Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members (40601 Views)

Edo 2024: Obaseki, Igbinedion, Danjuma, Ikimi To Lead PDP Advisory Team / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview / What Has Happened To The Regular Presidential Media Chats Under Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by COMPAQ(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
SoNature:
I like that Fela Durotoye made the list. I want to see him because Nigeria's president someday! Congratulations to him!

I hope not. Listened to the guy speak before. Not a lot of real understanding of issues in my view. Motivational speakers tend to say a lot without saying anything.

I rate Donald Duke over him.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by Alliswell248: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
inoki247:
No be Fela be that shocked shocked

Former presidential candidate...

Everybody hustling to survive....

Make them sha add impact....

Not everybody is unpatriotic and wailers like you.
Fela is not poor.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by Johnbullirabor7(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Johnbullirabor7:
Muric will start scrutinising the list ,to know how many Christians or Muslims made the list
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by CoronaVirusPro: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
The best president to ever rule a nation on Earth.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by truthfinder319: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
How many cbn governor do you want to produce. Soludo, and or Emefiele is now South South?
Your race didn't vote for BAT yet he gave you Works , the biggest ministry

Coronavirus1:

So igbo is good for propaganda and not good for CBN Governor
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by truthfinder319: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wrong entitlement

How many cbn governor do you want to produce. Soludo, and or Emefiele is now South South?

Coronavirus1:

He want igbo to do the dirty job of propaganda for him shame to the certificate forgery president
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by Hezmatosky: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:
FFK is still no where to be found?
Even Yul Edochie. Well, my people say, 'chi dika eji, we ada kalu mborsi" there's still hope cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by truthfinder319: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2023

Coronavirus1:

So igbo is good for propaganda and not good for CBN Governor
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by EXOTICN: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Our esteemed President exemplifies unwavering commitment to democracy. With this dedication, Nigeria will ascend to heights beyond our wildest dreams, becoming a nation that commands admiration on the global stage.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by thatigboman: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:
bayo onanuga nko?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by johnjose68: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Melezenawii:

I learnt peter obi too is begging to become special assistant on i.pob matters grin
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:
which time is not God time my brother cry
angry
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by georgee(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

Keep on insulting and criticising, people are quietly fixing themselves.
U must have quoted a wrong response lipsrsealed.. I am a fan of Linda
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by ManOfMan: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
inoki247:
No be Fela be that shocked shocked

Former presidential candidate...

Everybody hustling to survive....

Make them sha add impact....

I will be most surprised if Mr Fela accepts this appointment. Several years ago, I listened to this man in a conference in Port Harcourt. He was the keynote speaker. His values are 100% opposite of what both Mr Tinubu and APC stand for. I am almost sure he will not accept the appointment

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by inoki247: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
ManOfMan:

I will be most surprised if Mr Fela accepts this appointment. Several years ago, I listened to this man in a conference in Port Harcourt. He was the keynote speaker. His values are 100% opposite of what both Mr Tinubu and APC stand for. I am almost sure he will not accept the appointment

Lol Dey Play na Nigeria Citizen u dey rate like this....
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by AskNgige2: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emperormartin:
They should all come out and defend him on this certificate forgery

Him carry channels and NTA workers give position to make them cover his evill deeds..

I know Linda Akhigbe from ogwashi uku

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by Praxis758: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
garfield1:

Why

A thorough study of him will tell you that he’s a born motivational speaker
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by jrusky(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:

Ambassador portfolio likely waiting for him.

See how Tinubu is intelligently consolidating his govt via diversity and inclusion to clip the wings of those sore losers.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by garfield1: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Praxis758:

A thorough study of him will tell you that he’s a born motivational speaker

That he's a good speaker doesbt mean his talents do not transcend
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by Akaimmanuel(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
bunch of spin doctors
Propagandist, What A waste of Resources. People are hungry and leaving under the bridge, yet these insensitive appointment - of what use are these appointments to the common man or the generality of Nigerians?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by Judolisco(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:
if na u... Shey u go appoint FFK? Talk truth o
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by vanitybutiwanti: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
ManOfMan:

From this comment, I can infer that you're a kid. There's nothing like values in Nigeria when money is involved, all the fools making noise on social media and opposing this government will readily switch to the other side of they are given a seat at the table.

Whenever I come on social media to read comments, I laugh, too many deludedd individuals on social media.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by IvarTheBoneless: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:

FFK is Chief Exporter of Semen to Biafuro.

Ask Bianca and Snow White grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:
that's why uncle keep quiet
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by IvarTheBoneless: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
johnjose68:

I learnt peter obi too is begging to become special assistant on i.pob matters grin

Peter Obi can only be special assistant on gutter affairs.

See what we gave to Joe Igbokwe.

We are only complying with Nnamdi Kanu description of the IPOB as piggies grin grin grin

Check how dirty Aba is angry
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by Basicend: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
Miracle2020:

The guy too dey talk. .
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by Trumpoteux: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
This is what fela wanted? Shame!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by Missy89(f): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Propaganda government. Enough media aides
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by richie240: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nwokem, una matter b special case.
Even if he pack hin administration with 100% Igbos, e nor fit cure una insatiety.

In 1960_66, na Igbos dominate over 70% of the positions during d first republic, but that 'G' (greed) in 'igbo' had to rear it's ugly face.
Rest Biko.
cool
Okwyjesus:

Na this one him go pack lgbos full.

Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by bluefilm: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Fraudster fixing the economy .......with ZERO Integrity

I weak o.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members by OneCandleAway(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Deeprooted:
Public Notice!

If you own a d!ck or its counterpart, kindly take proper care of it.

Both are now being stolen.
I witnessed 2 today in Wuse

My friend in mararaba said his neighbour was a victim. That he saw it and the D shrunk like a baby own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status / Fani-Kayode's Fiancee, Precious And Their Son Aragorn In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.