Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Would You React To This Message? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You React To This Message? (42671 Views)

Who Also Got This Message From Firstbank / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Valwezzy: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
pocohantas:

I own you. grin

Come, how you take know say the eyelashes ain't real? grin
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by DevilishMan: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Valwezzy:

This your question is very SIMPle to answer.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Middlechild03(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hezmatosky:
Very simple, i have a little brother who does it across the road. So i used it to support him. One barber for my estate did this kin tin to me, and before i packed in from my former place, i used to have a barber, a village brother. And he's close to my office. Imagine one Sunday, i say make i go charge my phone for the barber for my estate, the no gree o, just because i don't patronize him. He was even bold to say it, you wey no dey barb here

Why you go dey live inside estate , dey carry phone go charge for people shop, even neighbours sef .that’s typical trenches behavior bro. E get some kind things person dey pass sometimes, perhaps there might not have been other options to power your phone at the moment but that kind move na no no, and you no dey barb there , even if you dey barb there sef, only plug when you come barb, respect go dey , Infact anything street parol e good male person dey avoid am
Like hell , cus if not you go begin live life on the run for where you collect house if person cast. please no let see finish begin, Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by DevilishMan: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Just here sitting and waiting for pocohantas hoping she has not run away from her own thread in fright.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by akaahs(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
pocohantas:
Backstory...

U aren't alone on this, i don't practically fancy patronising any shop close to where i stay.
Don't ask me cause even me i don't know y.
Weird right??
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Valwezzy:

It is obviously photoshopped. So much for not caring about online views that she had to photoshop lashes for her profile pic.

akaahs:

U aren't alone on this, i don't practically fancy patronising any shop close to where i stay.
Don't ask me cause even me i don't know y.
Weird right??

I patronise them though. It is not weird. If you think deep you would have a reason. But no be everything I dey buy for street na. She is just unlucky and I have explained to her.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by illicit(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
realestawe:

Keep goinggg

Anti u are boring

Get out

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Middlechild03:

But ma’am, there was a thread you created where you talked about how you went to buy a mirror in wood village in dopemu which is Lagos, I remembered I was still a visitor then, did you relocate to ogbomoso? Thanks.

No, I didn't. Some people dey find talk and I get time today. grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
illicit:

Anti u are boring

Get out

Hahahahahaahaha!
It is the ANTI for me.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by illicit(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaahaha!
It is the ANTI for me.

Lol

Anti Fake eyelashes

🥴

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Middlechild03(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
pocohantas:

No, I didn't. Some people dey find talk and I get time today. grin grin grin

Lol, okay, maybe you were pulling the guy’s legs when you said ogbomoso, thanks
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by DevilishMan: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
illicit:

Anti u are boring

Get out
illicit:

Lol

Anti Fake eyelashes

🥴

Your grandpa said I should tell you that if you no snap the pant tonight then he regrets not using you for odieshi rituals during Biafra War.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by GoodRocks: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
sulaimania2003:

You fool still think Israel -Palestine war is a religious battle ?
Didn't you watch the news last week of how the Christians in Israel are been killed and driven out of their homes by the Jews?
Do you even know that the population of Christians in Israel is just 1.9 percent over 100 percent.
While the population of Muslims who are Israelite isx 18 percent .
Do you even know the reason while the Jews are terrorizing the Christians in the past few weeks was because there is increase in percentage of Christians in Israel.
The Palestinians are fighting for their independence and freedom and nothing more pretentions .
You are even putting Saudi Arabia on your list to show your stupidity and hatred towards Islam.
Why don't you read to know the main reason behind this war .

U go wail tire

By the time the Great Israelites are done with you terrorists, Una eyes go clear
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
illicit:

Lol

Anti Fake eyelashes

🥴

The spelling took me out. I should adopt it.
grin grin

Middlechild03:

Lol, okay, maybe you were pulling the guy’s legs when you said ogbomoso, thanks

Yes, I was. His question looked like he was disappointed in my street. What is wrong with the suburbs? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by AchrafHakimi: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaahaha!
It is the ANTI for me.

