Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented (25089 Views)

AU Blames Israeli-Palestinian Conflict On Denial Of Palestinian People’s Rights / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
which Muslims? oga keep shut, a Muslim will kill a Jew at the slightest opportunity, if u had so much similarity why were Muslims rejoicing when isreal was attacked by Hamas? just stay tuned as isreal levels Gaza.

Muslims and Jews do not believe Jesus Christ is son of God nor God. I can go on and on.
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Dem de beat you blue black, you still de fight unnecessary. All in the quest to gbensh 72 virgins yonder.

These virgins no de finish?

Going by this, these 300+ Israelis wey Don die, na him be say Palestinians go kpai reach 5000

But what if there are truly 72 virgins waiting for them in their paradise ? You can't tell you know grin
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by TheOgaBoss: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Muslims and Jews do not believe Jesus Christ is son of God nor God. I can go on and on.
Jews practice Judaism, which is the foundation on which Christianity is built, Christianity, Islam, and judaism are all abrahamic regions. but ironically Christianity and Judaism can co exist peacefully, but Islam cannot.

2 Likes

Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by correctguy101(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Even with handicap of over a thousand, the Israeli go still wound dem anyhow... grin

Superior military might and weapons speaking.

Until the Palestinians are able to get their hands on Superior armaments with an improvement in their military, they'll continually be suppressed and abused till death.

Only the strong (most vawulent destroyers) are respected.

And even with all these numbers, these people will never give up. Not with the motivation from their religion.... Smh
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by clinician2x: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
89green:

After how many years? I guess it's taking too long to erase Palestine right, Israel no get future

Erasing Palestine is as easy as ABC. Only one nuclear payload will do it. Just one.
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Its people like you that stand for nothing and fall for everything. A 7year old boy in Gaza is more masculine than you. You think its about who os winning or not? Its the ideology and bekief they hold dear, that is why people lile you, reno omokri, deji adeyanju and the rest of useless people in nigeria exist because you do not habe a principle that giides your life. There should be a foundational principle that you believe in even if it has to take you to your grave. As for the people of Gaza, they believe that the kew are occupying their land and they want it back. They wil die for it. What can you die for?

So you look an Igbo man finish and begin think say he's lily livered? Are you talking for talking sake?
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by ReubenE(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Why did Palestinians reject the two state policy in 1948
It is the Arab League, most especially countries like Egypt that deceived them then. Egyptian generals even boasted that defeating Israel would be like walking from Cairo to Tel Aviv. They declared war afterwards, and they lost. It was what gave Israel the grounds to cease more territories like Golan Heights and the West Bank from Syria and Jordan especially after the war in 1967.

Now that they are seeking for two state solution, Israel and her partners are no longer interested because it would be like formally recognizing and giving state support and backing to a terrorist organization in their description, believing that Hamas will use the new state as a launch pad for terrorist activities just like Iran.

1 Like

Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by shinacology(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Russia vs Ukraine bomb left and right it's two countries fighting but Israel 🇮🇱 vs palastine terrorist, the Muslims adjective is always terrorist, who is terrorising who, ask yourself why no other people or nation is tagged as a terrorist only Islamic state
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by shinacology(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
ReubenE:

It is the Arab League, most especially countries like Egypt that deceived them then. Egyptian generals even boasted that defeating Israel would be like walking from Cairo to Tel Aviv. They declared war afterwards, and they lost. It was what gave Israel the grounds to cease more territories like Golan Heights and the West Bank from Syria and Jordan especially after the war in 1967.

Now that they are seeking for two state solution, Israel and her partners are no longer interested because it would be like formally recognizing and giving state support and backing to a terrorist organization in their description, believing that Hamas will use the new state as a launch pad for terrorist activities just like Iran.
how many countries has Iran attacked, the whole infrastructural advancement of the country was destroyed by the US no problem weapon of mass destruction was no where to be found, I feel everyone believe what they choose to believe
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by shinacology(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

I certainly wouldn’t do that. It was just a figurative expression to show how intolerable Islam is.
the one problem I have is have you ever take the time you use to write 📝 all this to study the religion, just look at it like a debate you study your point of view and even the opposite of one so you can come to a conclusion not just speculative ranting on the Internet
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by lagosrd: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
This statistics is needless, let the agresssor pay a heavy fine so that it will teach him a lesson. A great one .
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by shinacology(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
BJanta:
That figure for the dead Palestinians is too small for my liking, and the one for the dead Israeli is too high for my joy. I can't understand why the entire world would not join Israel to bomb all Arab Muslims out of existence. Can't just understand.
that because everyone is not foolish as you are, the last world Cup show that Islam is not an issue just people foolishness
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Stoplying: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
shinacology:
Russia vs Ukraine bomb left and right it's two countries fighting but Israel 🇮🇱 vs palastine terrorist, the Muslims adjective is always terrorist, who is terrorising who, ask yourself why no other people or nation is tagged as a terrorist only Islamic state
Bro, I'm not a Muslim, but as a black man, I learnt to not care about how others see me. How do I see myself, what do I want from to achieve. Am I doing good to others or wrong ?
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
ReubenE:

I stand with Israel
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by babajero(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

IGNORANCE That's why Reno Omokiri said narrow minded people see it through the lens of religion.

You are not even Jew to start with since your narrow perspective is religion.

Israel have killed lothets of Palestine Christians than you can ever imagine.

Jews have being massacring Christians since time Immemorial.

Abi you are an Igbo Jew like Nnamdi Kanu? cry

amliftedhigher
Palestinian Muslims have killed Palestinian christians more than what Israel must have killed the christians.

