Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Finally Revealed; The Number One Job Of A Business Owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Revealed; The Number One Job Of A Business Owner (98 Views)

This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / The Number One Cause Of Business Failure And How To Avoid It / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed; The Number One Job Of A Business Owner by ezeanisochi001(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dear Friend,

Have you ever wondered the Job of a Business owner?

Some people say the number one job of a Business owner is to sell

What of if I tell you that this "sales" mentality is not the number one Job of a Business owner

Yeah I know, you are presently asking yourself, what is this one talking

I also know that I sound foolish

But in the next few minutes I will review to you the number 1 Job of a Business owner

In my previous letter, I taught you how Marketing is the secret to your business growth

Yes, Marketing is the secret to your business growth

Today we would talk about the number one Job of a Business Owner

Let's begin

The number one Job of a Business owner is to always pull in traffic

What do I mean as traffic?

Traffic is the people that are interested in your product or service

Let me say this again,

Traffic is the people that are interested in your product or service

The number 1 Job of a business owner is to pull in traffic

Now How do you pull in traffic to your business as a business owner

*How do you pull in traffic to your business as a business owner*

In my next newsletter, I would reveal to you the strategies to pull in traffic as a business owner so stay tuned and ready

My Friend if you interested in receiving more impactful, world-class business newsletters like this one

Send me a Dm saying "I am interested in receiving your newsletters

I usually post my newsletters on Sundays and Fridays every week, where I send impactful, world-class messages on Sales, Marketing and Branding.

My vision is to make sure your business is top two in your industry.

This vision of mine would only be a success if only you implement the nuggets I drop in my newsletters

If you are interested in receiving my Newsletters Dm me Now saying" I am interested in receiving your Newsletters

*PS:* My friend, Do you know that most businesses aim to make sales consistently on a daily basis.

The reality is most businesses are not pulling in traffic in their business talkless of making sales.

You see my friends, there is a proven program that would guide you to pull in traffic to your business and make sales consistently on a daily basis

This program would teach you how to make at least 300,000 with just your smartphone monthly

This program would also guide you how to run Google Ads, How to sell any product using webinars, how to market and sell any product using Tiktok, how to market and sell any product using whatapp, How to market and sell any product using Twitter

This program is *Ultimate Income Generator*

Ultimate Income Generator is a beginner friendly program that would guide you how to make 300k monthly all done with your smartphone

I guarantee you once you get access to the Ultimate Income Generator and take action your business would be pulling in atleast 20 Quality traffic on a daily basis

If you are want to know more about the Ultimate income Generator, chat 09045677183 on what app now

I look forward to seeing you in my Dm

Enjoy your weekend!

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Renders Nigeria's Productivity To $2.10 Per Hour In 2023 / Why Ahmedabad Is Important Warehousing Hub? / Get Access To Free 3 High Skills That Will Make You $500-$2k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.