Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Comrade Ajibodi Seeks Support To Become NANS DSP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Comrade Ajibodi Seeks Support To Become NANS DSP (108 Views)

Comrade Ajibodi Seeks For Support To Become NANS DSP / Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads / ASUU STRIKE:- NANS Factions Exchange Blows In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Ajibodi Seeks Support To Become NANS DSP by jardprinz: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2023
Combatant Greetings,

My name is Aluta Tompolo and I am running for the position of Deputy Senate President of NANS. I am humbled and honored to stand before you today as I am considered to be a worthy contender for this position.

As students, we all have dreams and aspirations, and we all want to succeed in our various fields. However, we cannot do this alone. We need to have strong leadership to guide us in the right direction. That is why I am running for the position of Deputy Senate President of our dear organization (NANS).

If elected, I will work tirelessly with my co-execitives to ensure that the voices of all students are heard. I will work closely with the Senate President to create a conducive environment for learning and ensure that our rights as students are protected. As we all know, students face numerous challenges such as financial constraints, inadequate hostel accommodation, and poor infrastructure. I will work passionately to tackle these challenges head-on and bring about positive change to our education system.

I am a firm believer in the power of education and how it can transform lives. My goal as Deputy Senate President of NANS is to create a student-focused approach that prioritizes education and highlights its importance in the growth and development of our dear nation.

Lastly, I appeal to you all to vote wisely and let us work together to bring about the much-anticipated positive change in the educational sector. Let us say no to injustice and ensure that the voices of students are heard. Remember, the future of our nation lies in our hands, and we must work together to build a brighter and prosperous future.

Thank you.
Ajibodi Muniru Majeyibo,
Aluta Tompolo,
Deputy Senate President Hopeful NANS HQRS 2023 ✍️

(1) (Reply)

Study MBBS In Nepal: A Path To Quality Medical Education / Be A Tutor And Earn Money Easily! / Do You Need A Home Tutor Or An Online Tutor In Teaching(mathematics,english And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.