Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) (9794 Views)

Do Not Do Sra Sales Ranking Assistant, It Is Confirmed Now To Be Scam / Sra Sales Ranking Assistant Invitation Code / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
Make money with SRA APP

✨ Imagine skyrocketing your sales figures without breaking a sweat. With SRA, you will making money while you sleep.

πŸ”₯ SRA is the future of boosting your earnings without stressing too much!]

I make more than 30k everyday from SRA platform. Stop doubting guys!! this is the right time join this awesome platform and cash-out your Christmas $$

Let me Explain to you guys how it works:

What SRA Sale ranking assistance stand for

SRA stands for Sale ranking assistance: SRA is an eCommerce sales assistance agency that specializes in providing services to online retail stores. The services they provide includes marketing, simplified shop templates for ease of access for beginners. Therefore SRA app in partnership with Amazon help make this process simple.

How it works

Any one can make money through this awesome platform, but the best way to start making money with this platform is to perform a task called "Grabbing". Before you start grabbing you must open and SRA account and deposit a minimum of $100. For those who want to make as upto $1,000-$1,500 per day, can deposit up to $10,000 depending on your financial capability

Why take this Sra opportunity

1) No higher commission orders
2) Profits are paid instantly
3) Registration of people is acceptable from any country in the world
4) The SRA job is easy to understand
5) Members are being attended to, one after the other, to resolve their issues
6) There are Bonus events to encourage members work harder

Step by step guild on how to registers and start earning from SRA immediately

To start earning you have join SRA by
Registering with a user name and password:

Register with this link: https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=68364604

When your done registering, Download the SRA app, (though can still continue with the web version if your using a computer)
If you want to fund the account by yourself, then download binance here https://www.binance.com/en/download
click on this link to register. https://www.binance.com/en/activity/referral-entry/CPA?ref=CPA_00TVR2K
If encounter any issue chart me on telegram @Siredmond2: OR call 07033625106

Now that youv downloaded sra and binance app. Nest is,

How to fund your SRA account

Before you fund your Sra account you need to deposite USDT in your binance account, and that will be the same way you will withdrawal from from binance after after you have earn Sra. So fund binance first:

And here is how to fund your USDT on Binance

Open your binance app

Click on wallet at right corner of the app.

Click on funding.

Displayed beneath your funding,

You’ll see P2P

Look out for the vendor that will release the amount of USDT you want to buy.

When find one, read the vendor Ad careful.

Input the amount of USDT you want, the equivalent in your country currency(my is Naira) will pop up.

Copy the vendors bank details,

Minimize your binance

Proceed to your bank app and make payments.

After completing the payment.

Come back to binance and click notify vendor.

Wait for the vendors confirmation before he release the USDT to your wallet.

If you succeeded in funding your binance head to SRA app.

How to fund your SRA account from Binance

1). Open the SRA App
2) Click on Deposit as shown above
3) Click on Next Step
4) Enter the amount of the deposit
I) Then click on Go Pay
ii) Wait, to obtain a deposit wallet address

iii) After obtaining the deposit wallet address
iv) Click on the Copy address
v) Minimize the SRA App

Head Binance app:

5) Open the Binance App
6) Click on the wallet at the right bottom πŸ‘‰
7) Click on Funding or Spot depending on where the Dollar dropped.
cool Click on Withdraw.
9) Search USDT and click on it.
10) Click on Send Via Crypto Network.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Long press to Paste the deposit wallet address SRA
ii) Network
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Search for Tron(TRC20) by scrolling down to select
iii) Amount
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Click on MAX, the dollar pop-up
iv) Send From
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Select a wallet Either Funding or Spot depending on where the Dollar dropped
11) Click on withdrawal
12) Get verification Code to Approved withdrawal
Endβœ…

Get full details here: πŸ‘‰ https://clickscholarship.com/sra-app-sales-ranking-assistant/

If you want me to assist you you in carrying out all this process in minuts,

Click on JOIN to Join our Telegram group here: JOIN

Call +2347033625106 for assistance.

Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
For those who are still asking wether SRA is real. Let me tell that sra is real, i make more than 30k daily just under 10minuts. The earlier you join the better, is time to make your exmass money!!

Get full details here: πŸ‘‰ https://clickscholarship.com/sra-app-sales-ranking-assistant/

Join our Telegram group here: https:///+l4190e87__kyY2U0 OR

Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Have you made an effort to develop your team today?

