Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Graphic Images From Gaza - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Images From Gaza (84808 Views)

Exclusive Graphic Images From Israel By First Responders / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by BabaHenry(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Jessewizzy:
This is not good. Israel has been waiting for an opportunity like to unleash mayhem on Palestinians . Why’s the United States actively participating in this while they looked away when Russia invaded Ukraine. They just deployed a strike force consisting of an aircraft carrier, 5 warships and 2 destroyers. Now Iran has lowered mic because the big boys have come to play. Israel is currently committing war crimes in Gaza. They are obliterating the city with airstrikes using biological weapons and other dangerous bombs. The United Nations should act immediately.

Una never solve your own country problem finish, na another dey give una headache...
You fit dey cry now ?? Although I no dey support either US, isreal or even war itself but why will the Hamas start killing innocent people going on there own ? And those military personnel killed by them, were you told that they were never at war then. They had no sign or signals... It was unexpected and you want isreal to fold it's hand and see his people massacre while the Gazans jubilate ?
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2023
BREAKING: Israeli forces have found nearly 1500 dead bodies of Islamist terrorists inside the Israeli territory.

Another 600 have been found in Gaza, taking the total death toll for Hamas to 2100.

Also, IDF are now airlifting all Israeli soldiers stationed across the world back to Israel.

IDF planning a large scale land invasion.

300,000 reservists are already on standby.

Gaza will fall if UN fails to achieve descalation.

Pray for Gaza

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Leaders of:

France 🇫🇷

Germany 🇩🇪

The UK 🇬🇧

Italy 🇮🇹

United States 🇺🇸

...released joint statement on the Israeli-Hamas conflict

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2023
Update will continue later.

Pray for Gaza
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by TheSuperX(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

I don't give two fvks if ur Yoruba or not, buh ur a bastard Muslim terrorist. Israel will continue to massacre any bastard Muslim terrorists that tries fvkin with em. Y'all tink it's Nigeria where u Modafukas kill Christians and go free, Naa ur bastards terrorist brodas in Gaza is about to b sent to heaven to meet up wit ur unlimited virgins.

Fvk u all modafvkers.
You and your entire lineages are bastards, instead of idiots like you should face your shithole country you are here supporting Jews that despise christians, I have realized that most of you are emotionally foolish. you talk trash without using your head. Monkey!

The real terrorist are Israel jews that stole Palestinian lands, drove them out of their homes, killed and oppress them for decades.

Just because you hate Muslim dosen't mean that you should be blinded and foolish. I will never support apartheid Israeli jews because I am not emotionally foolish like you people.
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by motayoayinde: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2023
BabaHenry:

I know say the reason why you dey in support of the terrorist organization is because of religion.... A brainwashed fellow you are..
No one is crying here, those people are no where near the Israeli.
Did you get the full update on the fight ?
Before isreal strikes, there's always a warning for the civilian to move out so there won't be any civilian casualty and do you see how your terrorist brothers attacks and killed unarmed innocent people?
RELIGION OF PISS.
LET ME TELL YOU TODAY!!!
THE EVIL YOU SUPPORT IS COMING FOR YOU ONE DAY, TRUST ME!!!!

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Shantyken(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2023
Na so Palestinians go fine Israeli trouble hoping that Goliath will kill everyone but surprisingly marvelous thing happens with small David's stone and the strong man of Palestinians was disgraced. Na wetin dey pain Palestinians and HAMAS/iran till date

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Meedon: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Shantyken:
Na so Palestinians go fine Israeli trouble hoping that Goliath will kill everyone but surprisingly marvelous thing happens with small David's stone and the strong man of Palestinians was disgraced. Na wetin dey pain Palestinians and HAMAS/iran till date

Like in the days of Philistines.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by AngelicBeing: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
BREAKING: Israeli forces have found nearly 1500 dead bodies of Islamist terrorists inside the Israeli territory.

Another 600 have been found in Gaza, taking the total death toll for Hamas to 2100.

Also, IDF are now airlifting all Israeli soldiers stationed across the world back to Israel.

IDF planning a large scale land invasion.

300,000 reservists are already on standby.

Gaza will fall if UN fails to achieve descalation.

Pray for Gaza
cheesy
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by KennethEnyi(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:

VICTORY FOR FREEDOM FIGHTERS INSHA ALLAH.

Victory for terrorists
U dey mad
U GO FOLLOE THEM DIE
ODE

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Update resumes.

Wise Ayatollah

The hope and shield of Hamas, Iran has abandoned Gazans.

Iranians have rich history of "running their mouths" and chickening out when real fight starts.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Gazans counting their losses

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Gazans now fleeing their home after second evacuation window announced by Israel.

As of 2:00 pm (Israeli time) over 100,000 Gazans are now displaced according to CNN report.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Captured Hamas terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Carpet bombing in Gaza

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Botragelad: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Captured Hamas terrorists
Mate, I'm loving your thread. I keep popping in here now and then to keep up and I like what I see. Please keep us in the loop, but if you don't mind where and how do you get your info?
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
A street in Gaza

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
Botragelad:

Mate, I'm loving your thread. I keep popping in here now and then to keep up and I like what I see. Please keep us in the loop, but if you don't mind where and how do you get your info?
Across the INTERNET

CNN

AL Jazeera

BBC

IDF

Iran Online

War Monitor

Pro-Muslim

And more
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Streets in Gaza while Hamas leaders live in Qatar

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
Cats are also casualties in Gaza

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
IAF were very busy last night

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Botragelad: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Across the INTERNET

CNN

AL Jazeera

BBC

IDF

Iran Online

War Monitor

Pro-Muslim

And more
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
More pains for Gazans

Israel has warned Egypt it will not hesitate to attack any trucks carrying aid to the Gaza Strip through the Rafah border crossing on the Palestine-Egypt border, according to Israeli media.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by BabaHenry(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:

MORE WOES TO THE PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH
Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ground operation in Gaza may start soon.

JUST IN: The Israel Defense Forces announced the launch of a major attack on Hamas targets in Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jabalia refugee camp is down

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tears on the streets of Gaza

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by motayoayinde: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=BabaHenry post=126314805][/quote]

STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR CRIMINAL IDF THUGS.

STOP EDITTING MY POST.

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Talkative Ayatollah now begging Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) member states for emergency meeting over Gaza.

Yet, some of our Yoruba moslem brothers claim this is not a religious war

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by Botragelad: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:

STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR CRIMINAL IDF THUGS.

STOP EDITTING MY POST.

Keep kidding yourself. Gaza is getting smashed you are still shouting victory to Palestine. By the time Israel is done with these terrorists you will wake up. For now enjoy the show.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Before vs After

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images From Gaza by BabaHenry(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:

STOP ACTING LIKE THE HAMAS TERRORISTS THUGS.

KEEP HELPING ME IN EDITTING SOME SENSE INTO MY POST.

MORE WOES FOR THE PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.