No religion in the world have massacred close to the Muslims. Islam is at war with every religion in the world including itself.
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by babajero(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
mu2sa2:
Apartheid south Africa killed more blacks than racist isrealis have killed oppressed Palestinians. In the end, as God is always with the oppressed, justice will surely prevail. Isreal is an apartheid state where the Jews see every other people on earth as inferior to them. There's even a bill before isreali knesset (parliament) seeking to ban the preaching of Christianity in isreali. I guess if the bill passes the folks talking balderdash about "God's chosen people" will be silenced forever.
Israel haven't killed one quarter of what Islam have killed this year alone, or in Africa alone.

You saying Jews see everyone as inferior is mischievous because we all know it is Islam that hates humanity even itself, and considers everyone not in its fold not worthy of being alive. ISLAM IS AN EVIL SECRET CULT.
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by ReubenE(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
shinacology:
how many countries has Iran attacked, the whole infrastructural advancement of the country was destroyed by the US no problem weapon of mass destruction was no where to be found, I feel everyone believe what they choose to believe
Not sure with the context of your above question, but Iran has never hidden their sponsor of terrorist organizations unlike other countries of the west that do so covertly.

Then the second part of your submission, I don't understand what you mean. We are not discussing USA, weapons of mass destruction or Iraq.
I only threw more light on the issue of the UN Resolution for a two state solution that Palestinians and the Arab League foolishly rejected in 1948 that has now backfired
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by 89green: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
clinician2x:

Erasing Palestine is as easy as ABC. Only one nuclear payload will do it. Just one.

After how many years undecided
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Justiceleague1: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr coneheaded structured Zebulum grin grin grin:

It is cowardice to edit some else's comment. Be brave enough to speak your opinion justly justiceleague1.
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by BJanta: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
shinacology:
that because everyone is not foolish as you are, the last world Cup show that Islam is not an issue just people foolishness

Pity for you rather arguments, cos if you die as a Muslim, hell is your eternal place of abode.
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by clinician2x: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
89green:

After how many years undecided

Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by 99thEnemy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
clinician2x:

2014 mad cool
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by VULCAN(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Yes we know.

That's why Muslims do pilgrimages to Jerusalem while Jews do pilgrimages to Mecca

Zxcvbnmghtr:

Jews and Muslims have so much more in common than Christians and Jews. I hope you know.
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Mrfeel: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
mu2sa2:
Thank you. Ignorance is a disease. The Jews see Christians as polytheists on account of their belief in trinity, but regard Muslims as worshipping One God like them. The issue between Isrealis and Palestinians is not religious but it is all about land.
All about land , to start with isrealis believe the lands belongs to them cause God almighty the same God Muslims worship gave them those lands , so how is that not religious related ?
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by thrillionaire(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Don't mind them hypocrites jare...they now suddenly care about the Christians like they cared about that Naomi girl they stoned in Sokoto!!!
Wicked hypocrites indeed. Christians are been killed in southern kaduna, Deborah was killed in sokoto, killings of Christians in Benue, Plateau etc but that retard suddenly loves Christians because of the Jews.
They want to use divide and rule against Christians and Jews..lol. shameless deceivers like their father the devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by mu2sa2: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mrfeel:

All about land , to start with isrealis believe the lands belongs to them cause God almighty the same God Muslims worship gave them those lands , so how is that not religious related ?
I used to think like you until I heard a Catholic Palestinian priest analysed the situation and advised that people should not allow themselves to be misled by zionist propaganda.
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Mrfeel: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
mu2sa2:
I used to think like you until I heard a Catholic Palestinian priest analysed the situation and advised that people should not allow themselves to be misled by zionist propaganda.
Give me a brief take on the catholic priest analysis

1 Like

Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
VULCAN:
Yes we know.

That's why Muslims do pilgrimages to Jerusalem while Jews do pilgrimages to Mecca

Let me start with.

1. Both Muslims and Jews do not believe that Jesus is God or Son of God.

grin
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
babajero:
Palestinian Muslims have killed Palestinian christians more than what Israel must have killed the christians.

No religion in the world have massacred close to the Muslims. Islam is at war with every religion in the world including itself.

Lol. grin. Another show of IGNORANCE!

Are you a Roman Catholic or a Protestant? grin
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
Jews practice Judaism, which is the foundation on which Christianity is built, Christianity, Islam, and judaism are all abrahamic regions. but ironically Christianity and Judaism can co exist peacefully, but Islam cannot.

Why is it that when Christians travel to Jerusalem for pilgrimage they mostly end up becoming Muslims?
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by bdon123(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2023
Most people do not understand d origin of d war.israel seized Palestinian territories that were used to launch attack on israel..ie gaza strip n Golan heights. They currently run n administer those territories n some bagas want dem to giv it back n allow Palestine become a full country situated at its borders....hell no.palestinian people live in gaza strip bt d administration is by israeli n thats where d problem is.u sabi fight n u loose territory n want it to be given to u freely.
Israel pls bomb d whole gaza again
Re: The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented by thrillionaire(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
mu2sa2:
As a Christian if you go to isreal today the Jews will treat you as inferior to them. In fact, even the Jews who convert to Christianiaty are treated as outcasts by fellow Jews.
At least they don't slaughter them, as Muslims do to their fellow Muslims that convert to Christianity..so you see that Islam is the vilest cult everr..? Even you, you'd rather choose to live in Christian countries like in Europe or America and even Israel, than to live in your Islamic countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured / Tel Aviv Shooting: Two Dead, Eight Wounded (Photos) / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.