The power of one person cannot be compared to the power of a team. When you become a good leader, you can gather the power of the team and work together to move forward.πŸ₯°

Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Exclusive membership is now fully open. Become an exclusive member and you can enjoy an optimized order grabbing experience and an additional commission bonus of +150% for 360 days. All levels are now available for purchase at half price, and the discount period is one week. The price will be increased after one week. Please know that SRA will better serve all users, thank you for your support!

Join our Telegram group here: https:///+l4190e87__kyY2U0 OR

Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Those who are still daunting should stop siting on the fence, the earlier you join the more money you stand to make.

Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 1:51am On Oct 13, 2023
A very warm welcome to all the new members in this group!!

Is a pleasure to have you here, infact for been here your close to getting your financial freedom.

Those of you who have read my post online about Sra and have registered through my link, and your seeking help on how to fund your account and start earning imediatly. I like you to indicate by dropping your issues here.

Join our telegram channel here: https:///+l4190e87__kyY2U0

Hope we are communicating.

For those who have not yet register here is the link to register: https://www.sales-ra0.com/?a=x&c=68364604

We welcome all sort of questions relating to Sra. If you have any issue drop it here.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
I find out alot of people register without funding their account. Pls I you your not ready to fund your account please wait until your ready before you register.

OR If your finding difficult to fund your account jus give me call. 07033625106.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by ajakuai(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2023
Siredmond2:

I find out alot of people register without funding their account. Pls I you your not ready to fund your account please wait until your ready before you register.

OR If your finding difficult to fund your account jus give me call. 07033625106.

My people, please don't fall for this scam, the SRA platform is about foldingup soon. They have started increasing their withdrawal commissions. And that is how they start.

These scammers might close it on or before December. SRA can't proceed beyond December.

Please don't put your hard earned money.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by ajakuai(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2023
Signs to show that SRA scammers are about to shot down:

1. They will start coming up with different entising commissions and programmes.

2. They will start increasing withdrawal %

3. They will promise you of unrealistic future salary to make you register more people.

4. I am sure by now, SRA members should be witnessing the above.

5. They will start increasing withdrawal limit henceforth.

SRA SCAM IS ENDING BEFORE DECEMBERS, 2023.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
ajakuai:

My people, please don't fall for this scam, the SRA platform is about foldingup soon. They have started increasing their withdrawal commissions. And that is how they start.

These scammers might close it on or before December. SRA can't proceed beyond December.

Please don't put your hard earned money.

That is what people have been saying and it thriving. Dont sit on fence, join now and thank me latter.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
That is what people have been saying and it thriving. Dont sit on fence, join now and thank me latter
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by ajakuai(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Siredmond2:

That is what people have been saying and it thriving. Dont sit on fence, join now and thank me latter

All you are interested is your commission, you don't care if your referrers loose their money or not.

If you are one of the owners of that SRA, you should know what people are saying is true.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by ajakuai(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Siredmond2:

I hope you are aware that they have increased the withdrawal percentage 2days?

You see! It is gradually unfolding before the December deadline.

I pity those that they deceived to open STUDIO (office) because they will be the ones to face the heat when they finally closedown with their investors' capital on or before this December.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Stop wishing other people bad!! Join this platform and make your money. You can withdraw all your money with profit after one month. Do you how much people have made through this platform.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 1:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Be sure to tell everyone on your team that you will get an additional $10 bonus for your first invitation. This can very well promote the further growth of your team. This is important and is a motivation for new people to start developing the team.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
What you have to do is not just for yourself. In SRA, team work is the main focus. Only when the team is stronger will you benefit more as a leader, so don’t be selfish and devote more time and training to the team. In general There will be better results.

1 Like

Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by FireUpNow(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Siredmond2:
Make money with SRA APP

✨ Imagine skyrocketing your sales figures without breaking a sweat. With SRA, you will making money while you sleep.

πŸ”₯ SRA is the future of boosting your earnings without stressing too much!]

I make more than 30k everyday from SRA platform. Stop doubting guys!! this is the right time join this awesome platform and cash-out your Christmas $$

Let me Explain to you guys how it works:

What SRA Sale ranking assistance stand for

SRA stands for Sale ranking assistance: SRA is an eCommerce sales assistance agency that specializes in providing services to online retail stores. The services they provide includes marketing, simplified shop templates for ease of access for beginners. Therefore SRA app in partnership with Amazon help make this process simple.

