Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) (26372 Views)

Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) / David Hundeyin Wins The People Journalism Prize For Africa Award / Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Stone03: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The same guy bleating and blithering, running when on one is after him

Do yourself a favor for once and say 'congratulations' you haven't said for a long time now
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by bignero: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2023
Kobicove:
I'm an alumni of a Big 4 firm and I know for a fact that they do not typically get involved with things such as this.

I will only believe that this award actually came from PriceWaterhouseCoopers when I see a pic of their managing partner presenting the award to him! undecided

Your a nobody Mr man, no one cares what you think, imagine being employed and collecting pennies from a job, now you have the audacity to say I don't believe the people that were saving my life paying me pennies.. Gedafuk.

If it was given to your drug lord, you'd believe it right, deluded tribalistic backwards worse than uncultured bokoharam in disguise
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Basher8583: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2023
Racoon:
Congratulations David. I once said it, I never knew you from Adam but your dogged investigative prowess have been lost on journalism especially now that the brown envelops brand has became the order of the day.

You involvement in breaking, unveiling and sustaining the tempo on the exposures on the Ahmed Sirika's fraudulent Air Nigeria and Tinubu’s CSU certificate scandal will forever be niche in the Journalistic sands of time. They were simply top notch. Many congratulations sir

Have ever aligned with any serious person in your life.
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Ladoja19: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2023
This actually is his other side
Which I believed everyone too have other side, but your paymaster insists he had nothing to hide infact he was as pure as newborn baby
Not knowing the weerey (Amoda) Phony his certificate
Christistruth03:

Is it this David Hundeyin or a different one?
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Rayban26: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2023
jrusky:

Oh Rayban you again?

Na u e dey pain cus the man I voted for still dey gidigba for Aso Rock so na u and ur fellow cry cry morons "666" amalgedonians kids dey weep, gnashing teeth and in pain.

As e dey sweet us e dey you
a s s. 4+4=8 brasier.........

Ndooh!!!

See as david make you turn poet haha..carry rat poison and do the needful. Feel free to also greet awolowo for us👍

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Truths9ja: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2023
eemsoft:
The giant slayer is back with another win, kudos to you padi mi and more wins for you insha ALLAH
Amen

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Truths9ja: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2023
Reinaldo:

PwC? That's a great achievement.
yes
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2023
Rayban26:

See as david make you turn poet haha..carry rat poison and do the needful. Feel free to also greet awolowo for us👍

Hahahaha oh my God you can't stop amusing me with your unstable nature you always very unstable in everything.

Who do you dis thing biko?
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Jostoman: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2023
b3llo:
Kemi Ololunyo is better than this guy.
the only thing she has ever achieved in her life was the announcement of Abba Kyari's death during covid-19. grin
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Jostoman: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2023
jrusky:

Hahahaha oh my God you can't stop amusing me with your unstable nature you always very unstable in everything.

Who do you dis thing biko?
Just congratulate hundeyin and moved on grin
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Business3600: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Christistruth03:

That's a fake news. U can do your own research
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by jrusky(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jostoman:
Just congratulate hundeyin and moved on grin

Congratulate a bitter soul? Mbannu I don't mingle or congratulate anyone living his or her life in bitterness even if he or she die I won't type or say Rest in Peace.

I hate people who live a bitter life with passion so sorry I have no congratulation to waste on him. Thanks bro.

No offense.
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
bignero:

Your a nobody Mr man, no one cares what you think, imagine being employed and collecting pennies from a job, now you have the audacity to say I don't believe the people that were saving my life paying me pennies.. Gedafuk.

If it was given to your drug lord, you'd believe it right, deluded tribalistic backwards worse than uncultured bokoharam in disguise

Omodua:
Mtchweeee!

Agbado sympathizer.

The award is from PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Go and find out instead of being politically correct.

I said what I said!

If you don't like it go and drink Sniper!!!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by JetApartment: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Christistruth03:

What if he already pleaded for forgiveness and Christ forgave him? Didn't Christ teach you to celebrate when others celebrate and mourn others mourn? What if that article was fake?

The Devil is the father of liars and you are one of his children pretending to be of Christ.
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Shikini: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Congratulations sir
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by kabillionaire(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
Congratulations
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Poisonousman: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Christistruth03:

This one naa lie .. this News has been addressed since last year
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Johel(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truths9ja:

Source: @DavidHundeyin

He deserves everything good and more...great guy!
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by harrypetty(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
b3llo:

Well, you are entitled to your opinion but Forbes and other well recognized institutions say otherwise....
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by harrypetty(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
jrusky:

Congratulate a bitter soul? Mbannu I don't mingle or congratulate anyone living his or her life in bitterness even if he or she die I won't type or say Rest in Peace.

I hate people who live a bitter life with passion so sorry I have no congratulation to waste on him. Thanks bro.

No offense.

Thanks for making your point. However, when we cannot see any reason to hold our leaders accountable, there's someone that can help where we are helpless. We ought to celebrate men like David. How many of them can you find in Nigeria?
We are a country that hates the truth. From using Naira Marley as NDLEA brand ambassador to electing people with questionable characters to office, there's no telling how low we can descend into lies and calling Black White.
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by harrypetty(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Splitmind:
Rubbish pigvestigative journalist cooking up nonsense in his basement

I think you need this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc9k_HeQvWg?si=rWEItddicb2W2S0R
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by harrypetty(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Neoteny7:

More word salad from the vermin.

Why not get chatgpt to write your nonsense for you, it's free.

Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by harrypetty(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truths9ja:

Congratulations David the courageous.
As e dey pain dem, e go dey sweet us.
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by luluman: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Truths9ja:

Hundehin the slayer of the BATters
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by luluman: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2023
b3llo:
And who are YOU better than? You no get shame?
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by luluman: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

Don't waste energy, he's gone where you can't reach o
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by HNICEARTH: 2:15am On Oct 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

At least 3 times better

Yeah, in doing drugs
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by HNICEARTH: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The same guy bleating and blithering, running when on one is after him

Even in running and hiding, he is winning awards and still being recognised.
What has your pathetic and despicable soul ever achieved? Oh! I get it, you won the award for pandora girigory. Congrats pandoragirigory
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by HNICEARTH: 2:20am On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Ghanaian Refugee dey feel funky grin

While you are being batterfied by Tinubu in nigeria. This life no balance grin
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by pandoragirigory: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Even in running and hiding, he is winning awards and still being recognised.
What has your pathetic and despicable soul ever achieved? Oh! I get it, you won the award for pandora girigory. Congrats pandoragirigory
So because your family members and your generations are despicable and pathetic, you think everyone share your misfortunes? common leave your pathetic and despicable souls in family, not for everyone only for you that claim it
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Omodua(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobicove:

I said what I said!

If you don't like it go and drink Sniper!!!
But why mislead the public?
Re: David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) by Splitmind: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
harrypetty:

I think you need this.

I don't care, Tinubu will fish out this bastard and silence him Insha-Allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss / Who Is The Most Loved And Most Popular Senator On Social Media? / Nigeria's Economy In The Last 15 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.