Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com (52891 Views)

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Wizardslayer: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Mosques are the real home of terrorism

Imagine a world without mosques and Islam
A world without mosque and Islam means normalcy has been restored on the planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Dejijossy(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Israel's Prime Minister has warned people living in Gaza to leave the area as he vowed to reduce parts of the territory "into rubble" in revenge for a "black day".
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2023
jidamsel43:

Many Nigerians are myopic. How on earth would any sane Nigerian support this dastard and undiplomatic act by these countries. It's pertinent to enlighten you that Israel is not a Christian country, there are more Muslims than Christians. The only solution to the unending dispute is 'two two-state agreements ' . No matter the quantum of the arsenal of wars you have in possession, you will still be at the mercy of attacks, if you cohabit with your so-called enemies.

You're the myo pic one here.

Time for two-state government has gone, Israel may annex it full-time this time around.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by localbreed(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Israel have seen a valid excuse to wipe out these terrorists. cool
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by jidamsel43(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Danisaint112:
I don't watch BBC News and Al Jazeera that much anymore. Those media house are just compromised, with their bias Arabian journalists and reporters spilling trash.

If you want to get real gist watch SKY NEWS. The give you the real gist as it is happening. They don't pet words and they would constantly show you the evil being perpetrated by this terrorists.

Atleast 350 Isrealis have been killed in the deadly attack ~ Sky News

I'm afraid Palestinians and their HAMAS terrorist group just got themselves into a serious mess. One they have never been into before.

This is just a perfect opportunity Isreal will use to reduce their numbers this time because they attacked unprovoked.

They would make sure they send them atleast 23 years back (back to the 90s) and also make sure they gnash their teeth in regrets.

And it so bad this time that even Non Arab or Islamic countries defending them will find it hard to do this time.

Every damn person; old, young and middle aged wether innocent or not will puff dust on a steady from now on. 🤨

Isrealis are already boiling, Isrealis citizens are now brushing their guns waiting for them and the proper war about to happen in a few days. It's a full scale war this time.

Their citizens/people have been killed and kidnapped in hundreds and also raped.

If you know the history of U.S and Isrealis, you will know it's somethig U.S and Isrealis hate with passion. Don't just try kidnapping not even one of their citizen, or they will come for you in a brutal way in due time.

Isrealis IDF ground troops will get into the damn Gaza strip this time around and deal with the God damn modafucking terrorists.

Apart me from who else is already pitying Palestinians and their HAMAS terrorist in advance? Hit that like button.

RIP to thousands of Palestinians terrorists and atleast 30% of their petty infrastructure in advance.

It's not the first time they have tried. They have done so many times and always fail. This they shall also fall.

LONG LIVE THE STATE OF ISREAL
trash from of the steep of ignominy
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by lexy2014: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2023
isahsalee:

Be like say you no know score, see the scores below.

Live update:

Israeli Casualties :-

> 356 civilian Israeli killed.
> 26 Israeli armies killed
> 102 Israeli armies taken as prisoners of war.
> 59 Armored tanks military trucks destroyed
> 105 buildings destroyed.
> 310 Injured victims

Hamas/Palestinian Casualties :

> 313 Palestinian civilian killed
> 39 Hamas fighter killed
> 117 Hamas fighter arrested so far.
> 11 Hamas para-motors destroyed.
> 9 High rising buildings destroyed.
> 389 Injured victims.

Source?
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Jagabanarmy: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2023
isahsalee:

Be like say you no know score, see the scores below.

Live update:

> 310 Injured victims

> 389 Injured victims.
Hope you will be able to view same next three days from now. The causalities will be alarming on Hamas side. I repeat Hamas will pay an inestimable price never seen in its history
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Tetraozonaitera: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2023
isahsalee:
Live update:

> 310 Injured victims

> 389 Injured victims.

What can make Israel lose more is they are still putting Humanity into this war.
Announcing that you want to Bomb a place so that Civilians can leave the place. When Terrorists are after destroying your country and everyone leaving there.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by SECDA: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
lol isreal have been looking for this opportunity for ages to delete Palestine from the map for good.
trust me Palestine will never be the same after this.
and nobody will sympathize with them again.
at least people have seen that they're terrorists and potential terrorists.

Lol, this dem Palestine dem neva hear word oooo abi dem dey forget God talk for Old testaments
No touch Isreal ooo OR thunda go fire U
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Ijaya123: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:

A mosque blown on a Friday jumat service

Common sense should tell you people died enmase

Can't you think or you need everything explained in gory terms

Isreal was attacked in sabbath day. Didn’t you see the result in the number of casualties in the Isreali side?
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2023
cheesy
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by happney65: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2023
grandstar:

Warning are usually given before they bomb any residential target. These should also including religious and commercial targets.
Instead of Hamas focusing on how to transform the Gaza strip, all they do is to keep fanning the flames of war.

They seem to prefer to please their pay masters Syria and Iran, rather than to improve the standard of living of average Gazan who are desperately poor.

You get it. They are a terrorist group and should be treated as such.

Do you know, Previous entreaty have been refubbed by them. Even as far as the Palestinian authority.

