Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators (705 Views)

SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th / SW Leads Opposition Against Buhari Government / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo

These three states took the lead in several socio economic indicators across the country

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FbbFPlgsY0AaF1Y9yCYZW_FI8N-9vCiG/view?usp=drivesdk

5 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by Raskimonojendor: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
As expected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin

I personally love Prof. Soludo, the present Governor of Anambra state. He is a realist and not a sentimentalist. Always willing to learn from his betters. He sends people from his state to come under take studies and trainings in Lagos State as to improve on their own development.

I also have confidence in Alex Oti. I sincerely believe that he will make Abia State a prosperous state.

11 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

I personally love Prof. Soludo, the present Governor of Anambra state. He is a realist and not a sentimentalist. Always willing to learn from his betters. He sends people from his state to come under take studies and trainings in Lagos State as to improve on their own development.

I also have confidence in Alex Oti. I sincerely believe that he will make Abia State a prosperous state.

Spot on

4 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by FreeStuffsNG: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Awesome. Other states should buckle up.

7 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yarimo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
As expected this is very commendable

9 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by Putinofrussia: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Great .
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by BiafraInc: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Does this nonsense above have any meaning in a poverty capital of the world?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by flokii: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
SW lead, others follow..

Igbos have been screaming biafra... Nigerians no send

Yorubas started Yoruba nation agitation.. Nigeria stood still trembling.

The difference is clear.

6 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by BiafraInc: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Does this nonsense above have any meaning in a poverty capital of the world? Some foolish useful idiots Igbos will come here now to start measuring dick with these low life backward nigerians.

We need our Biafra where we can be comparing our success with the likes of Israel, USA, Japan, South Korea and other progressive countries. Look at the state of ecoonmy of the cesspit called nigeria and these fools are here posting nonsense to measure dick with who exactly?
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by BrodaBenad: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Yes we learn from Lagos

SW states stealing rice too should learn grin

Rubbish

1 Share

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by flokii: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
BiafraInc:
Does this nonsense above have any meaning in a poverty capital of the world? Some foolish useful idiots Igbos will come here now to start measuring dick with these low life backward nigerians.

We need our Biafra where we can be comparing our success with the likes of Israel, USA, Japan, South Korea and other progressive countries. Look at the state of ecoonmy of the cesspit called nigeria and these fools are here posting nonsense to measure dick with who exactly?

Go to your biafra.. Noone is holding you.

What we won't accept is Igbos refusing to vacate our lands once they get biafra..

As una no want us, we sef no want una for our midst again.

6 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by BrodaBenad: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
flokii:
SW lead, others follow..

The difference is clear.

When was that? cheesy

Did we miss anything grin

Cowards
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

When was that? cheesy

Cowards

You lots are guilty of everything you accuse others of

The most cowardly folks. Look through the history of the country under the military and for any of your people that was brave I’ll mention 12 Yorubas

Your cities are the dirtiest in the south but you claim Yorubas are dirty

Same chest thumping claiming you built Lagos which is just 20% Igbo but Anambra that is 98% Igbo cannot measure up to Oyo or Ogun

6 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by BrodaBenad: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
yoruboid:

You lots are guilty of everything you accuse others of

The most cowardly folks. Look through the history of the country under the military and for any of your people that was brave I’ll mention 12 Yorubas

Your cities are the dirtiest in the south but you claim Yorubas are dirty

Same chest thumping claiming you built Lagos which is just 20% Igbo but Anambra that is 98% Igbo cannot measure up to Oyo or Ogun

Go and check GDP of these states you mentioned and come back grin Anambra thrashed all of them

And you people are cowards full stop.
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by benuejosh: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
We trust and believe God that Fr. Alia administration will bring good to the people of benue state. We are too behind in lots of things. From the graph it clear that we have fallen below average in almost all sectors.

We need to hold our governors and representative accountable. Till then, we will be comfortable at being average or less.

3 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Go and check GDP of these states you mentioned and come back grin Anambra thrashed all of them

Chest thumping cowards

Ojukwu ran when he saw Obasanjo

Tinubu smacked Obi like a kid

Come out and protest in Lagos if you’re brave

3 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

For the GDP, here goes your BP on the ten richest states which is intrinsically connected to the GDP and not some fake stats you boast with to make yourselves feel good about your emptiness

https://www.clacified.com/business/16/richest-state-nigeria#

None of your states is in the top ten

3 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by BrodaBenad: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
yoruboid:

Chest thumping cowards

Ojukwu ran when he saw Obasanjo

Tinubu smacked Obi like a kid

Come out and protest in Lagos if you’re brave

All Ogun Osun oyo slum dwellers be claiming lagosians online

Even makoko slum dwellers no want make igbo Lekki dwellers rest grin

And you that is living one rusticated building in Bere Ibadan be making noise

Na so una beat Una people say dem fresh

Imagine being singled out and tagged igbo because you look fresh cheesy

Pathetic!

