Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri (1465 Views)

Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act / Lagos State Government Officially Hands Over 35 New BRT Buses To Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dear @okechukwuchima12,

Thank you for your feedback. It is this behaviour of insulting and offending others unnecessarily that resulted in the pogroms and the subsequent Nigerian Civil War that killed millions of our people. Sadly, what some of us prove is that we learn nothing from history.

Learn to stop expressing yourselves via insults and abuse. Look at Peter Obi. The reason I swore that I am ready to sell everything I own to work against Obi rather than for him to emerge as Nigeria's President is not really because of Peter. It is because of his followers. I am convinced that, unless there is a cultural shift in a part of Nigeria, there might be another civil war in the future if they pursue their quest for power as militantly as they did in 2023.

Since you were born up until now, have you ever heard that Yorubas were attacked or killed by their host communities? Ask yourself why it never happens to them. It is because they have very high emotional intelligence built into their culture. They can disagree with you without being disagreeable.

Diplomacy is not sycophancy, and humility is not stupidity. We will continue to pray for you that God, in His infinite Wisdom, will open your eyes to see the value of wisdom over money and enable you to make adjustments to your culture, which will help you achieve your aims within Nigeria and abroad. In Yeshua's Name.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1711024806689128503

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by SMoh247: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
cool

The day Obi supporters decided to bring Omokirikiri's daughter into politics

I know it can never end well

A Man don't joke with his Wife , Daughter and Mother

There is absolutely no forgiveness after crossing that line, just few time before revenge

19 Likes

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Obiedun(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Omokri is right. This people are always abusive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Finestgurlie(f): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

There is absolutely no forgiveness after crossing that line, just few time before revenge

shatap
I'm watching you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by ecolime(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Ttalk: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Both Obidient and Omokiri can go to hell for all I care

8 Likes

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by killsmith(f): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
The idiot creating and responding to fake monikers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by kettykin: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
. The reason I swore that I am ready to sell everything I own to work against Obi rather than for him to emerge as Nigeria's President is not really because of Peter. It is because of his followers. I

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen or read, so because I never liked the supporters of Biden , rather than face his supporters face to face ,I will channel my grievances to Biden.

Can any person see the hollowness, lack of logic and straightforwardness in this Reno omokiri.
I think this man not only need a psychotherapist,he needs a Brain surgeon.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
killsmith:
The idiot creating and responding to fake monikers.
ipob terrorists spotted

2 Likes

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by killsmith(f): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
ipob terrorists spotted
Foolish reno, you're going to spend your whole life doing "thank you for your feedback", peddling propaganda and disunity on social media.

Elon musk and mark zucc are your mates. Continue wasting your life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by DevilsEqual(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
This man is very intelligent and sound

I agree with this piece

5 Likes

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by DatNiggaDaz: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
grin

O mockery said he attacks PO cos of his supporters. grin grin

PO no send a hungry worthless riffraff like you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by mycar: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Reno is a very useless man, he will shift base the day obi becomes a president. He did more than this to stop Tinubu, he even went to the UK to chant Tinubu ole but he still becomes the president and now he has become the defender of a forged certificate and even abondoned Atiku.

He is a shameless man that is constituting nuisance for his generation to come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by sweerychick(f): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

you and Reno the confused gay mudafucking confused emergency Yoruba lover should stay one place and stop confusing thunder
Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by SMoh247: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
sweerychick:
you and Reno the confused gay mudafucking confused emergency Yoruba lover should stay one place and stop confusing thunder

Go and listen to an istekiri wari man speak and let us see who God would punish between us

You are anonymous but you see the curse you recieve daily would last your Generation unborn if you have before death

13 Likes

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by whatisthetruth: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Certificate forgery defense unit

Nothing they can't say to defend forgery, afterall you can't shame the shameless.

Now they are proposing war over a certificate forger? Just one man's forgery is now worth the blood of many Nigerians ba?

Chai, abeg make una jam dis certificate forger defense song, forget ur problems small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHK7yJVPZjk
Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by sweerychick(f): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:

Go and listen to an istekiri wari man speak and let us see who God would punish between us

You are anonymous but you see the curse you recieve daily would last your Generation unborn if you have before death
you have no power to curse me in fact if there's anyone to be cursed it is RENO the goat, because he is the perfect example of a vile hate pig that speaks from both sides of the mouth and even have the guts to call himself pastor. Gosh God don suffer
Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by DMerciful(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
Who is Reno? A complete nobody!
SMoh247:
cool

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Longinyamapucci(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Reno, the next war will start in your apartment down to your village.

1 Like

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Emir01: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Omokri is highly intelligent, I respect him alot. Have made use of his advice and it works for me.

2 Likes

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by NewDea4: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1711024806689128503

People should learn to stop engaging this hungry clown Omokri
Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by okoro: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
NewDea4:

People should learn to stop engaging this hungry clown Omokri
Omokri is better than you

2 Likes

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by okoro: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
Reno, the next war will start in your apartment down to your village.
all I see is painment
Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by okoro: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
sweerychick:
you have no power to curse me in fact if there's anyone to be cursed it is RENO the goat, because he is the perfect example of a vile hate pig that speaks from both sides of the mouth and even have the guts to call himself pastor. Gosh God don suffer
Reno did not mention anybody here
Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by nedu666: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Reno making a fool of himself. Imagine responding to tweets created by you. Every time thank you for your feedback
Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Swiftgrp: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by NewDea4: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
okoro:
Omokri is better than you

I'm very familiar with the mentality of greedy fools like you...more to the point, an obviously mad individual like Reno Omokri can only be better than your papa, yourself and the entirety of your wasted generation

1 Like

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by okoro: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
You sound like a terrorist
NewDea4:

I'm very familiar with the mentality of greedy fools like you...more to the point, an obviously mad individual like Reno Omokri can only be better than your papa, yourself and the entirety of your wasted generation
Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Emekaonline: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Thank God Reno is not one of those fools that believe Buhari was cloned

1 Like

Re: Pursuing Your Quest For Power Militantly Again May Lead To Civil War - Omokri by Longinyamapucci(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2023
okoro:
all I see is painment
It's you that it pains because we are killing your type..next pain will be on your ma Pucci

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Government Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu. He Is A CIA Agent / Press Freedom, What Is It All About? / Thomas Sankara: Africa's Most Unpretentious Late Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.