Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction (32026 Views)

IGP Bans Use Of POS Machines In Stations, Force Facilities Nationwide / Wike Signs Executive Order 22: bans Use Of Residential Areas For Campaigns / FG Bans 91 Billionaires, Vips’ Jets, Insists On N30bn Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by free2ryhme: 5:24am On Oct 07, 2023
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by dragunov: 5:44am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
No matter the ban FG place on laterites, it can never prevent a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men from traveling to visit her ex for sex.

Let FG ban all the want but never marry a woman you did not disvirgin if you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work.

Once she's not a virgin, spend on her, fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her overused pvssy. Never marry her else, you will train another man's child thinking it's yours because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

The worst part of marry a non virgin is that your daughters will be fvcked by many boys too.
Girls are a copy of their mothers. Be wise. Don't spoil the future of your unborn babies by marry a woman who is not a virgin. Many men who married non virgins are currently regretting ever getting married. Don't join their team.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. She kept herself, she deserves to be kept.

Speaking of double standards and hypocrisy, you're a champion in that. You would defile yourself and other girls and then shop for an undefiled girl to marry. God has a way of dealing with 'wise' guys like you. You can't sow tears and reap joy. Trust me. 😉

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Sheriman(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2023
Construction of roads without proper drainage system is a total rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by sidonlook: 5:45am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:
No matter the ban FG place on laterites, it can never prevent a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men from traveling to visit her ex for sex.

Let FG ban all the want but never marry a woman you did not disvirgin if you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work.

Once she's not a virgin, spend on her, fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her overused pvssy. Never marry her else, you will train another man's child thinking it's yours because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

The worst part of marry a non virgin is that your daughters will be fvcked by many boys too.
Girls are a copy of their mothers. Be wise. Don't spoil the future of your unborn babies by marry a woman who is not a virgin. Many men who married non virgins are currently regretting ever getting married. Don't join their team.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. She kept herself, she deserves to be kept.
Don't you think you too should be a virgin ?
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by ayobaye(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2023
Bobloco:
…Warns Contractors against Contract Variation

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/just-in-fg-bans-use-of-laterite-for-road-construction/amp/

I have always known this man for his brilliant performances in building architectural edifices. He's a round peg in a round hole.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

Good morning starks.

Wish I could like this a million times!

But I have a question, does virginity cover emotional entanglement?

Like, a church girl who is keeping herself for marriage but is already deeply invested emotionally in someone else, say a childhood friend, high school sweetheart or something.

Does being the one to deflower her in marriage take care of that relationship?

With the infidelity I've witnessed in shared neighborhoods and the smartness of the women involved, the very thought of a woman crushing on someone else instantly puts me off and I view emotional investment as I would view sexual investment.

What's your take in this?
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:55am On Oct 07, 2023
ayanjamz:
Good policy but it will be more expensive. Sharp sands can only be seen under the sea( sea dredging )....

No be billions and trillions dem dey approve for road tey tey?

Make dem do the right thing for once.
No dey worry yourself.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Kimjongun: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2023
Thanks to Igbo people for giving us Umahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Pauliaette(m): 6:04am On Oct 07, 2023
Eeeya! They will still use it Sir! These people are bend to disobey simple instructions.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by noegenesis(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

What you're saying exists... but when you get matured you'll understand that there's more to life than sex and virginity.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by jeromestarks: 6:19am On Oct 07, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Good morning starks.

Wish I could like this a million times!

But I have a question, does virginity cover emotional entanglement?

Like, a church girl who is keeping herself for marriage but is already deeply invested emotionally in someone else, say a childhood friend, high school sweetheart or something.

Does being the one to deflower her in marriage take care of that relationship?

With the infidelity I've witnessed in shared neighborhoods and the smartness of the women involved, the very thought of a woman crushing on someone else instantly puts me off and I view emotional investment as I would view sexual investment.

What's your take in this?

There are two stages to winning a woman's heart;
You win her emotions and win her affection.
A man who wins a woman emotionally has her body ( she's sexually attached to him. She may not love him)
The other man who wins her affection my not see her pants but she will care deeply for him.

