Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell (32283 Views)

Police Arrest Ex-Convict Hours After His Release From Prison / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Man Jailed Eight Months For Hiding Vital Information From EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by PaganTerrorist: 1:23am On Oct 08, 2023
rexchazy:

Come teach me too

My days of teaching are gone

But I can point you to the right direction
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by livebullet(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
"If you are a fraudster please stop" says man after been released from EFCC custody

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyFne2FLh24/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

As him no settle them nko? Well did I even watch the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlDcpFwtnbc
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by PaganTerrorist: 1:25am On Oct 08, 2023
Enbrain21:

I would like to talk to you personally boss, how can I reach you?

Session

If you've the app, I'll share my keys so that you can chat me up
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by jojothaiv(m): 2:37am On Oct 08, 2023
Make them continue, they should keep biding their time, anyway whenever they got caught they can think twice and quit or be professional and wait for their waterloo...
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by nkemjacob2(m): 2:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Certificate forgery is what?
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by enochogaga(m): 2:56am On Oct 08, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
The mods actually pushed this trash to front page? This guy is a content creator. This video is a make-up fake as hell. I used to watch his videos on Facebook.

Bro his never a fake, I was in his livestream immediately he was released from efcc, and he his not a content creator yet. He just go live on tiktok at nite and take a walk around flexing area at leki
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by LexusGs350: 3:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by wowcatty: 3:12am On Oct 08, 2023
You must be mistaking him for your criminal father.
tomax026:
If TINUBU didn't do FRAUD, he won't be known today, he won't even become a president.

Even senseless people won't see any Mandate to stand on.
But to say the fact, Fraud is bad, it destroys you and your country.
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by wowcatty: 3:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Unlike your criminal father who is rummaging through refuse dump for survival after years of scamming people caught up with him, president Tinubu got where he is on merit.
Tayorshd87:
My brother this na story at least tilumbuubu fraud and became president so why will u be 0reaching for common man not to fraud..

Even thiefObi fraud when he was a governor and Nigerians don't want him to fraud the nation hence he lost election ..

So what else do you want to hear sad sad
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by LexusGs350: 3:19am On Oct 08, 2023
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by PaganTerrorist: 3:21am On Oct 08, 2023
LexusGs350:
good evening my bro.. just got session now. Kindly share your keys. I got all tools to start work of you could point me to the right direction .. Bless

Either way below are my keys :

05b195f7fea9bc1d4e88ba1c020e1b2919b065420d4410e0958488397340f4670c

0523e566aa8cb2676fcca7be847b65283d50de8aab790874cf2e726836dce67c0f

DM

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by LexusGs350: 3:27am On Oct 08, 2023
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by Morbeta11(m): 3:56am On Oct 08, 2023
How this one wan take stop fraud.....he is fraud himself, give him a week.
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by creativehubb: 5:18am On Oct 08, 2023
See as he dye hair like upcoming olosho grin
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by occfx: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2023
floatinszx6:
Lol. Him self no go listen to the advice oh grin

Waitin concern agboro with over load... This one Wan make police think say him don repent. This kind yahoo boy go send another email this night.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by Cooky007(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2023
NIGERIANS ARE MOSTLY FRAUD STARS AND GOVERNED BY A FRAUD STAR. PLEASE STOP MAKING NOICE
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by Mosba: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Operation brain reset
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by blingxx(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Ms202310:
Avoid
General Hospitals and Police Station , Prison, Cells

Them go humble you
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by AskNgige2: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2023
Tinibu efulefus
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by Olayinka8793(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
Them plenty on twitter!

Anytime you reply a bank tweet like this, they Wil send you a WhatsApp scam number...,
I lost 20k that way two years ago. Thank God for the withdrawal limit on the account because na over 200k dey there

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by phemmyfour: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
"If you are a fraudster please stop" says man after been released from EFCC custody

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyFne2FLh24/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlDcpFwtnbc
Let them find out....experience is the best teacher
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by AntiChristian: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2023
Olayinka8793:
I lost 20k that way two years ago. Thank God for the withdrawal limit on the account because na over 200k dey there

They still use that scam till today. I witnessed it recently with zenith Bank.

And na betting they'll use the money for.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by Dalatu1994(m): 8:04am On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=officialwdhtv post=126248328]"If you are a fraudster please stop" says man after been released from E many don't mind about that because hardship they prefer to jail than to beg in street , so don't discourage people ooo
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by stasius: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2023
Akuko
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by stasius: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2023
The worst is that what you tell this generation not to do is what they will want to do.
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by Babastrong(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=etcme post=126264985]It's true, we don't need to be told.
That forgery master up there is already showing us how fraud affects a nation.
Let me forward this message to that forgery master cum drug baron. [and don't forget to forward it to OBIthief and Atikulooter.]
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by NACE13: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2023
Look at that person up there saying his so-called stress will end in Joy. You are a thief-wannabe and you are talking about Joy. So stealing other people's money is what you call Joy. #Spits
I don't know what kind of Parents birthed you. They did a terrible job.

I hope you get caught even before you begin, if you dont have a change of heart.
OR worse, another scammer will steal your parents' hard-earned money and the cycle continues.
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by Solacemk: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2023
Your mustache show say u don see shege there.
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by dreu2fine(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2023
scutches:
bros how u go fit teach me sef
Bros I need a teacher can you teach me.please
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by dreu2fine(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2023
panpan:
The Supreme Court has held that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not have the powers to prosecute offenses that are not corruption cases and that the only corruption cases it can investigate are cases involving the movement of cash from Nigeria to foreign countries and corruption cases involving federal finances, being a creation of federal law.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria", or "corruption cases involving federal finances".

EFCC should stop harassing a particular group of young men just because they appear to be doing well financially.
Are u sure of this Bros
Re: If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell by dreu2fine(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Enbrain21:

I would like to talk to you personally boss, how can I reach you?
Me self oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines / Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here / Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.