Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo (21094 Views)

Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by RapistOnBail: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2023
PrincessAA:
is better Nigeria seize to exist than to allow a wicked Fulani man like Buhari to rule Nigeria again angry
Buharia was the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria..
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Savechild23: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2023
Burn down their villages, that’s what Nnamdi akpa amu kwunu said so he is also in dungeon while east is burning down. Chai my people are becoming something else as they harbor hatred and resort to self destruction

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by osazsky(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2023
ican2020:
Deal with the criminals in SE and negotiate with criminals in the north and haters are here supporting that
Anyway anything that has a beginning must equally have an end
so because there is crime in the north we should fold our hands and encourage crime in the east..how u guys reason at times beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by osazsky(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2023
BiafraInc:

Mumu, Biafra Liberation Army doesn't use den guns. Those are your terrorists cesspit ebubeagu. If you terrorists in army uniform nears any BLA camp, they will be sent to judgement before even reaching there.
just dey play
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Jeyun: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2023
RapistOnBail:

No explanation needed.. Just facts..
first class IDP camp citizen, u don tire to explain? Abi u dey waka round Ikotu dey look for open gutter wey u go deficate put after u go come back come start your explanation. I hear sey una no get toilet for that side and the whole IDP camp. Kpele oo!!
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by dododawa1: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2023
No love in this country
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Nairalandnigga(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2023
Fake news!

Peace has returned to South East since Tinubu took over from that evil Fulani man called Buhari.

People are doing their normal business without any problem in the South East.

Buhari and the North are the problem of the South East. Buhari hates the people of South East with passion.

Igbo will not support any politician from the Northern part of the Country in any political arrangement.

Igbos will support only politicians from the North Central to transform Nigeria.

El-rufai, Yaya Bello and some Northerners hate Igbo with passion.

El-rufai or Yahaya Bello will never win any election in Nigeria, because Igbos will never support them.

The only Governor Igbos will support in any election in Nigeria is Plateau State Governor.
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by 13october: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Finestgurlie(f): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2023
Corrinthians:
What is with these people and human "meat"? How can a people that pay claim to the title of the most civilised people on the planet display such crudity and barbarism?

It strikes me really odd that God, despite His omnipotence, allow humanity to be burdened by such horrendous yoke. I think He, as a matter of urgency, needs to review his creation and expunge these virmins from the chronicles of humankind.
shatap
your deep hatred for igbos cannot boil water .Hahahahahaha
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by youngsahito(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2023
BiafraInc:

You go explain tire, no evidence. Come to Biafra as terrorist in army uniform to kill our people, and you will be killed. Simple and short. Self defense is not against any law, unless your cesspit hypocrite law.
you can tell that to those useless pig that were killed in the video.
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by SIONKPO1(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2023
ican2020:
Deal with the criminals in SE and negotiate with criminals in the north and haters are here supporting that
Anyway anything that has a beginning must equally have an end
Are you aware that the IPOB guys kills our Security operatives for no reason?
IPOB needs to change its strategy if it wishes to achieve its goals

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by RapistOnBail: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2023
Jeyun:
first class IDP camp citizen, u don tire to explain? Abi u dey waka round Ikotu dey look for open gutter wey u go deficate put after u go come back come start your explanation. I hear sey una no get toilet for that side and the whole IDP camp. Kpele oo!!
Baseless argument from cone headed mugu....

How at my young and active age, I go dey follow one dunce online dey argue for say I get toilet to shit.. Your mumu na times 100...

Gerrarahia mhen.. E no go pass say na charger u dey hawk for wheelbarrow this mumu Ebonyi man...

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2023
Long ago,they said ibo people eat humans,even in my village there Is a name that I give to ibo pple that means human eater..I usually opposed it,but this IPOB guys has confirmed that they eat humans secretly,I remember when on of their hideouts was destroyed they found egusi with human head.truly cannibalism still dey among ibos secretly.now I know why my tribe called them that name
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by ufuosman(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2023
cool cool
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Chibuezem(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2023
Piggyyeaster2:

https://www.thecable.ng/troops-arrest-two-ipob-fighters-recover-ied-making-materials-in-imo/amp
Nice one death to all that kidnap innocent citizens to fight corrupt politicians.... Why not go after such politicians?

