Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Hammas Captures Israeli Commander - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hammas Captures Israeli Commander (1383 Views)

Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. / Another High Ranking Israeli Commander Killed / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
I have videos from Telegram showing Israeli soldeirs in Gaza running for their dear lives.

The so-called war declared by Satanayu is going very badly for the kikes with a ground troops commander captured as he tried fleeing .

The commander had removed his uniform down to his underwear and was fleeing the war they had declared only to be captured.

Chosen people my ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by TemplarLandry: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by TUANKU(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Prisoner swap…that’s all.

4 Likes

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by brown3: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
I have videos from Telegram showing Israeli soldeirs in Gaza running for their dear lives.

The so-called war declared by Satanayu is going very badly for the kikes with a ground troops commander captured as he tried fleeing .

The commander had removed his uniform down to his underwear and was fleeing the war they had declared only to be captured.

Chosen people my ass.
I knew you you are a terrorist from kwara or oshogbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by MrsTwrite(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
brown3:
I knew you you are a terrorist from kwara or oshogbo

Hezbollah will get into the fight soon and that's when your kike masters will start shitting in their pants.

Total death to Christ killing kikes.

1 Like

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by kettykin: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
The wat is an eye opener of how drones will play a very important role in future wars, the Israeli Iron dome couldn't stop drones.

Bringing it home , the Nigerian military should have a drones defense system rather than the futility in burning down home , business and shop of mbano and izombe people anytime ugm strikes

1 Like

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lolz.

The Intafada has begun.

God speed to Palestine .

Kick those khazarian liars back to Jewkraine were they came from

Hamas fighter takes selfie with aunt of Israeli defense minister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by Codepain: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lies no nation can face Isreal they are children of God.

1 Like

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by Lordsonn: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel has destroyed the entire Gaza. Wait till tomorrow. You will be the one crying and claiming injustice. You are a mugoo

See the wotowoto Israel is giving them here:
https://fb.watch/nwX7ybqHxX/?mibextid=NnVzG8

2 Likes

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Codepain:
Lies no nation can face Isreal they are children of God.

The modern state of Israel is an abomination against God and Heaven.

Israel as a state no longer exist since 70AD when God used Emperor Hadrian to rid the land once gifted to the seed of Abraham of its inhabitants.

Hadrian was doing God's work and he declared the land as Palestine which translates to Land of Philistia after its original inhabitants the Philistines.

After accepting the curse of deicide on their heads and that of their unborn generation, the Jew has since been cursed and condemned by God to wander the earth aimlessly like their true father Cain.

Any one who supports the existence of the abomination of desolation known as the state of Israel is neither for Christ or has he any morals and humanity in them.

The chosen people are the people who accept Christ as their Messiah and saviour and whom the circumcision of the spirit has been carried out on them through the manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

The state of modern day Israel ended in 2018 after 70ys of its abomination creation.

Your kike masters know this and since 2019, they have been desperately seeking to create Heavenly Jerusalem in their ancestral land in Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by 9japride(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Just see the mindset of those supporters of bad government and funny characters in Nigeria? Those always fighting Peter Obi and the Igbos in general practice same religion.
Their attacks are not for the good of the country, but for religious conquest.

5 Likes

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by jimmyolasun: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
So isreali league wey I carry for sportybet.. shey Dem go void am.. naa that one dey my mind..

Besides, as Nigerians dey Isreal naso Dem go dey dis hamas oo. πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by Fibonacci88: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
This op is a clown. Over 160 Palestinian have died and over 1k injured in just the first day of Israel retaliatory attack u are here showing selfie of one commander. If u love Hamas so much go enlist na the visa is free. I bet u no go last one day. U think Israel is like naija that pampers terrorist. Just wait till tomorrow by the time u begin see pictures of dead Palestinian children and women rendered widows u go know say no be who first call police dey win case.