Wow. shocked

This is the first time an OP will be calmly destroyed on her own thread.
Despite your gutter comments she owned you completely.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Psoul(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nwodosis:
Appreciate her genuine hustling and explain to her why you don't buy gas from street vendors

You ended up not answering the question. This is why many fail exams
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Middlechild03(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
pocohantas:

The spelling took me out. I should adopt it.
grin grin

Yes, I was. His question looked like he was disappointed in my street. What is wrong with the suburbs? grin grin

Nothing is wrong with the surburbs, long as one could still get by!
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by jpdoncumagain: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Straight up
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by bluefilm: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Just tell her you prefer using charcoal.
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by tollyboy5(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
pocohantas:
Backstory...

See forest left and right. I thought you were in Lagos lol

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

See forest left and right. I thought you were in Lagos lol

Ehen. Forest no dey Lagos? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
illicit:

Anti u are boring

Get out

Wow what an alpha male looking for entertainment in the wrong place. Run along please with your daft pocahontas undecided🤡

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by AbuAeesha: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
izzou:

Say what? That you don't buy gas from street vendors?

Instead of wasting your energy explaining, give her a reason to run away by herself.

It is the Entitlement mentality for me! She did not even beg you to buy from her. Rather, she's asking for an explanation.
But she asked politely

A Ment case, if you ask me.
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by tollyboy5(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Ehen. Forest no dey Lagos? grin grin
E dey sha 4 my town. Epe axis and Badagry get too no be lie. cheesy
I no expect big woman like you to dey inside inside Lagos where natives dey with bushes.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Bahamas95(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
I understand the OP perfectly, I don't like patronising street vendors. E dey lead to ameboism.

One thing I will never do is cut my hair in a barbers shop close to my house, I don't also allow my girlfriend plait her hair in any salon close to my house.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by FHL3: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
I think it is a rational thing for her to ask. She might have seen you bringing your cylinder in and wondering why you don't patronize her. She might think you don't like her.

I think everyone in business wants customers. So, she might have asked in order to get you to patronize her.

Your response may help and hurt her at the same time. But I think knowing that you don't patronize her because you don't buy from street vendors will allay any misgivings she may have about you not liking her.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

E dey sha 4 my town. Epe axis and Badagry get too no be lie. cheesy I no expect big woman like you to dey inside inside Lagos where natives dey with bushes.

Na there enjoyment dey. I can stay anywhere once I am guaranteed good internet connection, security and power supply. Natives are humans and they tend to appreciate you more. Just as corpers are appreciated better in villages than town. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by NothingDoMe: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nwodosis:
Appreciate her genuine hustling and explain to her why you don't buy gas from street vendors.
Thank you!!!
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bahamas95:
I understand the OP perfectly, I don't like patronising street vendors. E dey lead to ameboism.

One thing I will never do is cut my hair in a barbers shop close to my house, I don't also allow my girlfriend plait her hair in any salon close to my house.

Hahahahahahaha! Laugh wan kill me.🤣🤣

FHL3:
I think it is a rational thing for her to ask. She might have seen you bringing your cylinder in and wondering why you don't patronize her. She might think you don't like her.

I think everyone in business wants customers. So, she might have asked in order to get you to patronize her.

Your response may help and hurt her at the same time. But I think knowing that you don't patronize her because you don't buy from street vendors will allay any misgivings she may have about you not liking her.

Thank you.

Hmmm. Now you put it like this. Indeed she wants customers. Not a bad thing. I have explained to her sha. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Message? by seguno2: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nwodosis:
Appreciate her genuine hustling and explain to her why you don't buy gas from street vendors.

Unfortunately our president can’t explain why he bought a replacement certificate from a third party vendor, which CSU was unaware of. cheesy
Re: How Would You React To This Message? by Styluss: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Like I said earlier, you dont owe anyone your patronage. The seller is someone you probably someone you see everyday, if your action directly or indirectly affects her, that means you lack courtesy. There is no emotional blackmail here, its simple courtesy. I dont know who needs to check the dictionary, but that's certainly not me!

pocohantas:

I owe her no patronage. Skip the emotional blackmail. I would do what works best for me, not your emotions. Courtesy is greeting her and being polite when necessary, not patronising her. You might have to use your dictionary here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / How True Is This In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.