Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

"Chill And Thrive: The Ultimate 2023 Money Hack For Nigerian Youth Corpers" - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Chill And Thrive: The Ultimate 2023 Money Hack For Nigerian Youth Corpers" (367 Views)

2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chill And Thrive: The Ultimate 2023 Money Hack For Nigerian Youth Corpers" by Destiny99(f): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
*Why You Should Never Remain as an Employee*

Dear Reader,

I would tell you this evening why you should never remain as an employee

Because If you do, your are just building someone else's empire

You can start as an employee to gain momentum.

But don't remain there for life except if your job is paying you big time

Check out what Femi Otedola said to a troll years ago to understand what I am trying to say

He was accused of always going on holiday and his response was like

He's role as an Entrepreneur is to hire a competent hand that can manage his businessess even while he's on vacation

Did you get my message now?

As an Entrepreneur, he doesn't need to stay in the office

He travels to anywhere he wishes in the world

But you as an employee, you have to make sure his business strive

because that's what you are been paid for

You have to make sure he's succeeding because his success is subjected to yours

But do you know you can build your own business instead of building someone else's ?

And that's what I have been telling you all this while to do

There are lot of online opportunities out there only IF you can leverage on it

One of the easiest online business to embark on is *Affiliate Marketing*

You don't need to own a product

You don't need to own a store

You don't need to register your business

All you need to do is to leverage on existing product and boom

Enough said

Action is what is needed

Not too much talk

Connect with me on WhatsApp to learn more:+2348039504453
Re: "Chill And Thrive: The Ultimate 2023 Money Hack For Nigerian Youth Corpers" by Destiny99(f): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2023
*WHAT'S HAPPENING TODAY?*

Something massive would be coming to you tonight by 8pm💪

*I'll be showing you how to start the most profitable 6-7 figure business in 2023 & the secret strategies, I've been using to earn exactly 100k - 200k weekly and also showing you the exact steps I used in achieving this success* 📌

*ALSO, THERE’S A FREE GIFT GIVEAWAY TO EVERYONE THAT ATTENDS, if you miss it, you won’t get it*

*Don't ever miss this training for anything in the world*

There's a high chance I might not be doing this again, so if you miss this

you might never see it again !!!📌

*Date: (Saturday Tonight)*

*Time: (8pm)*

connect with me on WhatsApp:+2348039504453
To join the live webinar tonight 🔥 don't miss out on this life changing Opportunity today
Re: "Chill And Thrive: The Ultimate 2023 Money Hack For Nigerian Youth Corpers" by Destiny99(f): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
*You Don't know This But I Must Tell You*

The kind of life you want boils down to how you take your finance seriously 📌

2 months to the end of the year and you are still wondering how you will be able to make legit money.

What if I told you that amidst this fuel subsidy and bad economy,people are making 100k -300k and more on a weekly basis.

I'm going to be holding you by the hand and also show you how you can earn 5-6 Figures weekly 🚀

Ready to earn money Legitimately today Connect with me on WhatsApp:+2348039504453 to learn more

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sales @ Promo Prices In Ogun State. / Pls Add Me To A Watapp Group For Kara State Pcms / Needs Accomodation In Akure..call 08063589770

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.