Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities (14338 Views)

Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / Army Accused Of Causing Disappearance Of Thousands In North-East (Video) / Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Savechild23: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2023
This is bad message meant to create panic and anyone believing this criminal story fabricated by those who use false claims to attack innocent people will meet their Waterloo soonest
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by elonize(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
to slap them dey always hungry me. Especially that Kobo bastard
😂😂😂eaaaaasy o
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Lumarstone: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2023
Ok! I no go go abj again till Tinubu finish one year in office. Na here Bingi LGA of Sokoto state
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Coldie(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2023
southsouthking:
No wonder my girl was warning me to mount myself when coming to see her.
Alligator pepper and charcoal for inside pocket.
Wonders shall never end.
Na ignorance dae worry plenty of Una.

U no know know say if the criminals that are accusing people of stealing their manhoods to rob them actually catches someone like u, when they accuse u and start robbing and beating u, if people see charcoal and alligator pepper inside ur pocket them go beleive say na juju

1 Like

Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Coldie(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Mohisah:
All i can say is, carry CHARCOAL , I mean Black charcoal in ur pocket always. Na the only only way after prayers be dis. Charcoal is now a treasure to carry about, if u live in any state that rubs shoulder with FCT. May God protect us always from evil doers
Ignorance no go ever allow plenty of Una read.

If u beleive say charcoal fit save u from juju, that means u beleive say ritual fit give u money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Exceed15: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2023
It's all nonsense. Lies from pit of hell.
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by EdiskyHarry: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2023
If you believe this rubbish, then you are the most foolish person on the planet Earth.
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by patorial(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2023
geoworldedu:
Only a mumu will not know that 100% of the stolen manhood cases are false. In this civilization people's eyes should have been fully opened to reality.
Thousands of years ago in Greece, it was like the whole world was full of Zeus, Thor, Jupiter, etc. when everyone is talking about them like they existed. Now nobody is talking about them. Demons and demonic possessions, witchcraft, rapture, end time, heaven, hell, etc were the words topping the 'charts' and 'billboards' of the Europeans a millennium ago, but now it's no more so. They now speak NASA, Hubble SPACE, AI, Internet, 4G, MIFI.

But my people, my people oh my people are still stuck in the things the whites have left many years back. We are erecting religious buildings in every corner like they do in Europe's those days, while the Europeans are already selling their own religious buildings to companies to make it a useful structure. Well I don't blame us sha. Because when we were still putting on leaves in 1901, the Europeans have already invented Aeroplanes. So it will take us like half a millennium years to also start filling our internet spaces with words like theirs.

Where did you learn that Africans were putting on leaves in 1901?
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by MOGPman(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/10/08/alleged-manhood-disappearance-panic-grips-residents-of-abuja-other-cities/
The one that happened yesterday at Chika, a suburb within the FCT along airport road, was real. The victim is a Muslim man who discovered it yesterday and raised the alarm during evening prayer in the mosque.
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by southsouthking(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2023
Coldie:

Na ignorance dae worry plenty of Una.

U no know know say if the criminals that are accusing people of stealing their manhoods to rob them actually catches someone like u, when they accuse u and start robbing and beating u, if people see charcoal and alligator pepper inside ur pocket them go beleive say na juju

Sounds like someone part of their activities.
Hand go soon meet you.
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Mohisah: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2023
Coldie:

Ignorance no go ever allow plenty of Una read.

If u beleive say charcoal fit save u from juju, that means u beleive say ritual fit give u money
Ignorance starts from when u don't know why? If ritual no fit gv u money, drop papa head nau. I speak no fallacy. We in Abuja zone knows howf how it is unsafe now. Even pesin wer dem carry his own bfr he held di man, begin advise say mk people hold charcoal fr body, who am i not to concur. I fit oay ur t.fare just come to Abuja if u re not in Abj u go confam say almost all men hold am fr pocket. Peace mr Ignorance
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Mohisah: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2023
southsouthking:

Sounds like someone part of their activities.
Hand go soon meet you.
No mind the idiot mk e dey tlk anyhow. People wer know about traditions tell us say mk men dey guard body with charcoal n prayer. Me wer be novice go cm argue? Na so dem dey tk fall victim. He's claiming Mr Englishman in Nigeria like his father n mom re whites

1 Like

Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Mohisah: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
bros howfar.. wetin the charcoal dey do
Bro, even my Boss dey carry am fr pocket, who am i not to carry it.. To hijack prick na small tin. Watin man go gain fr life without joystick😅😅
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by K33fK0zaRt: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2023
Mohisah:
Bro, even my Boss dey carry am fr pocket, who am i not to carry it.. To hijack prick na small tin. Watin man go gain fr life without joystick😅😅
Kai. lmao grin cheesy any size is okay abii?? Make me sef start. No harm
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Mohisah: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2023
Afamed:

Na waaa ooo.

