Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu. (1978 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu. by Nice2023(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
This man operated like a criminal for long and he was shielded and brooded for long till he came only to destroy the remaining image left of Nigeria.

What a nation where young and unemployed men and women keep supporting this useless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu. by LordBillionz: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
nlfpmod Seun fp

this is not another Reno ofockery jargons and horseshitt that will grace fp in seconds.

This is from a renowned publisher and journalist Dele Momodu with Thisday as source.
You can say that again.
The fool of a lunatic, omokri, can't engage Dele cause he can't lace Dele's shoes...

And the Nairaland mod? Whatever they do, Na them sabi

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tinubu will escape by the whisker he is lucky to be from that generation where things are mostly analog He also has unlimited resources to do and undo Money, influence, Government institutions name it. Dele momodu coined the right world He is like a Cartel God father. he is just smooth criminal.
Re: The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu. by adefitim(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
I’m certain there is a hand of God in this latest eruption about Tinubu’s record, which has refused to go away. It is no longer about Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso, Sowore and others. This is about Nigeria. Atiku has played his part honorably at home and abroad. What he achieved in Chicago was a monumental victory for our democracy. Because of Atiku, many Nigerians will have their pride restored. The burden has already been transferred to all of us. Whatever the outcome of the Supreme Court case, it is obvious to me that a new era beckons for us all except for those who choose to be voluntary slaves.

This is the part that got me.

Tinubu bleeped many of us up
Re: The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu. by kabillionaire(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
This is how a man with integrity reasons, unlike... Let me stop here

1 Like

Re: The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu. by plaindealer: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin

Re: The Truth Tinubu Must Be Told By Dele Momodu. by frankyychiji(f): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Tinubu is a haunted man haunted by the blood of those he killed to occupy and Lord it over Lagos. Eg funso Williams.

I have no pity for the palpitations and loss of appetite he and his noisy supporters are passing through right now.

What a global embarrassment!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine If Erisco Was A Yoruba Man Or It Was Funke That Complained About Erisco / How Minister Of Works, Dr Hassan Muhammad Lawal Stole N75.7bn -EFCC / Ogun Council Chairman Aspirants Can't Define Democracy, Don't Know Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.