Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Help! Any Nigerian Living Or Been To Algeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Any Nigerian Living Or Been To Algeria (444 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Any Nigerian Living Or Been To Algeria by kachi19: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Planning a travel to Algeria for educational purposes and most agencies I've contacted have told me they don't process Visas to Algeria and it's quite exhausting that even the one I found is charging a ridiculous amount for consultations smh 😭
Re: Help! Any Nigerian Living Or Been To Algeria by Luther0luther: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
Unless you and or yours are a moneybag,and you will absolutely not need to work while schooling there, look elsewhere! You have been warned!

https://www.nairaland.com/7876472/arabs-chop-off-feet-african#126390464
Re: Help! Any Nigerian Living Or Been To Algeria by Africankel(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Although I have no idea how education and study visas in Algeria work, I can however tell you that obtaining an Algerian (tourist) visa is fairly straightforward. I have obtained same twice.

You may need to check in with the embassy in Abuja for detailed requirements on Study visa, as they have no functional website.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Car Hire Services Pls Contact Us / Indonesian Plane Carrying 54 People Crashes In Oktabe, Papua / If You Get An Admission Letter September Can You Make Use Of It January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.