Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? (275 Views)

Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Have you ever wondered if Jesus had female disciples? Of course he doesn’t. Someone said because he’s a Gay. But I don’t think so. A friend said because Jesus wanted to make it known that man is the head of the family and not a lady. Lol sounds funny. The reason why Jesus had no female disciples still remain a mystery. Perhaps he doesn’t want what happened to Adam to repeat itself on him? CHRISTIANS!! Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? Let’s hear from you all.
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by SMoh247: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
cool

Mary Magdalene is the last disciple

She is the closest to Jesus

They removed her history because she was an olosho

She was even with Jesus during crucifixion

Peter and Europeans just wrote all sort unbehalf of Jesus to suite their ego

Jesus is a gypsy hated for his lifestyle and abuse of authority

Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
Have you ever wondered if Jesus had female
disciples? Of course he doesn’t.
Someone said because he’s a Gay. But I don’t think so. A friend said because Jesus wanted to make it known that man is the head of the family and not a lady. Lol sounds funny. The reason why Jesus had no female disciples still remain a mystery. Perhaps he doesn’t want what happened to Adam to repeat itself on him?
CHRISTIANS!! Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had
Female Disciples?Let’s hear from you all.
I am not a christian but I will opine. undecided

That the first 12 were males does not mean Jesus Christ never had female disciples. Even His own mother became one of His disciples before His death. The likely reason why the first 12 were only males probably had to do with the complicated status of women at the time in society. Those women who were able to overcome those societal standards were able to follow Him not long after. undecided
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jesus had thousands of DISCIPLES males and females but he chose only thirteen APOSTLES (all males)

DISCIPLES: All those exercising faith in a person and always striving to be like their teacher.

APOSTLES: Few selected among the disciples to oversee the works assigned to all the disciples.
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
Someone said because he’s a Gay. But I don’t think so. A
friend said because Jesus wanted to make it known that
man is the head of the family and not a lady. Lol sounds
funny.
The reason why Jesus had no female disciples still remain
a mystery.
Perhaps he doesn’t want what happened to Adam to
repeat itself on him?
Female Disciples?
Let’s hear from you all.

Have you people not confessed that women and Satan are 5 and 6?

So how can He have them when He is Satan's enemy?
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

Mary Magdalene is the last disciple

She is the closest to Jesus

They removed her history because she was an olosho

She was even with Jesus during crucifixion

Peter and Europeans just wrote all sort unbehalf of Jesus to suite their ego

Jesus is a gypsy hated for his lifestyle and abuse of authority

Says the one writing all these rubbish to suit his madness.
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by SMoh247: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the one writing all these rubbish to suit his madness.

A foolish man argue with insult and not fact

Oya dispute. Me

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:

A foolish man argue with insult and not fact

Oya dispute. Me

Every reasonable person can see all that Paul wrote was simply free law advice (what you would understand as legal advice. But legal, is not the same as Law. But this is aside) and social advice.

Nothing egostic about it. Nothing every other reasonable persons have not said.

And Jesus was hated because He Spoke the Truth tellig those who did evil that they were doing evil to their face, even though they were powerfull rulers.

That is the Truth and correct thing which any reasonable person should say.
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Rostikol: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
OP THERE WAS NOBODY CALLED JESUS.

YOU WERE SCAMMED BY THE ROMANS WHO INVENTED HIM.

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT A GUY SAT AT A DINNER TABLE, AND AFTER EATING, ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN BEFORE ONLOOKERS?

IF THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE WANTED TO SHOW US HIS POWER, YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE BY PERFORMING MAGIC TRICKS?

THE ENTIRE JESUS STORY IS A FAIRYTALE FOR TODDLERS.
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Rostikol:
OP THERE WAS NOBODY CALLED JESUS.

YOU WERE SCAMMED BY THE ROMANS WHO INVENTED HIM.

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT A GUY SAT AT A DINNER TABLE, AND AFTER EATING, ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN BEFORE ONLOOKERS?

See person wey scammers don scam. The mere fact that you readily believe Satan's propanganda against Jesus, is prove of Jesus.
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Tyktoker: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jesus had female disciples - namely - joannaa, Susana, Salome, Mary Magdalene just to mention a few!
IamKizzbrown10:
Someone said because he’s a Gay. But I don’t think so. A
friend said because Jesus wanted to make it known that
man is the head of the family and not a lady. Lol sounds
funny.
The reason why Jesus had no female disciples still remain
a mystery.
Perhaps he doesn’t want what happened to Adam to
repeat itself on him?
Female Disciples?
Let’s hear from you all.
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tyktoker:
Jesus had female disciples - namely - joannaa, Susana, Salome, Mary Magdalene just to mention a few!

I think it is rather that these women admired Him and followed Him. However, they had not acquired nor acheived His standard of being His disciples.

Which you can still see that in Revelations, women are still barred from "priesting"
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Tyktoker: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
Where in revelation?
Dtruthspeaker:

I think it is rather that these women admired Him and followed Him. However, they had not acquired nor acheived His standard of being His disciples.

Which you can still see that in Revelations, women are still barred from "priesting"
Re: Who Can Tell Us Why Jesus Never Had Female Disciples? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tyktoker:
Where in revelation?

Revelations 2:20

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach,

If you look at the Commandments you would see that God Specifically directs the male and if you look at the cleansing for the female you would see that hers is twice the male.

That is how far female Adam fell.

(1) (Reply)

Bibo Ori Fun Irawo Omi / Who Else Notices The Disappearance Of Rainbow / Every Day Is Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.