Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation (25959 Views)

Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation / Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
finallybusy:
Thank God. Population on Nairaland will reduce. Many lowlifes waited for monthly stipends while flinging insults here. Expect to see a rise in fraudulent accounts here. Every day “beggars.”
grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by occfx: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ahmed0336:

If you have evidence against those acclaimed thieves you mentioned kindly come forward.

Almost all APC idiots are thieves

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by fitinwell: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Knew this will happen when before election they rush and pay 3month..
If 80% npower Stop going to there PPA.. Nigerian Economy caused it... not Npowerian... How do you withhold Monthly Stipends and Pay whenever it's convenient for you guys... and still expect the Best to come out from this program... Betty Edu should clear all payments... and start her own reform.. shikena.. orelse Nigerian Youths go show her shege ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
Why is emiefele and Bawa single out to face persecution while the real thieves who are the minister of humanitarian and finance respectively are untouchable?
Emefiele is beyond being a thief, he's the definition of wickedness
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:
N-power wey MannaBBQ dey use hold body for the past 3years na im Tinubu don suspend indefinitely..😂.

How the nigga wan take dey put money for him grilling hustle now?!
vultures are still surplus & roaming free in d sky...

VultureBBqGriller will pass!
Tenks
cool
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Redomi:
Hahahaha, the little npower some youths dey take hold body, dem don use bad new finish some people.
Once a batch A, but I thank God for life, I'm now a farmer and Im happy I made the right choice
Good for you.
Batch A, batch C1. Payroll, grant. Covid-19 loan, Household Upliftment Program. I chop money under Buhari no be small, chai!
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by fitinwell: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Na Northerners chop NAsim , Npower scheme More... than there counterpart in other states of the country..,
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
finallybusy:
Thank God. Population on Nairaland will reduce. Many lowlifes waited for monthly stipends while flinging insults here. Expect to see a rise in fraudulent accounts here. Every day “beggars.”
Mumu, when was the last time anybody received money from Npower before this announcement was even made?
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Harmless1b(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
E no concern me.. na the name I dey hear since, never benefited in it, don't even know how it works
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Agugbadin: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
BUHARI's SCAM N-POWER suspended.
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Agugbadin: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
When will drug lord Tinubu have courage to prosecute criminal Buhari?

Nigerians will be grateful if that happens.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Watcharena: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2023
The problem with our democracy is lack of continuity,one government will do one thing another one will stop it
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by HRMK: 4:40am On Oct 08, 2023
IT IS A BIG FRAUD!
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by MNDY(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
The truth is, if you want to do anything serious, don't give a woman any key position.
Yes I'll say it again.
This program was going very well under osinbajo, sadiya destroyed the whole program, now another woman is about to bury the program.

She's saying people were not going to their PPA and they will not be paid but also said people were not paid properly. Na my own money I go use de transport go PPA abi? They paid approaching the election when schools vacated.

Woman was not created for leadership but the wrong notion that a woman would have the heart of a mother is making people appoint them for leadership especially in sensitive positions. And they usually turn out out to lead wickedly.

Wealth is not everything. God will deal with them in other ways for being callous and wicked. From Sadiya to this Beta Edu. What is paining me the most is that I would have joined C1 but I did not see a cafe to go and thumbprint.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by MNDY(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2023
fitinwell:
Knew this will happen when before election they rush and pay 3month..
If 80% npower Stop going to there PPA.. Nigerian Economy caused it... not Npowerian... How do you withhold Monthly Stipends and Pay whenever it's convenient for you guys... and still expect the Best to come out from this program... Betty Edu should clear all payments... and start her own reform.. shikena.. orelse Nigerian Youths go show her shege ..

Abi na my own money I go de use transport go PPA. They paid approaching elections when schools vacated and did not continue payment after the election for people like us that got the 3months and did not fall into backlog category.

