Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? (673 Views)

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / Russia Is Not Withdrawing From Ukraine But Building Up Troops - US, NATO / American TV Show Jeopardy Says Bethlehem Is In Israel, Not Palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Draslo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
For years, Israel has caused more casualties in Palestine more than the Palestinians have done in Israel.
Israel has a lot of sympathy because of the religious sites located therein. Another reason is because they are heavily backed by the US and also because of Hitler's Holocaust.

I remember during Ramadan, Israel police and army harassed Muslim faithful observing prayers, killing and arresting them. The whole world kept quiet. Israel occupies their territory so much that these areas are called Israeli occupied Palestinian territory. What is different between what is happening here and the War in Ukraine? Two countries fighting for years but only one really faces the brunt and has thousands of casualties and damaged infrastructure.
If the whole world backs Ukraine, they should back Palestine too! I'm not Muslim and don't ever plan to be but truth must be told. Truly, there are terrorist activity in Palestine, same as every nation with a majority Muslim population but does that give Israel the right to take away the human rights of Palestinians? There are Christians and Muslims in Palestine who support the war against Israel because the victims cut across both religions there.

Israel actively creates more terrorists in Palestine. When you kill fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, those surviving them will have no choice but to take the fight to those who have condemned them to perpetual mourning. Israel is a bully. The political map of Israel today isn't the same Israel of the bible so Christians should stop supporting them because of their name. If only Nigerians knew the kind of discrimination and extra judicial killings Christians face in Israel, they would not be so quick to join their side. Israel have killed many, many Palestinian children but the world keeps quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Jokerman(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Palestine is known for

Al Qaeda
ISIs
Osama bin Laden
Any many others

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Rayban26: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
All this started in the bible time.The Promised Land in which the Israelites were to settle was populated by the Canaanites who had corrupted and perverted God's truth. They had corrupted themselves to the place where they were beyond saving. Had any been permitted to live, they would have infected Israel with their moral depravity.

Read judges chapter 2 from verse 1 to 3.

You'll understand better.

" Then the angel of the Lord came to Gilgal to Bochim, and said: I led you up from Egypt and brought you to the land of which I swore to your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you. And you shall make no covenant with the inhabitants of this land; you shall tear down their altars. But you have not obeyed my voice. Why have you done this? Therefore I also said, I will not drive them out before you; but they shall be thorns in your side, and their gods shall be a snare to you "

1 Like

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by OgbeniOja1: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Palestine have supported numerous terrorists. It's a launching ground for terrorists. So no Palestine, no terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Draslo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jokerman:
Palestine is known for

Al Qaeda
ISIs
Osama bin Laden
Any many others
Why do you think that is? How many terrorist groups were in Palestine prior to he creation of the sovereign state of Israel? Israel in connivance with the US (UN) is the major reason all these terrorist groups sprang out there. Imagine the land belonging to your forbears forcefully taken by a country with superior military might. The freedom fighters who will fight for the common people will be termed terrorists especially by western media because Israel is their ally. Israel is built and is spreading on Palestinian blood, Christian and Muslim Palestinian blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by benuejosh: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Pakistan and Palestine na birds of a feather. Terror breeding ground.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Rayban26: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Draslo:

Why do you think that is? How many terrorist groups were in Palestine prior to he creation of the sovereign state of Israel? Israel in connivance with the US (UN) is the major reason all these terrorist groups sprang out there. Imagine the land belonging to your forbears forcefully taken by a country with superior military might. The freedom fighters who will fight for the common people will be termed terrorists especially by western media because Israel is their ally. Israel is built and is spreading on Palestinian blood, Christian and Muslim Palestinian blood.

I made a comment above for better clarity. It was God that wanted to give them the land after he brought them out of Egypt abi you want to fight God? He gave them clear instructions on what to do to fully inhabit the land but they didnt obey. If they had obeyed we wouldn't hear of anything Palestine today
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Draslo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rayban26:
All this started in the bible time.The Promised Land in which the Israelites were to settle was populated by the Canaanites who had corrupted and perverted God's truth. They had corrupted themselves to the place where they were beyond saving. Had any been permitted to live, they would have infected Israel with their moral depravity.

Read judges chapter 2 from verse 1 to 3.

You'll understand better.

" Then the angel of the Lord came to Gilgal to Bochim, and said: I led you up from Egypt and brought you to the land of which I swore to your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you. And you shall make no covenant with the inhabitants of this land; you shall tear down their altars. But you have not obeyed my voice. Why have you done this? Therefore I also said, I will not drive them out before you; but they shall be thorns in your side, and their gods shall be a snare to you "

The same God that asked them to kill men, pillage their towns, take their women and girls as sexual slaves. That God abi? Please don't quote bible on behalf of people that don't believe in your Jesus.
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Jbleenk: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
It is so because the majority of humans are sheep and are easily brainwashed by the American controlled media houses.

