Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East (586 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / The Middle Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Bliss52: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid you have it bent. Gabriel appeared to Mary, an Old Law of Moses Israelite to announce the fulfillment of an Old Law of Moses promise through her. undecided

There is no scriptural reason why the same Gabriel whose primary assignment seems to be the Old Law of Moses would have had to appear to a person like Moses who was not only unaffiliated with the Old Law of Moses and never revealed himself as one descended from the blood of Jacob. undecided

2. That isn't true at all. It is clear from that written in the quran that the knowledge Mohammed had was likely gotten from tales he heard from others who were equally ignorant of actual content of Scripture. Much of the claims made by Mohammed directly contradict that stated in scripture. Go read the book for your own self to see this. undecided

Kikiki

Ok you know the scripture more than the scripture it self

Hahahhaa

Nairaland funny

Atleast don't embarrass yourself Google is your friend and stop sounding embarrassing
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
■ Kikiki. Ok you know the scripture more than the scripture it self
Hahahhaa. Nairaland funny
■ Atleast don't embarrass yourself Google is your friend and stop sounding embarrassing
Scripture can't be said to know itself since it is an inanimate object really. It is humans that can know Scripture, and yes, I know enough to Scripture than even your Mohammed had understanding of from his write up in his diary, the quran. undecided

2. But Google didn't write scripture. You have to look in scripture to read and learn it. undecided
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Bliss52: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid you have it bent. Gabriel appeared to Mary, an Old Law of Moses Israelite to announce the fulfillment of an Old Law of Moses promise through her. undecided

There is no scriptural reason why the same Gabriel whose primary assignment seems to be the Old Law of Moses would have had to appear to a person like Moses who was not only unaffiliated with the Old Law of Moses and never revealed himself as one descended from the blood of Jacob. undecided

2. That isn't true at all. It is clear from that written in the quran that the knowledge Mohammed had was likely gotten from tales he heard from others who were equally ignorant of actual content of Scripture. Much of the claims made by Mohammed directly contradict that stated in scripture. Go read the book for your own self to see this. undecided

The first five verses of the Al-Alaq, the 96th chapter of the Quran

Luke 1:26 56
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Bliss52: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Scripture can't be said to know itself since it is an inanimate object really. It is humans that can know Scripture, and yes, I know enough to Scripture than even your Mohammed had understanding of from his write up in his diary, the quran. undecided

2. But Google didn't write scripture. You have to look in scripture to read and learn it. undecided

Delusional grandeur

A Nigerian that knows Middle eastern mythology than Middle Eastern prophet?!

Is it not what was written by them you got to hear from your pastors
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Kobojunkie: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
■ The first five verses of the Al-Alaq, the 96th chapter of the Quran. Luke 1:26 56
You do know that Mohammed came into the picture about 650 years after Jesus Christ, almost 580 years after much of the Gospels were written, and over 200 years after the supposed canonization of The Bible by the Catholics?. undecided
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Bliss52: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You do know that Mohammed came into the picture about 650 years after Jesus Christ, almost 600 years after much of the Gospels were written, and over 200 years after the supposed canonization of The Bible by the Catholics?. undecided

Yes, Buhari Mohammed's best friend was a Catholic so what's your point... Of you are suggesting Mohammed read the story

Buhari couldn't read or write in Hebrew or Arabic

Quran was passed to him through a unique form of Arabic
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
■ Delusional grandeur
■ A Nigerian that knows Middle eastern mythology than Middle Eastern prophet?! Is it not what was written by them you got to hear from your pastors
1. Delusions of grandeur would aptly describe the claims you have made so far of the person of Mohammed. undecided

2. If it is all mythology to you, then why do you care? And why the desperate attempt to associate your Mohammed and his diary to it?

By the way, what I know of Scripture did not come from the mouths of any of your pastors and imams who are all ignorant of much for what is in fact written in Scripture.. undecided
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Bliss52: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Delusions of grandeur would aptly describe the claims you have made so far of the person of Mohammed. undecided

2. If it is all mythology to you, then why do you care? And why the desperate attempt to associate your Mohammed and his diary to it?

By the way, what I know of Scripture did not come from the mouths of any of your pastors and imams who are all ignorant of much for what is in fact written in Scripture.. undecided

Have you even lived with a real Arab, Jew and Persian?!

I spent years in Middle east working Oman, Abudhabi, Sharjah, lived with Isreali, and most Arabs, heard the explain their mythology by themselves

Walked many of the iconic spot myself
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
■ Yes, Buhari Mohammed's best friend was a Catholic so what's your point... Of you are suggesting Mohammed read the story
Buhari couldn't read or write in Hebrew or Arabic Quran was passed to him through a unique form of Arabic
1. So you finally admit that the tales Mohamed wrote of in his diary most likely came from his catholic friend, Buhari? undecided

2. What does it matter what language Buhari could read or write in when all he had to do was tell the tales to Mohammed. undecided
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Bliss52: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So you finally admit that the tales Mohamed wrote of in his diary most likely came from his catholic friend, Buhari? undecided

2. What does it matter what language Buhari could read or write in when all he had to do was tell the tales to Mohammed. undecided