How it works

Any one can make money through this awesome platform, but the best way to start making money with this platform is to perform a task called "Grabbing". Before you start grabbing you must open and SRA account and deposit a minimum of $100. For those who want to make as upto $1,000-$1,500 per day, can deposit up to $10,000 depending on your financial capability

Why take this Sra opportunity

1) No higher commission orders
2) Profits are paid instantly
3) Registration of people is acceptable from any country in the world
4) The SRA job is easy to understand
5) Members are being attended to, one after the other, to resolve their issues
6) There are Bonus events to encourage members work harder

Step by step guild on how to registers and start earning from SRA immediately

To start earning you have join SRA by
Registering with a user name and password:

When your done registering, Download the SRA app, (though can still continue with the web version if your using a computer)
If you want to fund the account by yourself, then download binance here https://www.binance.com/en/download
click on this link to register. https://www.binance.com/en/activity/referral-entry/CPA?ref=CPA_00TVR2K
If encounter any issue chart me on telegram @Siredmond2: OR call 07033625106

Now that youv downloaded sra and binance app. Nest is,

How to fund your SRA account

Before you fund your Sra account you need to deposite USDT in your binance account, and that will be the same way you will withdrawal from from binance after after you have earn Sra. So fund binance first:

And here is how to fund your USDT on Binance

Open your binance app

Click on wallet at right corner of the app.

Click on funding.

Displayed beneath your funding,

You’ll see P2P

Look out for the vendor that will release the amount of USDT you want to buy.

When find one, read the vendor Ad careful.

Input the amount of USDT you want, the equivalent in your country currency(my is Naira) will pop up.

Copy the vendors bank details,

Minimize your binance

Proceed to your bank app and make payments.

After completing the payment.

Come back to binance and click notify vendor.

Wait for the vendors confirmation before he release the USDT to your wallet.

If you succeeded in funding your binance head to SRA app.

How to fund your SRA account from Binance

1). Open the SRA App
2) Click on Deposit as shown above
3) Click on Next Step
4) Enter the amount of the deposit
I) Then click on Go Pay
ii) Wait, to obtain a deposit wallet address

iii) After obtaining the deposit wallet address
iv) Click on the Copy address
v) Minimize the SRA App

Head Binance app:

5) Open the Binance App
6) Click on the wallet at the right bottom πŸ‘‰
7) Click on Funding or Spot depending on where the Dollar dropped.
cool Click on Withdraw.
9) Search USDT and click on it.
10) Click on Send Via Crypto Network.

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Long press to Paste the deposit wallet address SRA
ii) Network
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Search for Tron(TRC20) by scrolling down to select
iii) Amount
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Click on MAX, the dollar pop-up
iv) Send From
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Select a wallet Either Funding or Spot depending on where the Dollar dropped
11) Click on withdrawal
12) Get verification Code to Approved withdrawal
Endβœ…

Click on JOIN to Join our Telegram group here: JOIN

Won't you run away with investors money at the end of the day? How sure are you this will last up to 2-3 years.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by FireUpNow(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Siredmond2:
Those who are still daunting should stop siting on the fence, the earlier you join the more money you stand to make.
This SRAgroup is having issues of payment since yesterday. Has it stopped working?
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by harbeebtech(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
How legit is this group
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by harbeebtech(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Guys what is happening with SRA?
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Siredmond2(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pls, everybody should hold on, let see what is happening in SRA. Don't put in more money pls.
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by Johlade: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
harbeebtech:
Guys what is happening with SRA?
Siredmond2:

Pls, everybody should hold on, let see what is happening in SRA. Don't put in more money pls.
please what's the way forward about sra
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by SimpleGuy001: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Johlade:
please what's the way forward about sra

Una too like ponzi scheme
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by ajakuai(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Siredmond2:

Hahaha!

How market now?

Next time don't deceive people again.

The only thing that will save you is if you didn't open that studio...Lol
Re: SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) by AllLovingGod: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lol grin grin >: grin. You must be a prophet oo. December never even reach sef but your prediction don dey show. E be things oo.
ajakuai:

Hahaha!

How market now?

Next time don't deceive people again.

The only thing that will save you is if you didn't open that studio...Lol

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Now In UK / Korean Investors To Lift Agric In Ekiti With U.s.$400 Million / WhatsApp Marketing Pro SOFTWARE -Send Massive Bulk WhatsApp Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.