Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Help Me To Choose Between 4-cylinder And 6-cylinder Engine. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me To Choose Between 4-cylinder And 6-cylinder Engine. (428 Views)

The Differences Between 4, 6, 8, 12… Cylinders / 2009 Toyota Rav4 4 Cylinder Vs 6 Cylinder / What Are Differences Between The 6-cylinder Engine And The V6 Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Choose Between 4-cylinder And 6-cylinder Engine. by awoxalat(m): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm curious about the fuel consumption differences between 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder engines. Can anyone share their experiences or knowledge on this topic? I'm looking to understand the exact difference in their fuel consumption. Also, which one is easier to maintain and fix? Thanks in advance!
Re: Help Me To Choose Between 4-cylinder And 6-cylinder Engine. by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2023
awoxalat:
Hey everyone, I'm curious about the fuel consumption differences between 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder engines. Can anyone share their experiences or knowledge on this topic? I'm looking to understand the exact difference in their fuel consumption. Also, which one is easier to maintain and fix? Thanks in advance!

V6 engines have more cylinders bros, are generally bigger and, consequently, consume more fuel.

There's nothing to compare there.

If fuel economy is your main concern, go for a 4 cylinder car with 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, or 2.0 engine displacement/capacity.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Choose Between 4-cylinder And 6-cylinder Engine. by awoxalat(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

V6 engines have more cylinders bros, are generally bigger and, consequently, consume more fuel.

There's nothing to compare there.

If fuel economy is your main concern, go for a 4-cylinder car with 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, or 2.0 engine displacement/capacity.

Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Trailer Driving Training In Lagos / . / Which 4 Plug Car With Best Fuel Economy Can #1.2m Buy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.