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by 1950Mack: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2023
grin Na like this boko haram start... obydiots are future terrorists grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by creativehubb: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2023
Kill them all, and leave their carcass in the open, at least they turn to manure...only benefit they gave to this land.
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by creativehubb: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2023
ezegenigbonine:
Useless and tribalistic people everywhere.
Like the guys above me, how many book haram and bandit was killed when captured or is it because this ones are from south east.
So you are competing with your Fulani cousins on who is the biggest terrorists, dumb head, na boko haram you dey compare yourself to grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by kettykin: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2023
okoro:
when will you get sense that the people who sit at home every Monday are third class citizens in this country?

How and what makes them third class, I hope this is really a joke
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Charly68: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2023
Keep picking them up and send them to prison for correctional purpose kanu has bewitched those guys ..
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Jeyun: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Baseless argument from cone headed mugu....

How at my young and active age, I go dey follow one dunce online dey argue for say I get toilet to shit.. Your mumu na times 100...

Gerrarahia mhen.. E no go pass say na charger u dey hawk for wheelbarrow this mumu Ebonyi man...
u don come back from your open gutter deficating, first class IDP camp citizen. Oya na where u stop for that your explanation again? U see this explanation u go explain am tire. Continue!!!
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Igboslayer: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2023
ezegenigbonine:
Useless and tribalistic people everywhere.
Like the guys above me, how many book haram and bandit was killed when captured or is it because this ones are from south east.
Werey so Na una own Bokoharam make we dey protect.
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by RapistOnBail: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2023
Nairalandnigga:
Fake news!

Peace has returned to South East since Tinubu took over from that evil Fulani man called Buhari.

People are doing their normal business without any problem in the South East.

Buhari and the North are the problem of the South East. Buhari hates the people of South East with passion.

Igbo will not support any politician from the Northern part of the Country in any political arrangement.

Igbos will support only politicians from the North Central to transform Nigeria.

El-rufai, Yaya Bello and some Northerners hate Igbo with passion.

El-rufai or Yahaya Bello will never win any election in Nigeria, because Igbos will never support them.

The only Governor Igbos will support in any election in Nigeria is Plateau State Governor.
No serious politician need the votes from the Sad East..
Make una give una votes to Emeka or chinonso...

The north will rule over you and your families till una Japa comot from the country.

No love for you Hediot Enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by Sleekfingers: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Torture and kill them slowly.
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by MasterTeeUSA: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Keep clearing...we must restore safety to SE for the sake of our friends and families that can't go home in peace

Piggyyeaster2:

https://www.thecable.ng/troops-arrest-two-ipob-fighters-recover-ied-making-materials-in-imo/amp

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by FOXDOSSIER: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Imo state is the headquarters of ipob
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by ezegenigbonine: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Igboslayer:
Werey so Na una own Bokoharam make we dey protect.

Comot there, go and kill igboho if you want to protect the land buzu
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by ezegenigbonine: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
creativehubb:

So you are competing with your Fulani cousins on who is the biggest terrorists, dumb head, na boko haram you dey compare yourself to grin

People have committed worse crime just like our president but people like you were defending him because he is yoruba, likewise north defending there own criminals, so leave our criminal alone too. If you want justice, start from igboho
Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by teejay29(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
hammerT:

AFONJAAA, I HAVE ASKED YOUR BROTHERS HERE IF THEY STILL WANT A COUNTRY WITH IGBO PEOPLE BY FORCE.

U KNOW INSANITY IS WHEN A PERSON IS NO LONGER IN CONTROL OF THEIR TAUGHT OR ACTION AND MAJORITY OF YOU HERE ARE RUNNING MAD.

AS A YORUBA MAN, I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THE SE IS NOT YORUBA LAND AND YOU DONT GET TO WANT OR DEMAND ANYTHING OVER THERE.

IF THE PEOPLE OF THE EAST WANT BIAFRA, ALL U CAN DO IS FACE YOUR ODUDUDWA AND SHUT UP.
if you want your own country there is a way to go about it through referendum, violence will not solve anything, you will just get yourselves killed like those in 1966.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
okoro:
if you are a qualified chartered accountant and you type this then ICAN needs to withdraw your certificate

This is where the yorubas knows how to speak grammar, IPOB matter don show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Presented A Dollarised Budget, FG Benefitting From $/N Hike - Ndume / Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria / Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.