Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

How Would You React To This Message? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You React To This Message? (42645 Views)

Who Also Got This Message From Firstbank / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by danielistics(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2023
pocohantas:

I can see you were not born with the ability to comprehend. Pass the phone to someone with that ability. They should read the opening post for you and translate in your local language. A lot of you here do not read. You just rush to comment and insult.

Regards
I would have been surprised if you didn't post something like this honestly. All I have to say is that because you are a car owner doesn't mean an ordinary woman selling gas can't walk up to you. Don't underrate your neighbours.
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2023
danielistics:

I would have been surprised if you didn't post something like this honestly. All I have to say is that because you are a car owner doesn't mean an ordinary woman selling gas can't walk up to you. Don't underrate your neighbours.

You no get sense!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by reddingtonblack: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Lol. I am rushing off to somewhere and I should leave it for chitchat? If there is an emergency, we have a security WhatsApp group that it can be dropped. And yes, I can decide to lock my door. I am not the police and I am not under obligation to risk my life for emergencies. You are the EXTREMELY stupid one to think humility is me standing on the street to talk to everyone.

You are the one who needs to apply number 6 sometimes, emergency is not exclusive to danger or security alone, there somethings you won't wana type into your so called whatsapp security group

Imagine your manfriend visit and his car won't start except dem push am .. people around might come in handy

A better scenerio you know you are a single gurl living alone, imagine one old man collaspe on your bed god knows why, who go help you carry am cheesy ... thats off NL mods obligation undecided

I understand there are principles and boundaries for some of us But always have a connection with people around, then set the limit

emergency need is where i compensate shops in my area even at that i get appreciations that i don't understand

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by ALFADOS(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2023
pocohantas:
Backstory...

why should this one be topic of discussion sef, grab something else please lol
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You are the one who needs to apply number 6 sometimes, emergency is not exclusive to danger or security alone, there somethings you won't wana type into your so called whatsapp security group

Imagine your manfriend visit and his car won't start except dem push am .. people around might come in handy

A better scenerio you know you are a single gurl living alone, imagine one old man collaspe on your bed god knows why, who go help you carry am cheesy ... thats off NL mods obligation undecided

I understand there are principles and boundaries for some of us But always have a connection with people around, then set the limit

emergency need is where i compensate shops in my area even at that i get appreciations that i don't understand

Kk✌️
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by reddingtonblack: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
pocohantas:

Kk✌️

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Twoclans(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
pocohantas:

No, I didn't. Some people dey find talk and I get time today. grin grin grin

See me laughing like a fool here,so some people actually believed the ogbomosho you wrote.

When I saw the talk about the picture attached to your thread I was just shaking my head ,I was just like so this one's don't know that a random picture could have been attached to a thread .It could even be the moderators that attached the picture .

Kwin Poco,your haters will be alright last last .

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2023
Twoclans:

See me laughing like a fool here,so some people actually believed the ogbomosho you wrote.

When I saw the talk about the picture attached to your thread I was just shaking my head ,I was just like so this one's don't know that a random picture could have been attached to a thread .It could even be the moderators that attached the picture. Kwin Poco,your haters will be alright last last .

Twoclans nne, so you sef dey see am?
If I talk now, they will say na me find them. I found the picture on Google and I anticipated some of their reactions. Na them no want their mind to touch ground and e no go ever touch ground. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2023
izzou:
Very simple.. grin

I can't patronise you because i buy it at 250 naira per kg; Something you won't sell for me.

If you will sell at that price, i would patronise you .

Thanks.
LOL
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Jaqenhghar: 8:24pm On Jan 05
pocohantas:
Backstory...

Its called marketing. grin
Happy new year, long time
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 2:42am On Jan 08
Jaqenhghar:

Its called marketing. grin
Happy new year, long time

Awesome!! Where have you been??
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by VERTEX1: 1:19pm On Feb 26
Cc: poccohantas
I sent you a dm
Kindly reply
Be bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.