Yaser Arafat went against the two state solution as that is the solution to all of these. Let both sides exists side by side with no more war or violence. Yet he and millions of other Palestinians went against it. Saying death to Isreal.

Yet the country wey they say death to,it's the country that is most advanced and most sophisticated in the entire Middle East.

Thousands of Palestines go into Isreal everyday for work. Literally Isreal feeds them, gives them electricity,yet na War them want. Very nonesense and foolish set of people

P.S. This isn't a religious war for those Nigerian christians who want to think it is.

It is a War for territorial expansion as Isreali's are not even christians.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Miracle2020: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:

can provide a link to your accusations?
The Hamas were the first to attack Israel while everyone was asleep. Whatever isreal is doing now is a retaliation.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Greenfaces: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:

it doesn't end here that's what isreal don't know. Its easy to talk about victory in a guerilla warfare than to actually achieve it. Their fathers and paymasters only realised the wasteful nature of a guerilla warfare years after their engagement in Iraq and opted out. Israel is just starting. There will never be peace for them even in another 100years whatever military hardware they acquire. Don't forget the role world politics play in warfare too. This is not 2001.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by joe4christ(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:
Both parties will suffer casualties in the end. But what I do not like is when people condemn Israel’s retaliation. Were you expecting them to sit back after that kind of attack?

Don't mind the retards, they think israel is like Nigeria who pray on every slightest situation instead of taking actions to fix a problem. Israel ain't even a christian state, they are jewish people and judaism is their major religion and you know the law of moses, "An eye for an eye" so israel will give back a devastating blows in coming days and many innocent people will be dead. It's quite unfortunate that this war is so unavoidable, but you know humans conflicts only get resolved by conflicts with casualties on both sides. I wish it wasn't so!
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Tetraozonaitera: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2023
ISRAEL IS NOT BEING SMART. WHEN YOU FIGHT A WAR AND STILL HAVING HUMANITY IN YOUR REASONING.

What can make Israel lose more is they are still putting Humanity into this war.

Announcing that you want to Bomb a place so that Civilians can leave the place. When Terrorists are after destroying your country and everyone leaving there.

YOU GIVE TERRORISTS THE OPPORTUNITY OF LEAVING AREAS YOU WANT TO BOMB.

BOMB THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND EVERYTHING IN THE AREA. NEXT TIME NA THEIR CITIZENS GO WARN THEIR FIGHTERS NOT TO START ANOTHER WAR.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2023
I WILL FOREVER BLAME SARAH, ABRAHAM'S WIFE FOR HER UNBELIEF TO GOD'S PROMISE, WHICH LED TO THE BIRTH OF A REPROBATE. SINCE THAT CHILD WAS BORN, HUMANITY HAS NEVER KNOWN PEACE. THIS IS JUST TOOTHACHE TO WHAT IS COMING BECAUSE ACCORDING TO ACTS 15:13-16, THE FALLEN JEWISH TEMPLE WILL BE REBUILT. WHERE THAT TEMPLE ONCE STOOD, IS WHERE AL AQSA MOSQUE WAS BUILT AND THAT MEANS THAT ISRAEL WILL TURN THAT MOSQUE INTO RUBBLES ONE DAY. THE IMPLICATION OF THAT ACTION, WILL BE A GLOBAL WAR ON REILIGION THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS REV 9-15 SAID AND THATS OVER 2 BILLION LIVES. THE END IS TRUELY HERE, THOUGH THAT WONT TAKE PLACE IN THIS PRESENT WAR.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
If na me be Israeli PM, aswear I go tell my military not to give any prior warning before bombing a place.
They don't care when attacking Israel why then should Israeli military care too?
That is rubbish abeg, blow the mo da fu ckin cowa rds to smithe reens jare.

That warning is their(Hamas) saving grace, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Tetraozonaitera: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
grin
APOSTLECHUMA:
I WILL FOREVER BLAME SARAH, ABRAHAM'S WIFE FOR HER UNBELIEF TO GOD'S PROMISE, WHICH LED TO THE BIRTH OF REPROBATE ISHMAEL. SINCE ISHMAEL WAS BORN, HUMANITY HAS NEVER KNOWN PEACE. THIS IS JUST TOOTHACHE TO WHAT IS COMING BECAUSE ACCORDING TO ACTS 15:13-16, THE FALLEN JEWISH TEMPLE WILL BE REBUILT. WHERE THAT TEMPLE ONCE STOOD, IS WHERE AL AQSA MOSQUE WAS BUILT AND THAT MEANS THAT ISRAEL WILL TURN THAT MOSQUE INTO RUBBLES ONE DAY. THE IMPLICATION OF THAT ACTION, WILL BE A GLOBAL WAR ON REILIGION THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS REV 9-15 SAID AND THATS OVER 2 BILLION LIVES. THE END IS TRUELY HERE, THOUGHT THAT WONT TAKE PLACE IN THIS PRESENT WAR.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Drsmartphilips: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Mosques are the real home of terrorism

Imagine a world without mosques and Islam
same as a world without church and Christianity because church goers don't have brains
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
ISRAEL IS NOT BEING SMART. WHEN YOU FIGHT A WAR AND STILL HAVING HUMANITY IN YOUR REASONING.