No specific Angel Gabriel passed Quran knowledge to Mohammed SAW

Except you want to fool yourself that you know more than Mohammed SAW then I will ask for your evidence or you stop qouting me
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
■ Have you even lived with a real Arab, Jew and Persian?!
■ I spent years in Middle east working Oman, Abudhabi, Sharjah, lived with Isreali, and most Arabs, heard the explain their mythology by themselves Walked many of the iconic spot myself
1. Why do I need to first live there in order to know of the God of Israel and the people who lived their thousands of years ago? undecided

2. Knowledge is not acquired by living in a particular place. If at this point in your life, you are still unsure how knowledge works, then you need help. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Bliss52: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Why do I need to first live there in order to know of the God of Israel and the people who lived their thousands of years ago? undecided

2. Knowledge is not acquired by living in a particular place. If at this point in your life, you are still unsure how knowledge works, then you need help. undecided

I can as well claim to know you and who you parents are online stating I read about you

So can I know you more than you

Can I tell the story of your own ancestors more than you
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
■ No specific Angel Gabriel passed Quran knowledge to Mohammed SAW
■ Except you want to fool yourself that you know more than Mohammed SAW then I will ask for your evidence or you stop qouting me
1. That is according to the tale as told by Mohammed. However, there is no scriptural evidence to back up his claim since, again, the Gabriel mentioned in Scripture was strictly on an Old Law of Moses assignment and that assignment was sealed by the God of Israel over 1900 years ago, which is about 590 years before Mohammed showed up on the scene. undecided

2. Yes, I know more than he did of Scripture. His attempt to associate his jubril character with the Gabriel character of the Old Law of Moses is a fraud given what is written right there in Scripture. undecided
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Bliss52: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is according to the tale as told by Mohammed. However, there is no scriptural evidence to back up his claim since, again, the Gabriel mentioned in Scripture was strictly on an Old Law of Moses assignment and that assignment was sealed by the God of Israel over 1900 years ago, which is about 590 years before Mohammed showed up on the scene. undecided

2. Yes, I know more than he did of Scripture. His attempt to associate his jubril character with the Gabriel character of the Old Law of Moses is a fraud given what is written right there in Scripture. undecided

Ok

What is the right pronouciation of Gabriel in Hebrew?!

Don't give me the English Westernize crap
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
■ I can as well claim to know you and who you parents are online stating I read about you
■ So can I know you more than you. Can I tell the story of your own ancestors more than you
1. Sure, if you have in fact read about me, yes. undecided

2. Of course, you can't know more than me about me. But it is possible for you to know others, even my own ancestors, better than I. undecided
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Kobojunkie: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
■ Ok. What is the right pronouciation of Gabriel in Hebrew?! Don't give me the English Westernize crap
That doesn't matter here since we are not here on the pronunciation of the name itself but the mission of the particular character called Gabriel in Scripture. undecided
Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Bliss52: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That doesn't matter here since we are not here on the pronunciation of the name itself but the mission of the particular character called Gabriel in Scripture. undecided

ג

Sorry I have to profile you because I don't like wasting my time

גַבְרִיאֵל) جبريل pronounce these two word Hebrew and Arabic

1: What exactly is your education level

2: Why exactly do you think you Know Mohammed and his Ancestors, also who God sent to him than Mohammed himself

3: what authority do you hold on Middle East mythology..

4:Are you a Theological reaeacher

And Lastly are you an historian, or why do you think Google is wrong and you are right

Whatever your answers are would determine if you know Mohammed story, his ancestors and also the Angel sent to him, even more than Mohammed himself

Re: 2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
■ Sorry I have to profile you because I don't like wasting my time
גַבְרִיאֵל) جبريل pronounce these two word Hebrew and Arabic
1: What exactly is your education level
2: Why exactly do you think you Know Mohammed and his Ancestors, also who God sent to him than Mohammed himself
3: what authority do you hold on Middle East mythology..
4:Are you a Theological reaeacher. And Lastly are you an historian, or why do you think Google is wrong and you are right
5. Whatever your answers are would determine if you know Mohammed story, his ancestors and also the Angel sent to him, even more than Mohammed himself
1. Did the God of Israel indicate somewhere in Scripture that only those who have attained a certain educational standard can know of Him? undecided

2. I know enough of Mohammed to know that he did not claim to have descended from the line that is Jacob --- Israel --- the one's to whom the God of Israel gave His Covenant.. undecided

3. Authority? No man holds any authority where God of Israel and the knowledge of Him is concerned. So those men who claim authority ---- your so-called religious leaders --- are merely arrogant beings who know absolutely nothing about God of Israel or that which is in fact written. undecided

4. All one needs do is to read the book to learn what is written from what is not written. Historians and even theologians have it wrong when you consider much of what they claim conflicts with what is written in Scripture. undecided

Also, I never said Google is wrong. I instead said Google didn't write Scripture nor claim to have knowledge that betters that which is written in Scripture. So? undecided

5. Stop deceiving yourself with these ridiculous questions. I know need to know Mohammed intoto to know much of what Mohammed said of Scripture are false. I simply need to read Scripture and compare the claims made by Mohammed to just that in order to realize that Mohammeds claim conflict with that directly stated in Scripture. undecided

By the way, being able to read in Hebrew and Arabic does not make you more knowledgeable where Scripture is concerned. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finest Girlz Are In Church--true/false? / Eternity! / For God So Loved The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.