Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

As Israel Declares War On Palestine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Israel Declares War On Palestine (600 Views)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Israel Declares War On Palestine by Birdbyrde440: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Taliban pledges support for Hamas.

Will Syria, Iran and possibly Russia join in on the war?

If that happens then it will surely spread to every nook and cranny of our dear planet earth.

The tale is deeper than you think.
Re: As Israel Declares War On Palestine by Alchemy528: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Crisis
Re: As Israel Declares War On Palestine by wahalawahala: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Breaking news: Ipob don join Israel , Simon Ekpa don promise Dem 100,000 trained ipob/ugm clowns 🤡

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Israel Declares War On Palestine by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

If that happens then it will surely spread to every nook and cranny of our dear planet earth.

They will not join
Re: As Israel Declares War On Palestine by Truthday: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

I deeply don't want to abuse you. But I'm tempted to. Call you w fool. How do you reason like a goa? So, this is end time abi. Were you born even Isreal went to war with hisbollah in Lebanon 2006, and USA and Israel soldiers were bombed to oblivion and sent parking. You get brain so ?
Re: As Israel Declares War On Palestine by Birdbyrde440: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Truthday:

I deeply don't want to abuse you. But I'm tempted to. Call you w fool. How do you reason like a goa? So, this is end time abi. Were you born even Isreal went to war with hisbollah in Lebanon 2006, and USA and Israel soldiers were bombed to oblivion and sent parking. You get brain so ?

Na why you will forever be a black monkey.

Did Ukraine expect the mayhem befalling them today?

Me I feel like giving you a resounding slap that will damage your ear drum and reconfigure your brain
Re: As Israel Declares War On Palestine by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
wahalawahala:
Breaking news: Ipob don join Israel , Simon Ekpa don promise Dem 100,000 trained ipob/ugm clowns 🤡

I don't want to insult yorubads but for the mods giving you permission to insult igbos is unacceptable.

Yoruba Muslim terrorists will regret bringing Igbo's into their madness.

Biafra as a nation will never align with useless and cursed Palestinians. Biafra is solidly behind Isreal and I assure you that Israelis are already pounding The terrorist Palestinians till they beg for mercy...

As for you plantain thief, you'll soon know what you've done to yourself.
Re: As Israel Declares War On Palestine by wahalawahala: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

I don't want to insult yorubads but for the mods giving you permission to insult igbos is unacceptable.

Biafra as a nation will never align with useless and cursed Palestinians. Biafra is solidly behind Isreal and I assure you that Israelis are already pounding The terrorist Palestinians till they beg for mercy...

insult Igbo's when and how? ... who dey take una serious,You're delusional 😂
Re: As Israel Declares War On Palestine by Chimarto: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
I'm always afraid of next line of action because Benjamin Netanyahu does look back when he start his own
Re: As Israel Declares War On Palestine by ayokellany: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
How did you know he is Igbo like the foolish questions your Igbo tribesmen ask others addressing them on this forum ?

TinubuDeDrugLor:

(1) (Reply)

Reports Gaddafi Son Khamis Dead In Libya Fighting / Barack Obama Named Time's Person Of The Year 2012! / China Launches 300km/h Train!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.