Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

I’ll Choose Her 1,000 Times – Pere Chooses Between Mercy Eke & Kimoprah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Choose Her 1,000 Times – Pere Chooses Between Mercy Eke & Kimoprah (485 Views)

Stefflon Don Refuses To Let Go Her 1 Penny Change From A Cashier / BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) / Between Mercy Johnson And Follower Who Said Her Marriage Will End Like Tonto's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Choose Her 1,000 Times – Pere Chooses Between Mercy Eke & Kimoprah by Davidsegx12: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Big Brother Naija reality show star, Pere Egbi has revealed his preference between colleagues, Mercy Eke and Kim Oprah.

In the latest episode of Clout Africa’s Getting Persona, Cross asked Pere who he preferred if he were to choose between Kim Oprah and Mercy, and without hesitation, Pere picked the latter.

Cross asked: “Pere, be honest if you were to choose between Mercy Eke and Kim Oprah, who would you choose?”

Pere responded: “Mercy Eke 1000 times. I’ll choose Mercy Eke aka Lamborghini.”

Re: I’ll Choose Her 1,000 Times – Pere Chooses Between Mercy Eke & Kimoprah by finallybusy: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
They should keep deceiving themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Come To Sango Without A New Car, Mansion” – Portable Tell Young Duu / Comparing Chike's Action With Moses Bliss' At A Wedding Reception / Portable Seen With British Rapper Skepta At British British Fashion Award (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.