Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery (776 Views)

Court Dismisses Bid To Stop Tinubu’s Certificate Forgery Suit / Leave money on the table with Buhari in the room, you’ll find it there - Tinubu / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by whatisthetruth: 2:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by PoliteActivist: 3:37am On Oct 08, 2023
What sort of a fool hard-to-understand rubbish video is this??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Christistruth03: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2023
grin

Fake News Propaganda

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by whatisthetruth: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2023
You can GoGGLE it, it's out there angry angry

grin grin
Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by whatisthetruth: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
smiley smiley
Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Godwin4444: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
whatisthetruth:
grin

chai!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHK7yJVPZjk
Many people like me wonders y igbos hate tinubu so bad that they never see anything good in him, it’s understandable cos if u read these facts carefully n u put yourself in igbo peoples shoes u will understand that they have to hate what they can’t defeat n tame

1….when Jonathan was in power, igbos were indirectly ruling through him n even encouraged him to marginalize other region. Igbos felt on top of d world n wished that moment lasted forever but d greatest shock of their life came when tinubu brought buhari…..End of d game for igbos

2….igbos as master propagandist did everything possible to stop buhari n even went as far as bringing back Biafra, them chop wotowoto, they declared buhari dead d no work yet buhari still lock nnamdiot Kanu up in dog cage

3….the greatest shocker for them was when tinubu declared intention to run for president, igbos couldn’t believe what they were seeing, e too shock their inner man n they vow with their lives it won’t b possible…..they did all propaganda against tinubu sote one of them said a doctor told him tinubu will die before election

All their pastors turn pundit, all of them combine still chop am wotowoto

4….since jagaban has been sworn in, it’s from one mumu to d other
25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth
N all other madness n still tinubu no dey shake

N he’s still standing gidigba till now

Now to d question, if na u b igbo shey u no go hate Tinubu?
Imagine a whole tribe trying to bring down one man n them still no fit to, just tell me y dem no go hate an?

U self reason am, if u fight person 5 times n u no see draw at least once, wetin remain?

Na to hate am ooo, like seriously if I b igbo I will hate tinubu too so many of us shouldn’t b surprised if igbos open 500 threads on tinubu per day

If I were in their shoes I will do same

So try to reason along with them, their pain is understandable

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by PoliciaNLand: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
Many people like me wonders y igbos hate tinubu so bad that they never see anything good in him, it’s understandable cos if u read these facts carefully n u put yourself in igbo peoples shoes u will understand that they have to hate what they can’t defeat n tame

1….when Jonathan was in power, igbos were indirectly ruling through him n even encouraged him to marginalize other region. Igbos felt on top of d world n wished that moment lasted forever but d greatest shock of their life came when tinubu brought buhari…..End of d game for igbos

2….igbos as master propagandist did everything possible to stop buhari n even went as far as bringing back Biafra, them chop wotowoto, they declared buhari dead d no work yet buhari still lock nnamdiot Kanu up in dog cage

3….the greatest shocker for them was when tinubu declared intention to run for president, igbos couldn’t believe what they were seeing, e too shock their inner man n they vow with their lives it won’t b possible…..they did all propaganda against tinubu sote one of them said a doctor told him tinubu will die before election

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Imagine a whole tribe trying to bring down one man n them still no fit to, just tell me y dem no go hate an?

U self reason am, if u fight person 5 times n u no see draw at least once, wetin remain?

Na to hate am ooo, like seriously if I b igbo I will hate tinubu too so many of us shouldn’t b surprised if igbos open 500 threads on tinubu per day

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by KanwuliaExtra: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
He said you can “GURGLE” it! grin

Like mouthwash. . . .Hog Wash!

Agbado Yingrish na DIE!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by whatisthetruth: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
He said you can “GURGLE” it! grin

Like mouthwash. . . .Hog Wash!

Agbado Yingrish na DIE!!!!

gurgle it and see grin grin
Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by favor914: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo
spot on, 100% correct.

7 Likes

Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by whatisthetruth: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo

Na wa oo, wetin pesin do to you na

shoooo shocked
Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by whatisthetruth: 12:33am On Oct 09, 2023
I almost had forgotten how shameless this man is.

You can redesign your University certificate to your own taste, chai

APC is really about to destroy law in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by Floky215: 12:48am On Oct 09, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo

Tell us one thing that is good in a criminal...!!
Anybody not on the side of the druggy is an igbo, you people need your corrn brain reset...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by whatisthetruth: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2023
Floky215:

Tell us one thing that is good in a criminal...!!
Anybody not on the side of the druggy is an igbo, you people need your corrn brain reset...!!

I think they have instructions to always throw tribal shade, so as to avert eyes from key issues.
Re: New Music - You Can Goggle It Its Out There - Tinubu Certificate Forgery by whatisthetruth: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2023
Hope you guys have gurgled it this morning embarassed

(1) (Reply)

See How Buhari Stole Money Along With Emefiele / Jagaban Will Fix Nigeria : Man Declares Full Support For Tinubu In Lagos (pics) / BDC Operators Caution Currency Speculators As Naira Gains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.