Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours (389 Views)

Facebook Account Needed For Ads I'll Pay 2k Every Week For The Duration Of Usage / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Take
Those
Risks.

If You Lose,

You Lose ONLY 2K.

If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours (Minimum).

There Are No MAXI.

Whatever You Win Depends on The Overall Condition of The VFL Sport Market.

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
From 2,000 Naira To 2,370 Naira.

All in A Jiffy of Trading The VFL Market with Some Resounding Understanding of The Market.

In Anything You Do;

Get Understanding.

For Understanding Guides Life.

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
See The Trades That Ran That Attracted The 370 Naira....

Following The Mathematical Principles of Geometric Progressive Staking of G.P = 1.6.

This is To Encourage You "Sport Punters".

I know Your Eyes Have Seen Alot in This Game of Sport Trading - Particularly with VFL.

YES. I Know.

However; Here's The SAD REAL TRUTH:

You Cannot Always Win The Bookies.

You Can Only Leverage on A System That Makes You WIN MORE Than You LOSE.

More Explanation on Geometric Progressive (GP) Staking Coming Up Soon.

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Notice The Sequence of Trade Already ?

Anyways; I'll Be Right Back.

Let's Go Do Some More Life Trades.

Before I Go, Let Me Leave You With This Nugget:

" The Understanding of Mathematics is Gold. Your Right Application of Mathematics is Everything That You Need To Succeed in Life."

Key Point: Whatever You Do; Understand and Activate Your Financial Mathematics Properly.

~ TMOA.™
Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Week 10:

No Entry Yet.

Patience is A Paramount Necessity in Every Financial Market - Be it:

S - Sport Trading Market,

A - Agricultural Trading Market,

F - FOREX Trading Market,

E - Ecurrencies Trading Market.

Your Points of Entries (POEs) Must Be Well Calculated Just As Your Point of Exit (POE).

Don't Just Follow Who Know Road, Take Actions As You Follow Who Know Road.

Keep Learning, Earning Time Will Soon Be Here.

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
First Rule of Trading:

Understand Your CALCULATED OPPORTUNITIES in The Market.

Second Rule of Trading:

Understand How To LEVERAGE PROFITABLY on Your CALCULATED OPPORTUNITIES in The Market.

Third Rule of Trading:

No Leveraged Opportunity = No Trade At All.

For:

The Best of Trades Are No Trade.

Still No Entry For Me.

Ofcourse; I already Had Countless of Opportunities To Enter The Market if My Capital Was Higher.

However; A 2,000 Naira Capital ONLY Enjoys A Well Calculated Leveraged Opportunity from Point 11.

From Point 11 To Point 19 is What ONLY 2,000 Naira Can Leverage On.

Anything Below Point 11 is Considered To Be Riskier.

In The Same Vein; Anything Beyond Point 19 Demands HUGE CAPITALS Which May ONLY Be Necessary To People Ready To Trade in BIGGER SUMS.

However; For The Fun of Grinding A Easy Peasy Extra 2,000 Naira For Every 2 Hours - Your 2,000 Naira Capital is Just Lit ...!

It's Your Way Forward...!

Okada No Get Reverse!

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
We Go Again Today.

Trades Restarted Already.

As You'll Observe Below; One of The Market That We Trade is The "UNDER 1.5 GOALS" Market.

Why?

Higher Odds of "Over 3.2" To Always Leverage On.

And Here Goes The Super Hint: We Do ONLY SINGLES.

Accumulating Games Reduces Your Probability of Making Consistent And Usual Wins.

The Bookies Want You To Blindly and Ignorantly Continue To Accumulate on REAL LIFE SPORT EVENTS And VIRTUAL FOOTBALL LEAGUES (VFLs) Because As You Do So, You Reduce Your Probability of Winning Consistently.

Keep It Simple.

Go Singles On The Right Opportunities and The Right Leverage.

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Everything in Life is A Risk.

Take Those Risks.

However - Make Sure That Your Risks Are Properly Analysed and Understood Before Taking Them.

When You Lose; You'll Learn To Be WISER.

When You Win; You'll Be Proud of Yourself.

You'll Be Surprised That "Chelsea Lost To BRN" Allowing Our "UNDER 1.5 GOALS" To Play Out in Our Favour.

Who Would Have Staked On Such A Market When Many Others Would Have Banked on CHELSEA TO WIN With OVER 1.5 GOALS - Atleast ?

