Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence (43979 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Abba Kyari's Whereabouts After Attack On Kuje Prison / Wike, Makinde React To Gbajabiamila’s Alleged Attempt To Impose Minority Leaders / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Coolbadguy: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
waice6571:

Reading few lines from the piece would have saved you from this shameful comment.
You must either be a Taliban or Hamas terrorist group member.

Don't mind that dumb modafucka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Cmanforall: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Doubleoh7:
A country where lawlessness is hailed and celebrated. They have reduced the office of FCT minister to land grabbing and allocation and used to settle personal scores by land revocation
I suspect the owner of the building to be in opposition party

1 Like

Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by simpa99(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Open to investors...contact: isimipasaalih@gmail.com

Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by descartes400: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
This is embarrassing. I'm suspecting the Chief of staff to the President. He is a very corrupt man. And wickeded wike could say No sighting the court case as a defense. FCDA should be made to pay x 4 of the current and future value of the property.

2 Likes

Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
yarimo:
Build anyhow and see anyhow in abuja.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. So this is what you have to comment for all the write up. Your parents should be ashamed of you.

4 Likes

Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Melagros(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
waice6571:

Reading few lines from the piece would have saved you from this shameful comment.

Don't mind the motherfvcker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by BabaRamota1980: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ok we have heard, but who is Shrodder?
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Memphis357(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
yarimo:
Poverty has ruined your sense of reasoning.
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by slowice(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wike and gbaja think they are wise.... Power is transient and they will surely reap everything they sow
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by abbey621(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2023
9ja and backwardness, there was no need for illegal demolition, the government owns all land under the eminent domain clause and land use act, just pay the person justified compensation and be on your way but ra ra, power drunk government must always display stupidity!
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by shailuck: 2:58am On Oct 10, 2023
The top most floor has a view of Gbajamela's swimming pool. I smell something....
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by princenaira(m): 3:23am On Oct 10, 2023
waice6571:

He is one of them. They can neither read not comprehend. All they know is unprovoked attacks

1 Like

Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Ladymillion(f): 5:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Wickedness, they failed to appeal the Court judgement and still proceeded to demolish the property, something is clearly not adding up
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Dchair2: 5:59am On Oct 10, 2023
yarimo:

Apparently you did not read through, but quickly jumped on the tread to make a comment
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by DJInfluence: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Only thing we are good at is to destroy.
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Teymanhenry(f): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2023
Why is the then and present minister so much interested in the building? I think they need to make a clear statement on this. The court even ruled in favor of the complainant so the FG needs to compensate him
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by matotoide(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2023
For a high class residential area, approval should never have been granted for a multi-storied building like that.
That being said, Wike seems to be like a mad man with power, he lacks emotional intelligence. If he had half the brain and tact of a Zulum for example, he would have been the president.
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by DaTruths: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
Only God knows if i have money to erupt such structure, i would send my family abroad because someone must fall.
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Agboogashi: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Possibility is that Gbaja was instrumental to the demolitions since according to the story the top floor of the demolished building was overlooking the swimming pool in Gbaja's property.
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by sweetgala(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2023
waice6571:

Abeg abeg, where I reside if a contractor applies for a planning permission to erect a multi-story apartment complex or office space which overlooks my back garden and invades my privacy such that the interior of my home can be seen from the building I can file a complaint and hold up or cause the planning permission to be denied.

It's a simple matter of privacy.
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by waice6571: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
sweetgala:

Abeg abeg, where I reside if a contractor applies for a planning permission to erect a multi-story apartment complex or office space which overlooks my back garden and invades my privacy such that the interior of my home can be seen from the building I can file a complaint and hold up or cause the planning permission to be denied.

It's a simple matter of privacy.

Thank God you've finally read through the post and also take a clue from intelligent people who had posted their comments above. I also notice that you are responding with your second moniker.

Your comment is better this time and I have also take note of this moniker. @sweetgala.

You are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by DDYLO: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
"It was also gathered that the topmost floor of the property, before it was pulled down, was said to be overlooking the swimming pool on Gbajabiamila's property. " This is the only reason for the demolition of this property, nothing less or more, to please the Chief of staff and this is what Wiké is for in FCT.
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by sweetgala(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
waice6571:

Thank God you've finally read through the post and also take a clue from intelligent people who had posted their comments above. I also notice that you are responding with your second moniker.

Your comment is better this time and I have also take note of this moniker. @sweetgala.

You are welcome sir.

Are you addressing me or someone else ?

Yes I own the NL account sweetgala and none else
Re: Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence by Tito24: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
iwaeda:

Tell Wike, Gbaja, BAT and everyone that power is transient. grin grin grin grin
power is transient but it will never get to you guys from the sad yeast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer / POL 501 The Tinubu Masterclass (sparsky Vs Fisher 1972)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.