6 Likes

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by Floky215: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Fibonacci88:
This op is a clown. Over 160 Palestinian have died and over 1k injured in just the first day of Israel retaliatory attack u are here showing selfie of one commander. If u love Hamas so much go enlist na the visa is free. I bet u no go last one day. U think Israel is like naija that pampers terrorist. Just wait till tomorrow by the time u begin see pictures of dead Palestinian children and women rendered widows u go know say no be who first call police dey win case.

Just leave the mumu make him dey jump like frog yet and be enjoying his 5 minutes acclaimed victory on women and children...!!

4 Likes

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by D1official: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The modern state of Israel is an abomination against God and Heaven.

Israel as a state no longer exist since 70AD when God used Emperor Hadrian to rid the land once gifted to the seed of Abraham of its inhabitants.

Hadrian was doing God's work and he declared the land as Palestine which translates to Land of Philistia after its original inhabitants the Philistines.

After accepting the curse of deicide on their heads and that of their unborn generation, the Jew has since been cursed and condemned by God to wander the earth aimlessly like their true father Cain.

Any one who supports the existence of the abomination of desolation known as the state of Israel is neither for Christ or has he any morals and humanity in them.

The chosen people are the people who accept Christ as their Messiah and saviour and whom the circumcision of the spirit has been carried out on them through the manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

The state of modern day Israel ended in 2018 after 70ys of its abomination creation.

Your kike masters know this and since 2019, they have been desperately seeking to create Heavenly Jerusalem in their ancestral land in Ukraine.

Abdul hope you Don complete your prayers because this your format no go work.
Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
D1official:

Abdul hope you Don complete your prayers because this your format no go work.

0koro not every Christian is a Zionist fool.
Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by D1official: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

0koro not every Christian is a Zionist fool.
Your people go collect WOTO WOTO from tommorow, save your tears Mr Abdul.

3 Likes

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
D1official:

Your people go collect WOTO WOTO from tommorow, save your tears Mr Abdul.

Please keep supporting Israel.

Your bad luck will rub on them.
Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by D1official: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Please keep supporting Israel.

Your bad luck will rub on them.
And the fate of dismembered Hamas will rub on you grin.

Abdul, wey dey see Buhari and Agbado as good luck.MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
D1official:

And the fate of dismembered Hamas will rub on you grin.

Abdul, wey dey see Buhari and Agbado as good luck.MUMU.

If dem ask your ohu ass why you support a nation of slavers who sold and enslaved your ohu ancestors you will not have a single answer other than you read in the Jewish religious texts that Jews are the children of their Jewish god.

Slave.

If e too pain you go and fight for your slave masters in Pissrael.

1 Like

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by lordm(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
I pity Hamas
Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by b3llo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
TUANKU:
Prisoner swap…that’s all.
Terrorist don't keep Prisoners of War
Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by TUANKU(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
b3llo:
Terrorist don't keep Prisoners of War
Hamas keeps prisoners which they will later swap, they do it all the time. Hamas kept an Israeli soldier for over two years before he was swapped.

1 Like

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by Kukutente23: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Chosen people my ass.
Lol . Fake pic
So he was "captured" while jogging or what?
All this propaganda will not stop the coming rain
I hope you're getting ready

1 Like

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by Floky215: 1:14am On Oct 08, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lol . Fake pic
So he was "captured" while jogging or what?
All this propaganda will not stop the coming rain
I hope you're getting ready

No mind the mumu, the news have been debunked I learnt...!!

The op has been here since morning opening thread upon thread spewing rubbish, we would all know far in the coming hours...sabbath have ended...!!
Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by Swiftgrp: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Chosen people my ass.
Whoa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hammas Captures Israeli Commander by Swiftgrp: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Lolz.

The Intafada has begun.

God speed to Palestine .

Kick those khazarian liars back to Jewkraine were they came from

Hamas fighter takes selfie with aunt of Israeli defense minister.

(1) (Reply)

Syria: Russia Sends Another Warship & China Sends Landing Craft With Marines / Mexico City Passed A Law Banning Donald Trump From Entering The Country. / Jerusalem: U.S. Invites Supporters To Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.