Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic (687 Views)

If I Am Returning Any Money, I'll Return It To Any Football Charity - Davido / "My Future CEO": Ex-nff Boss Pinnick Says, Flaunts Daughter Inside Private Jet / I’ll Give $10 Million To Any Man Who Marries My Daughter – Mike Tyson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by GuruboiNaija: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Famous singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido, has vowed not to refund the $94,600 (about 72 million naira) allegedly paid to him by former President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick and others to perform at the 19th edition of the Warri Again festival despite not showing up at the event.

He said instead he would double the money and give it to a football charity organisation.

Describing Pinnick as “Mr Dream Crusher”, he alleged that many Nigerian footballers have had their dreams crushed because of his greed.

On his Instagram story, Davido wrote, “If I’m returning any money, I’ll return it to any football charity organization.

“In fact, I will double it….. Mr Dream Crusher… imagine how many Nigerian footballers have had their dreams crushed because person one lives for Ikoyi by force.”

.ng recalls that Pinnick recently called out Davido for refusing to perform at this year’s Warri Again festival despite allegedly receiving a payment of $94,600 and the organisers booking a private jet for him for $18,000.

He threatened to teach the singer a lesson, adding that he was becoming too proud despite not being a bigger artist than Burna Boy who is half Itsekiri (Warri).

https://.ng/2023/10/08/ill-give-it-to-football-charity-davido-vows-not-to-refund-ex-nff-boss-pinnick/

Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by Felimax(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Davido if you nor fit you nor be OBO! Please do, I beg.
Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by rexchazy(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Davido and charity
Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2023
Giving one person ₦72milliion to sing for just 30minutes when there is a lot of poverty in Nigeria is a misplaced priority in a third world country like Nigeria.

To even make matters worst a private jet was booked for him for a whopping $18m!WTF!

Where Una dey see this money?
wey e hard for other Nigerians to hold 1k to eat?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by Pierocash(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2023
Return the money paid to you since you didn't honour the deal. What kind of arrogance is that? You collected money to perform which you didn't, and instead to apologise and make refunds , you are busy bragging and saying you will give it to charity, meaning what?.. who are you to be telling someone you will give his money to charity instead of returning it to him

I hate pride and arrogance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by Wujio: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2023
Pierocash:
Return the money paid to you since you didn't honour the deal. What kind of arrogance is that? You collected money to perform which you didn't, and instead to apologise and make refunds , you are busy bragging and saying you will give it to charity, meaning what?.. who are you to be telling someone you will give his money to charity instead of returning it to him

I hate pride and arrogance

God bless you mightifully this year for this statement

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by Urheadmaster(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2023
If Amaju Pinnick is not okay with that, let him go to court tongue
Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by JaneYave(f): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Charity don suffer 😳😳😳
Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by RPG2020(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
The real reason why he didn't show up is coming out soon please stay tuned 😁

60/30 things dey run belle grin
Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by yarimo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Scammer claiming big boy
Re: I’ll Give It To Football Charity – Davido Vows Not To Refund Ex-NFF Boss, Pinnic by LikeAking: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=GuruboiNaija po/[/quote]

Davido is too foolish..

Which one is: I will donate the money to Football academy?

He shud return the money back to Pinik..

We live in a lawless country like Nigeria, we’re dia is no law..

Fighting with Pinik on this one is like fighting with the whole Warri.. He shud be wise..

I the end of his career..

(1) (Reply)

To Clean & Stage Ur Place / Larry Page To Become Google Ceo. / Banky W Talks Tough: Keep The Change (a Pman Tale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.