Well;

Our Leveraged Opportunity Doesn't Warrant Us To Bank on Any Top Team To Win Because This is Obviously What The Bookies Already Know Many People Would Trade On.

So, Stop Following The Crowd.

Follow Your CALCULATED RISKS.

Follow Your Leveraged Opportunities.

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Settle Your Mind To Understand The Risks of Life.

Make Sure That You Are Diversifying in Everything That You Do.

Don't Be Rigid.

People Who Were Rigid When Bitcoin Came Through Are Actually The Laughing Stock Right Now.

The World is Full of Innovative Solutions That Would Always Pop Up Everyday of Our Lives.

It is left for you to SEE And UNDERSTAND Them When They Open Up.

The World Goes Round. It Will Never Wait For You.

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
The World Operates On The Beautiful Concept of:

"GIVE AND TAKE"

What Are You Giving To Take from The World ?

Giving Attracts Taking.

You Can ONLY Abundantly Take When You Have Given.

What Are You Giving ?

Now; It's "OVER 3.5 GOALS" Market.

Same Principles,
Same Calculated Risks,
Same Leveraged Opportunity,

But Different Market.

That's The Power of Diversification.

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Surely, Smoothly, Slow and Steady Will Always Win The Race.

Only 4 Trades Taken All Through The Season.

No Rush.

We Always Sign Out At Week 30.

That's Our KEY POINT OF EXIT.

Take Note - If You Are Following.

We Enter The Market Again - In Another Season.

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Work, Work, Work, Work, Work.

Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind, Grind.

The Motive is Not To HUSTLE NOR HUSTLE HARD.

Forget That Mantra.

To GRIND is To Understand That Your WORK is in Motion Forever....!

HUSTLES are for People Working Aimlessly And
Endlessly For Money.

Stop HUSTLING HARD.

Be Focused And Understand Your Grind Like The Cassava Grinding Machine.

Key Point:

Quit The "HUSTLE MENTALITY"

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
@OP, This is great value

I'm following...

How does one enroll?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
@OP, This is great value

I'm following...

How does one enroll?

Welcome Onboard, Wifey.
Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
If I don't Post,

It doesn't mean that I've lost.

Don't Get It Twisted.

Ofcourse, For Those Who Know Me; By Now - You Know That Sport Trading is Not My PRIMARY Nor SECONDARY Grind.

This is Just A Side-Grind That Helps Me Whine Away Time While Keeping My Brain ACTIVELY Attracting Some Peanuts without Emotional Pressures or Fears of Losing Money.

1k Withdrawal Already done 2 days ago.
Another 1k withdrawal has loaded up but I'm of the opinion to also raise the account 4k before Placing Another Withdrawal.

Know Your Onions.

Know Your Financial Mathematics.

Success is Not A Destination.

Success is A Journey.

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
As soon as We Reach 4k, We Place Another Withdrawal of 1k.

Then, We Grow 3k To 5k To Continue with Our Grind.

Wisdom is Profitable To Direct.
Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Little Drops of Water Makes A Mighty "...." ?

Fill Up The Gap if You Know MATHEMATICAL PATIENCE is KEY To Success in Any Business.

PS:

We Don't Just Trade Anyhow. We Apply The Greatest Psychological Tool of MATHEMATICAL PATIENCE of Letting The Virtual Football League (VFL) Market Play Out in Synchronity with The Yardsticks of Our Points of Entries.

ONLY THEN - Do We Enter The Market To Pick Up Some Assured Profits.

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2023
For Your Information; We Provide FAST Money Solutions To Individuals Willing To Earn Money The FAST Way Through TRADING.

FAST Money Solutions Entail:

F - FOREX Trading Money Solutions,

A - Agricultural FOREX Trading Money Solutions,

S - Sport Trading Money Solutions,

T - Transactions Escrow Trading Money Solutions.

#Get Trained on How To Make Money The FAST Way.

We Teach You To Teach Others...

1 Share

Re: Take Risks. If You Lose, You Lose ONLY 2K. If You Win, You Win 2k Every 2 Hours by Sportsolutions2(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Strategy is Everything.

Another Withdrawal Placed.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Is Officially Selling For N1450 / Faforon Spidex 19 / 230+ Birthday Wishes For Myself – Inspirational Quotes, Messages & Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.