Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,861 members, 7,851,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) (513 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Nigerian Lady Throws A Divorce Party, Celebrates With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2023
Dad went to work, kids held a big party with friends and dad returned suddenly😲😭🤣💥

Guess what happened after?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyFqIIkLTAM/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIeJkaCV8fA

1 Share

Re: Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) by Jeon(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2023
good one.

6 Likes

Re: Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) by ekineme: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2023
This man is a disciplinarian grin

My house my rule, if you feel you are an adult, Get your own house.Spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2023
Just like the movie, bringing down the house by Queen Latifa tongue
Re: Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) by Karlifate: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2023
The supposedly 'harmless' party will graduate to orgy, sooner OR later. cheesy

Underestimate these kids at your own peril.

They're light years ahead of the adult parents in relationship & sex matters. cheesy

The level of accumulated experience from different relationships by some of them, is more than the years their parents has been married. grin
Re: Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) by PaganTerrorist: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2023
Na me , I don stab the old man
Re: Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) by Khd95(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
Na me , I don stab the old man
you wey still Dey sleep for your mama back
Re: Dad Went To Work, Kids Held A Party With Friends & Dad Returned Suddenly (vid) by officialwdhtv: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Karlifate:
The supposedly 'harmless' party will later graduate to orgy, sooner OR later. cheesy

Underestimate these kids at your own peril.

They're light years ahead of the adult parents in relationship & sex matters. cheesy

The level of accumulated experience from different relationships by some of them, is more than the years their parents has been married. grin

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Thank God I Regained My Interest On Going To Church. / Why Do We Say ''god Bless '' After Sneezing. / Peaceful Home: Child Upbringing A Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.