1 Share

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by BrodaBenad: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
yoruboid:

For the GDP, here goes your BP on the ten richest states which is intrinsically connected to the GDP and not some fake stats you boast with to make yourselves feel good about your emptiness

https://www.clacified.com/business/16/richest-state-nigeria#

None of your states is in the top ten

Lol which website be this cheesy

I hope say no be the one tinubu use forge him certificate grin
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

All Ogun Osun oyo slum dwellers be claiming lagosians online

Even makoko slum dwellers no want make igbo Lekki dwellers rest grin

And you that is living one rusticated building in Bere Ibadan be making noise

Na so una beat Una people say dem fresh

Imagine being singled out and tagged igbo because you look fresh cheesy

Pathetic!

If I was living in Ibadan or any SW state, I’ll own it with my full chest. Ibadan is more developed than any state in the SE and it’s a fact. Oyo State has a land mass almost as big as all the SE states put together. Buildings that your states can’t match are scattered all around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Lol which website be this cheesy

I hope say no be the one tinubu use forge him certificate grin

Possibly the one Mmesoma used in upgrading her grades

Tinubu graduated from the school as affirmed by them

Be more concerned about your brothers littering all the jails in Europe and Asia and being unwanted everywhere they go

2 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by BeninRefugees: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
yoruboid:

If I was living in Ibadan or any SW state, I’ll own it with my full chest. Ibadan is more developed than any state in the SE and it’s a fact. Oyo State has a land mass almost as big as all the SE states put together. Buildings that your states can’t match are scattered all around.

Yen yen yen
same Ibadan people hijacked bags of rice from Motor smiley

Oyo is the open defecation capital of Nigeria go check!

Largest slum rusticated buildings everywhere!

You don't travel obviously
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by BeninRefugees: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
yoruboid:

Possibly the one Mmesoma used in upgrading her grades

Tinubu graduated from the school as affirmed by them

Be more concerned about your brothers littering all the jails in Europe and Asia and being unwanted everywhere they go

You dey worry about people but begging is all time high in Ibadan

People drinking mud water in Ogun till tomorrow
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
BeninRefugees:

Yen yen yen

Travel to? I’m typing 8,920km from the slum where you live

The way Yorubas see the UK, Canada and the US is the way you see Lagos. It’s a marvel to you when you crawl out of your caves

Just look at the slum where you live in Abia

4 Likes

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by Godwin4444: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
BiafraInc:
Does this nonsense above have any meaning in a poverty capital of the world?
must u igbos cry?
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by SoNature(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
flokii:
SW lead, others follow..

The difference is clear.

This is totally FALSE!
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by SoNature(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
BeninRefugees:

Yen yen yen

This is needless. South West is the financial capital of Nigeria. There's no basis for argument.

1 Like

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by Godwin4444: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
BrodaBenad:

When was that? cheesy

Cowards
igbos calling others cowards is d greatest wonder in d world

U igbos that were killed like fowl n nothing happened

U igbos wen buhari n burutai almost wipe away from d surface of d earth

Only una
Crocodile tears
Golden dawn
Still waters
Python dance with at least each operation killing at least 100 igbos n nothing was done

Ordinary wike use una eye see shege for oyigbo n he even rob una for broad daylight for election n use una collect minister still nothing happened

Even a man in faraway Finland is locking u up n u dare not go out n u still believe others are cowards

U that everyone dey use mop floor n nothing happened dey call others cowards
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
igbos calling others cowards is d greatest wonder in d world

U igbos that were killed like fowl n nothing happened

U igbos wen buhari n burutai almost wipe away from d surface of d earth

Only una
Crocodile tears
Golden dawn
Still waters
Python dance with at least each operation killing at least 100 igbos n nothing was done

Ordinary wike use una eye see shege for oyigbo n he even rob una for broad daylight for election n use una collect minister still nothing happened

Even a man in faraway Finland is locking u up n u dare not go out n u still believe others are cowards

U that everyone dey use mop floor n nothing happened dey call others cowards

They are very good at chest thumping. That’s where it starts and ends. Nothing more
Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2023
BrodaBenad:

Yes we learn from Lagos

SW states stealing rice too should learn grin

Rubbish

grin

Re: SW Leads In Socio Economic Indicators by yoruboid: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin

Everywhere they go, they claim they are hated but who would embrace criminals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame As The Best Igbo Can Offer Is A Pandora Criminal With Pass In Maths & Eng / Appointment Of 24-year-old Fresh Graduate As FERMA Chairman Sparks Outrage / Are The Mwaghavul People Of Plateau State Ancestors Of The Chinese?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.