Now to your virgin girl who has emotionally invested in a boy. Hear this very well. If you can establish with concrete evidence that you deflowered her, then marry her. But verily verily I say unto you that the boy must have fvcked her or fondled with her private parts before you met her. A woman can not be emotionally attached to a guy and hold her body back from him. Even if he doesn't want to fvck her, she will make him.

Now to you your question on whether deflowering her keeps the marriage.

YES !
Do you know why?
It's simply because a girl who can defeat the sexual hurricane in this generation and keeps herself for marriage is determined enough to not spoil that marriage by sleeping around. Marriage takes determination for it to work. So if she has kept herself for her husband, then she has the determination required for a happy home. She will do everything within her reach to make sure that her home does not break.
BUT, you see that your girl who has a highschool sweetheart, she's not a virgin! She has been fvcked somewhere along the line. A girl can not be emotionally attached to you and prevent you from fvcking her. Her body will get the best of her. But a girl can love you and prevent you from fvcking her because you only won her affection not her emotion.
True virgins don't have emotional attachments because they know the risk involved. The know how powerful it is. The fear the result. They fear heartbreak.

Finally my son, if you can defrost that icequeen and you confirm that she's a virgin, marry her and deal with the highschool idiot later. But if she said you should marry her first before you can fvck her, then know this that you only have her affection and someone else has her emotions. She will later fvck him.

4 Likes

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:24am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

There are two stages to winning a woman's heart;
You win her emotions and win her affection.
A man who wins a woman emotionally has her body ( she's sexually attached to him. She may not love him)
The other man who wins her affection my not see her pants but she will care deeply for him.

Now to your virgin girl who has emotionally invested in a boy. Hear this very well. If you can establish with concrete evidence that you deflowered her, then marry her. But verily verily I say unto you that the boy must have fvcked her or fondled with her private parts before you met her. A woman can not be emotionally attached to a guy and hold her body back from him. Even if he doesn't want to fvck her, she will make him.

Now to you your question on whether deflowering her keeps the marriage.

YES !
Do you know why?
It's simply because a girl who can defeat the sexual hurricane in this generation and keep herself for marriage is determined enough to not spoil that marriage by sleeping around. Marriage takes determination for it to work. So if she has kept herself for her husband, then she has the determination required for a happy home. She will do everything within her reach to make sure that her home does not break.
BUT, you see that your girl who has a highschool sweetheart, she's not a virgin! She has been fvcked somewhere along the line. A girl can not be emotionally attached to you and prevent you from fvcking her. Her body will get the best of her. But a girl can love you and prevent you from fvcking her because you only won her affection not her emotion.

Finally my son, if you can defrost that icequeen and you confirm that she's a virgin, marry her and deal with the highschool idiot later. But if she said you should marry her first before you can fvck her, then know this that you only have her affection and someone else has her emotions. She will later fvck him.

Thank you.

I will read and re-read this.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by jeromestarks: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2023
noegenesis:

What you're saying exists... but when you get matured you'll understand that there's more to life than sex and virginity.
The sole aim of your existence is to leave your seed behind. What is life if you have the money in the world but you have no child, no family, no love? What is life?

Look you foolish child, if you can not bring forth your bloodline, you're as good as dead! You have no fruit irrespective of the wealth you gather.

So, the reason you work, the reason you make money, the reason you eat, the reason you study, the reason you bathe, the reason you do anything is to keep your generation going. Only a woman can guarantee that continuity. So take your time and choose the best of the women. Choose a virgin.

Next time you want to argue with Jeromestarks, think deep and think again. He is not from this side. He is a god!

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Pwettylinda(f): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2023
mactoni91:
Make e for be like say him dey work...

Lol.

Mumu
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by henrimoto(m): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
This is pure common sense!

You dont have to be an Engineer to know this, not to talk of COREN Certified Engineers.

Laterite has high motility and low reinforcement.
...It's not common sense. Appreciate/Praise the Initiative.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Caleb15(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2023
Bolehole not pothole
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Web2020: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2023
This is what you would get when you put a round peg on a round hole. Umahi is a civil engineer.

Unlike making a lawyer the minister of health. What will do

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Geopex(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2023
MrHighSea:
Lateritic soils have good engineering behaviours when stabilized. They are cheap, readily available and the cohesive component makes it cementitious.

