Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,651 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Zedvance Finance Limited (loan) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zedvance Finance Limited (loan) (455 Views)

Capri-martins Finance Limited / Quick Cash Loan With Zedvance Limited / Please Who Knows About This Company 'zedvance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zedvance Finance Limited (loan) by Franciscototee: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
I took a loan from ZEDVANCE FINANCE LIMITED, and although my salary deductions are happening, they're not reflecting on the ZEDVANCE app. Which have resulted loan overdue with interest, ZEDVANCE says IPPIS hasn't sent them the money, and they've advised me to obtain payment slips from IPPIS to prove it. Please have anyone experience this before.
Re: Zedvance Finance Limited (loan) by IbotNugida(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
hv u not seen ur payslip? or are u not noticing ur net pay from ur salary alerts?
Re: Zedvance Finance Limited (loan) by Franciscototee: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
IbotNugida:
hv u not seen ur payslip? or are u not noticing ur net pay from ur salary alerts?

My salary showed that the loan repayment amount was deducted, and when I log on the loan app to check, it didn't reflect. I called the customer care and they keep saying the same thing that ippis hasn't remitted the money to them.
Re: Zedvance Finance Limited (loan) by IbotNugida(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Franciscototee:

My salary showed that the loan repayment amount was deducted, and when I log on the loan app to check, it didn't reflect. I called the customer care and they keep saying the same thing that ippis hasn't remitted the money to them.
u collected d loan using ippis thats why its only on ur slip not d app
Re: Zedvance Finance Limited (loan) by Franciscototee: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
IbotNugida:
u collected d loan using ippis thats why its only on ur slip not d app

Exactly, and that's no way I could get the IPPIS statement of payment...I only have the IPPIS payslip. And this company is asking me to get the IPPIS statement showing the money was remitted to them. The money has been remitted to them because is was deducted from my salary. The company doesn't respond to emails, if you call them, they will put you on call lineups... before they eventually answer, your airtime might have finish.
I really don't know how to sort out this issue, because my interest keep going up.

(1) (Reply)

A 4 Star Hotel Needs An Accountant For Immediate Employment / Sales Officer/attendant Needed In An Oil Firm / House Keeper/nanny Needed - Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.