She said it herself that Beneficiaries were not paid properly. If she likes let her not pay the Beneficiaries absent from PPAs as she said. God will punish her and that Sadiya in other ways. They think wealth is everything. Woman was not created for leadership.
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by MNDY(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2023
Tracka:
The government employ you to teach, you refuse to go there and you are here putting the blame on the government?? I understand that you people are robots, designed to criticize everything..... that is why Nigeria is not moving forward.

Oga, they paid approaching the election when schools vacated and did not continue payment after the election. Do you expect us to be using our own money to be transporting to PPA? Only those paid as backlog can be doing that. She said herself that Beneficiaries were not paid properly. Why then would she expect them to be at their PPA if they were not paid properly? Very unreasonable woman. A woman is not good for leadership. She and Sadiya are rubbish.
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by MNDY(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you're absolutely right but i believe your government can track those working elsewhere through their BVN
Almost all Nigerians are corrupt no doubt but your leaders need to lead by example. They didn't put themselves there but through the masses. We view them as corrupt entities because they're incharge of our commonwealth.

I think scrapping the program without alternative immediately is wrong because not all are gainfully employed elsewhere. I believe you know Nigeria top the ladder of unemployment in the world. Also considering the level of hardship in the country presently. It'd be a disaster to those that genuely need it. I mean the unemployed ones

Like me, I really really need that money. Beneficiaries were not paid properly. She said it herself. They paid approaching the election when schools had vacated and did not continue after the election.

How would she be expecting the Beneficiaries to be using their own money to transport to PPA before and after the election when school was on? Remember, we are owed 9months stipends after the election as we speak. Women were not created for leadership.
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by MNDY(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2023
osazsky:
when last did u go to work as a npower beneficiary

Oga, they paid approaching the election when schools vacated and did not continue payment after the election. Do you expect us to be using our own money to be transporting to PPA? Only those paid as backlog can be doing that. She said herself that Beneficiaries were not paid properly. Why then would she expect them to be at their PPA if they were not paid properly? Very unreasonable woman. A woman is not good for leadership. She and Sadiya are rubbish.
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by MNDY(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2023
yomi531:
Chai, stream 1 with their bad belle don use their witch craft affect us wey dey stream 2. Too bad

Na dat STREAM 1 i for join my friend dey if to say I see cafe do thumbprinting dat time 😭😌
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Tracka: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2023
Bro.... the first beneficiaries of N-power when Osinbajo was heading were not owned a dime, they even did 4 years instead of two years, I am not talking about the program in general, if you see my first comment, you guys won't be bringing unnecessary energy
MNDY:

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by yomi531(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2023
MNDY:

Na dat STREAM 1 i for join my friend dey if to say I see cafe do thumbprinting dat time 😭😌
Eyaa. Sorry. There's still hope for our 9 months payment.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Wonderzz(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Tracka:

Meanwhile you missed Rapper Sexxy Red sextape? Watch here>>> https://trendygists.com/2023/10/06/rapper-sexxy-reds-sex-video-leaks-online-watch-video/

Oga stop posting this rubbish here!
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Fred55: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2023
It's now that the shortlisted me that they will end the program, confuse nation.
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Redomi(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
maasoap:

Good for you.
Batch A, batch C1. Payroll, grant. Covid-19 loan, Household Upliftment Program. I chop money under Buhari no be small, chai!
bad man🤣🤣🤣
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by SaLongs1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
Why is emiefele and Bawa single out to face persecution while the real thieves who are the minister of humanitarian and finance respectively are untouchable?
They should help me to break the useless baldhead on Emefiele's evil neck.
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by AntiTerrorist: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=CEO9 post=126261809][/quote] No cabal chose Tinubu. He outsmarted them and bought delegates over to his sides.
Re: FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Okiton:
grin

As e don get to my turn dem suspend am
The only thing wey buhari been wan do for me

It's okay

Them no pay u 3 months payment them send to some people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IED Planted By Boko Haram Kills 13 Farmers In Borno (Graphic Photo) / We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK / 2023 Presidential Election: ECOWAS Decries Irregularities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.