Can government pay for sharp sand?
Do dredging firms have enough technical know-how to harvest the resource from our streams.

The environmental impacts of borrowing laterites are still with us, that of sharp sand go be die.

good comment, I have been looking for a comment like this from people here and I am satisfied with this. I am in d field, literite have been recommended for use over years bcuz of it properties suitable for road when done in a proper way b4 putting asphalt or concrete. do we have sharp sand that can be used for all roads in Nigeria. what abt the environmental degradation aspect?
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by OlujobaSamuel: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2023
Well done Umahi. People are discussing the topic and appreciating the impact, unlike that Tunji Ojo that recruited 100s of praise singers to flood any news connected to him, oni ra nu oshi.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by benuejosh: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2023
With the amount of sharp dand we have in river benue and every other river in benue, i am ready to cash out with dredging.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by ojobek: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2023
MrHighSea:
Lateritic soils have good engineering behaviours when stabilized. They are cheap, readily available and the cohesive component makes it cementitious.

Can government pay for sharp sand?
Do dredging firms have enough technical know-how to harvest the resource from our streams.

The environmental impacts of borrowing laterites are still with us, that of sharp sand go be die.
This man talk too much to the extent that he forgot his brain at home,firstly Abacha regime stop the use of literite as base course and instead approved stone base.literite stop at sub base level,he says nothing special.I mean only for federal roads.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by ojobek: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Geopex:

good comment, I have been looking for a comment like this from people here and I am satisfied with this. I am in d field, literite have been recommended for use over years bcuz of it properties suitable for road when done in a proper way b4 putting asphalt or concrete. do we have sharp sand that can be used for all roads in Nigeria. what abt the environmental degradation aspect?
It is not necessarily mean you use sharp sand, contractors have been using stone base for long on federal road so I don't know where this one is coming from.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by mycar: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2023
This is one of the reasons Buhari failed,. using square peg in the round hole.
Good one. when the right man is there, right messages come
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Cjizzy(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2023
NwaNimo1:
When inferior Dangote cement is the problem?

Cement in flexible pavement?
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by wakaman: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2023
This umahi man na talk and do.
He is an engineer by profession abd he is bringing his knowledge to bear on projects across the country.

Kudos
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Lexicon123: 8:01am On Oct 07, 2023
The morals for me is that assignment of ministries should be largely based on individual areas of expertise. The legislatures need to quickly change the archaic practice of screening prospective ministers without portfolios.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by wakaman: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Well done Umahi. People are discussing the topic and appreciating the impact, unlike that Tunji Ojo that recruited 100s of praise singers to flood any news connected to him, oni ra nu oshi.

angry
" tunji ojo is a woman"

She has delivered exceptiobally on the passport thing.
Ask people that have processed their passports lately.
As i am sure you or anybody around you has any business with passports or international travel.

KQ!
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by abobote: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2023
This will only make the price of sharp sound to skyrocket, thereby making it difficult to build a house
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Akharmony: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2023
At the end of this administration Nigerians will b grateful they had Tinubu.
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Hotice085: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2023
jeromestarks:

You are serious MUMU man it's like you don't have any life experience in this life
Haven't you been reading of Pastors and Evangelist that got married and waited for years before getting children
I have seen a virgin who got married and had just one child and this woman didn't allow the son(my friend) to graduate she had arranged a wife down for him
While in this same town we grew up there was a notorious lady and very dubious man both met at the club, the lady despite doing crude abortions back in the days got married to this man and both birthed 5kids
If you think after 4kin women upandan and you now want to end up marrying a nice sweet virgin for a wife, the KARMA that will destroy you and your generation is already waiting for you all
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by OlujobaSamuel: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2023
wakaman:

angry
" tunji ojo is a woman"

She has delivered exceptiobally on the passport thing.
Ask people that have processed their passports lately.
As i am sure you or anybody around you has any business with passports or international travel.

KQ!
You don't even know the gender of the person you are praise singing for, na waooo.
Btw, is he passport minister or interior minister?
Is that why he recruited praise singers?
Even the Minister for Information nor the head of NOA isn't doing such, why should the Min of Interior engage in such
Re: FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction by Lumarstone: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2023
Dave UMAIH did well as Ebonyi State governor in areas of road construction using concrete pavement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG / Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.