YOU GIVE TERRORISTS THE OPPORTUNITY OF LEAVING AREAS YOU WANT TO BOMB.

BOMB THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND EVERYTHING IN THE AREA. NEXT TIME NA THEIR CITIZENS GO WARN THEIR FIGHTERS NOT TO START ANOTHER WAR.

Imagine, that is rub bish honestly.
I don't understand the reason behind that stew pead warning joor.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Drsmartphilips: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
I WILL FOREVER BLAME SARAH, ABRAHAM'S WIFE FOR HER UNBELIEF TO GOD'S PROMISE, WHICH LED TO THE BIRTH OF REPROBATE ISHMAEL. SINCE ISHMAEL WAS BORN, HUMANITY HAS NEVER KNOWN PEACE. THIS IS JUST TOOTHACHE TO WHAT IS COMING BECAUSE ACCORDING TO ACTS 15:13-16, THE FALLEN JEWISH TEMPLE WILL BE REBUILT. WHERE THAT TEMPLE ONCE STOOD, IS WHERE AL AQSA MOSQUE WAS BUILT AND THAT MEANS THAT ISRAEL WILL TURN THAT MOSQUE INTO RUBBLES ONE DAY. THE IMPLICATION OF THAT ACTION, WILL BE A GLOBAL WAR ON REILIGION THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS REV 9-15 SAID AND THATS OVER 2 BILLION LIVES. THE END IS TRUELY HERE, THOUGHT THAT WONT TAKE PLACE IN THIS PRESENT WAR.
if Haggai didn't give birth, Sarah won't have gotten pregnant, Haggai paved the way for her, Ishmael was wickedly sent away from his father by a wicked Sarah
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Miracle2020: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
I suggest that isreal should should sink the whole Palestine ones and for all. After that Iran should also be level so that we can get peace in this world. Iran and Palestinian are terrorists and they should be treated as such.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by igbosarejews(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
I'm waiting for how OBI , OBY, CHIMANDA and the yeastetn region will react to these. After all, they claimed the are from Isreal not until DNA proves them wrong and slammed their imagination against the WALL. .
I blame your mother's smèllîng POOssy
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
heysquare:

You people can't even separate Militants group from a state! Israeli is fighting Hamas a militant group so you people stop talking as if it's a war between a Muslim nation and a Christian nation
your Acclaimed Terrorist uses Palestinian government installations to commit war crime, Palestinians populace celebrate the criminal act on Gaza strip streets, you are here claiming Terrorist separate from real government, call them Palestinians government back Terrorist so it makes no difference. It's all Islamic network, the news coming now suggest Egyptian police officer killed two Israeli tourist. So what are you telling me

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by kissdabride: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
clinician2x:

The people that died in the mosque are they different from the people that died walking down the streets?

To hell with u and your useless islam
They migrated from hell and to hell Islam will be sent back to.....
Is real no mercy this time bomb every goddam mosq
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by AngelicBeing: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
sukkot:
israel keep buga-ing like you are kizz daniel. dey shalaye like burna boy. the grand supreme leader of iran will soon deal with you
Israel will grind all Terrorist including Iran to powder tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
If na me be Israeli PM, aswear I go tell my military not to give any prior warning before bombing a place.
They don't care when attacking Israel why then should Israeli military care too?
That is rubbish abeg, blow the mo da fu ckin cowa rds to smithe reens jare. ISRAEL HAS BEEN MAKING THIS MISTAKE FROM BIBLE DAYS. GOD TOLD SAUL TO KILL EVEN THEIR DAY OLD BABIES BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT THEY WOULD GROW UP AND BECOME TERRORISTS BUT SAUL DIDNT CLEAR THEM.

That warning is their(Hamas) saving grace, honestly.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Alpharey: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Just watch the children of hates , They will still blame Tinubu. Even people that are unable to impregnate their own wife still blame Tinubu.

You mean FFK?

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by viodemus: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
I pray for the physical and mental recovery of the great people of Israel.

I pity the ongoing restlessness of the innocent people in ter/or stinans due to the actions of ter/or sinners.

I wished for indiscriminate retaliation from israel, but after 24hrs, am comfortable with israel measured response. What I will advise them to do, is destroy that terror training religious center in Jerusalem, and now totally ban them from coming there. Also, contain those maniacs that are already in israel, throw the anger at them. Give the UN center in Palestine food and water, but that fake religious center should be demolished. It will hurt them more. Measured but calculated response. Collect restraint money from uae, ter/orist saudi, and co.

Strategic thinking and actions are needed here.

May God continue to bless the Great region in Nigeria.

May God help the great state Israel.

May God continue to bless President Joe Wisen. A wise leader. Might be the last wise leader in America for a while. So, let us position for the better during his tenure.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Larryndelaw: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
igbosarejews:

I blame your mother's smèllîng POOssy
We all know your type. People that use leg to kick their fathers to wake up from MAT in the morning
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by verifywithme(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nothing good will ever come out from your generation because of this statement you made.. sorrows, death will be your portion and your generation
zinaunreal:
Death to israel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.