Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name (698 Views)

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Bashir Ahmad Edits Twitter Profile, Removes Presidential Aide / Happy 76th Birthday To President Buhari, His Profile And Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Gossiphub: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Na every 28 days them dey update Wikipedia profile for BAT like menstruation.

From Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) to now Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu (BAAT)

Source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bola_Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Gossiphub: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Taylor92: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin

Omo una go kill this man oo

How many things Tinubu wan edit

Amoda sef

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Administration1: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Anyone with a Wikipedia account can edit a profile

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Gossiphub: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Administration1:

What's the essence of you adding Adekunle to the name?
Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Siwisheswereesh: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2023
Taylor92:

Why would anyone wish to have a fraudster

How normal person go wan get certificate forger as a relative

Una go grunt tire cheesy

A long night awaits you guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Taylor92: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2023
Siwisheswereesh:

Una go grunt tire cheesy

A long night awaits you guys cheesy

Grunt tire say na only me dey see the shege

Una don shot una sef for foot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by SoNature(m): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2023
Administration1:

If the Wikipedia administrators don't reverse it after 24 - 48 hours, then it's from Tinubu's team.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by DCmaverick(m): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2023
My only annoyance is dat de same pple dat voted dix man as their president are nw de ones trolling him day and nite.

make una allow me rest na, shey be na una vote ahm ni? undecided
Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Dpen11(f): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2023
Game changer
Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Alchemy528: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2023
This man self
Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Ashez: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2023
Tinubu must be disqualified

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Feintline: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Calling tinubu a forger is a kind of praise.
Tinubu is a criminal institution

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Ayor93(m): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Taylor92:

Why would anyone wish to have a fraudster

How normal person go wan get certificate forger as a relative

I tire o. All these Tinubu hallelujah boys sef dey amuze me 😁
Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Jservice(f): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Cool
Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by HNICEARTH: 2:26am On Oct 08, 2023
He is now PBAAT grin
Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by Exceed15: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
If u lie u go dey use another one cover am. I wished Tinubu had not bragged about his so called academic excellence. OR should have tidy up his shady past before contesting. Well I guess because he knows it's an Nigerian thing and nothing will happen. I throw away cap for Atiku.
Re: Tinubu Edits His Profile On Wikipedia, Adds Adekunle To His Name by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
It's obvious that crime runs deep in the veins of the druggie.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Emilokan Of Cluelessness As Naira Hits All-time Low / How Gov Soludo Transformed Awba-ofemili With Good Roads(video) / Area Boys Can Be Trained As Tax Officers, Paid Decent Salaries — Committee Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.