Na una type drink salt during Ebola outbreak
Bro, wen matter is serious i know. It seems u've not witnessed this tin dats y it looks fairytale or like fallacy to u. If dem carry am, otilo. E go be like say ur prick go turn woman tit 😅😅😅
My bosses wer knw life pass me dey carry am fr pocket dey waka fr everywhere, Even office o

The salt own was a joke, but dis one it ain't my man. May God prtotect us. I dont want any state of had i know abeg🤣
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by shinealight(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2023
What a country!….where groups of people genuinely believe that someone’s manhood or boobs can simply disappear into thin air….in an age where other human beings are already investigating what resources can be found on the Moon or Mars.
Why won’t they be captured and used as Slaves? What a bunch of mumus and mugus litter these parts called Africa! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Mohisah: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
Kai. lmao grin cheesy any size is okay abii?? Make me sef start. No harm
Bro, even as i enter One meeting with my friends, everybody hold am inside pocket & some be Igala guys o. If Igala tribe believe say e dey wrk who am i to say NO. Men wer get traditions like no tmrw😅😅😅

Abuja is hot oo. May God protect us during this evil time
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by K33fK0zaRt: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Mohisah:
Bro, even as i enter One meeting with my friends, everybody hold am inside pocket & some be Igala guys o. If Igala tribe believe say e dey wrk who am i to say NO. Men wer get traditions like no tmrw😅😅😅

Abuja is hot oo. May God protect us during this evil time
amen o. Abeg tell me how the charcoal go big reach na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Mohisah: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
amen o. Abeg tell me how the charcoal go big reach na cheesy
Na normal size i see everyone carry. Charcoal is charcoal so far u hold am fr trouser pocket.. Chai imagine safeguarding charcoal in pocket like Gold wristwatch. FG shld cm into this matter mk e stop o
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by finallybusy: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
That people on Nairaland believe these stories shows that the difference between illiterates and children here is the ability to create sentences.
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by geoworldedu: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
patorial:

Where did you learn that Africans were putting on leaves in 1901?
Not all Africans bro. But many of them. There was a place recently discovered in Adamawa, those ones were still putting on the leaves because they weren't exposed to civilisation.
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by K33fK0zaRt: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mohisah:
Na normal size i see everyone carry. Charcoal is charcoal so far u hold am fr trouser pocket.. Chai imagine safeguarding charcoal in pocket like Gold wristwatch. FG shld cm into this matter mk e stop o
lmao. Some idiots go say na backward thinking until e do them
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Coldie(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mohisah:
Ignorance starts from when u don't know why? If ritual no fit gv u money, drop papa head nau. I speak no fallacy. We in Abuja zone knows howf how it is unsafe now. Even pesin wer dem carry his own bfr he held di man, begin advise say mk people hold charcoal fr body, who am i not to concur. I fit oay ur t.fare just come to Abuja if u re not in Abj u go confam say almost all men hold am fr pocket. Peace mr Ignorance
Oga I go give u #1million if u can find one person in abuja that they took his prick. Take a video of it and show us a hospital test confirming the dick is gone.

U say u go pay my tp me I say I go give u #1m.

Am not playing
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by femiy2k(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Are people really this stupid
Re: Alleged Manhood Disappearance: Panic Grips Residents Of Abuja, Other Cities by Emman08: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2023
Trust Bayo Onanuga's paper to publish this steaming load of rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Court Jails Nigerian For Fraud, Orders ₦439 Million Restitution / Troops Arrest Livestock Rustlers In Kaduna & Katsina,Recover Weapons(pics) / El-rufai Suspends Village Head Caught With Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.