Those of us who are discerning knows this and are always speaking against injustice. Israel is an illegal entity occupying a land not theirs. It is the same stance the igbos are cooking in southwest Nigeria.
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Draslo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rayban26:

I made a comment above for better clarity. It was God that wanted to give them the land after he brought them out of Egypt abi you want to fight God? He gave them clear instructions on what to do to fully inhabit the land but they didnt obey. If they had obeyed we wouldn't hear of anything Palestine today
What a pity. Please don't quote me again
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Rayban26: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Draslo:

The same God that asked them to kill men, pillage their towns, take their women and girls as sexual slaves. That God abi? Please don't quote bible on behalf of people that don't believe in your Jesus.

Where did you see jesus in writeup?

Dont be angry with me. If you dont believe that is fine. But it dosent change the fact that this is the origin of the whole story. It is what it is.
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Draslo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jbleenk:
It is so because the majority of humans are sheep and are easily brainwashed by the American controlled media houses.

Those of us who are discerning knows this and are always speaking against injustice. Israel is an illegal entity occupying a land not theirs. It is the same stance the igbos are cooking in southwest Nigeria.
It is not at all the same as Igbos fighting for sovereignty. Anyone has the right to do that. You only have to do it rightly. Igboland can be like Lesotho if secession is carried out peacefully.

American media is more dangerous than nuclear bombs, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Draslo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
My brother, you know Muslims always stand together. Palestine is 93% Muslim just like most middle eastern nations...all these other nations are supporting Palestine in an underground system. An influx of weapons and explosives to defend themselves is what bred terrorism there.
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Ever8090: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Draslo:

one smelly atheist must crow into the conversation,

1 Like

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Draslo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ever8090:
one smelly atheist must crow into the conversation,
I'm not an atheist. I just don't believe in the humanized God of the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by sunboy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hypocrisy.
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by nnatobryno(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jokerman:
Palestine is known for

Al Qaeda
ISIs
Osama bin Laden
Any many others
Who is this baby?

1 Like

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Jbleenk: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Draslo:

It is not at all the same as Igbos fighting for sovereignty. Anyone has the right to do that. You only have to do it rightly. Igboland can be like Lesotho if secession is carried out peacefully.

American media is more dangerous than nuclear bombs, my brother.

You are absolutely spot on just that some of our Igbo brothers are going about filling and occupying other parts of Nigeria with bad intent.
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Tunde835(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Palenstines are religious extremists
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Rahkman: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Unfortunately after being black another unforgivable offence you can commit is to be a muslim......being black or being a muslim is the world most unforgivable offences, meanwhile I don't give a flying fu ck about Palestinian and Israel can carpet bomb the entire gaza strip if they want they can start crying for justice in advance cause many of them will perish in this war they brought upon themselves just like the Ukrainians
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Mossadd: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rayban26:

senseless comment from a brain washed religious bigot

1 Like

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Ever8090: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
Draslo:

I'm not an atheist. I just don't believe in the humanized God of the bible.
which God do you believe in then?...and how do you come to know about his existence?
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by wowcatty: 4:04am On Oct 08, 2023
Ukraine and the deepstate are 5&6, US and Israel are 5&6 except with Trump.

Palestine is nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2023
Idiot!
Rayban26:

Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Draslo(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2023
Ever8090:
which God do you believe in then?...and how do you come to know about his existence?
You don't respect other people's opinions. Who's to say you're better than Atheists?
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by Rayban26: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2023
atmy1:
Idiot!

Your parents are the idioits here. If you dont like my submission, quietly drink sniper
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by victory36(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2023
Rayban26:

wtf
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by baqirshuayb(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2023
Jokerman:
Palestine is known for

Al Qaeda
ISIs
Osama bin Laden
Any many others
Ukraine is known for being a Nazi state, Bandera.. What are u saying?
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by baqirshuayb(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
Palestine have supported numerous terrorists. It's a launching ground for terrorists. So no Palestine, no terrorism.
Spare me this BS, Ukraine is a renowned Nazi state. They openly support Nazi and Bandera.
Re: Why Does The World Support Ukraine But Not Palestine? by baqirshuayb(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
benuejosh:
Ukraine and the Hitler's Germany are the same.

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Takes Wife Nos 3 / Shocking Video From Iran,neda / 7/7 Bombing - Conspiracy Theory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.