Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen (26406 Views)

Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli / Arsenal Considering Conte As Arteta Replacement / Gabriel Jesus In Tears After Red Card In Brazil Copa America Final (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Mountbatten: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Warldbest:
Arsenal is too small for Osimhem, he should find bigger better club

See as mouth dey smell this early momo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Charlie2020(f): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2023
MΓ‘dness dey worry Arsenal. Dash Jorginho, Havertz and one other player, add $50 million
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by SirbobbyDgreat: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2023
TheSuperX:
Hater!
Osimhen should come to Arsenal, he will be much happy in Arsenal than the racist club Napoli.
Happier yes cause he sure would earn more but for the racism thing ask Saka and rashford after they miss their penalty for England in the last euro competition
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Mryacks: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2023
Whalis:

A jealous Chelsea fan. We know you people by your comment. Which team is better than Arsenal presently?

Exactly...only jealous fans are asking why Arsenal as if there teams are better. At the moment, only a move to Real Madrid or Man City will be a bigger move for him than Arsenal. Any other team apart from these two I mention na same

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Careente7(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

Jesus is the way oo.

You can't get to the trophy except through him
Saw everything you did thereπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Absuchat(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2023
I prefer Jesus to Osimhen

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Stanislause94: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2023
Warldbest:
werey, I even prefer Jesus to Osimhen
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by robosky02(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2023
nony43:
Why can’t Arsenal keep the two should incase one pick up an injury.

It's a swap deal

Cos they can't pay all the money

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by zhirkovrado(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Warldbest:
Tell me how Napoli is bigger than Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Stanislause94: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Nice one from Arsenal. πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

But Gabriel Jesus Should NOT be used for any purported Swap deal.πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜’

The Guy can Dribble ,is AGGRESSIVE, and has a GREAT FIGHTING spirit!πŸ™‚

Arsenal SHOULDN'T have Sold Folarin Balogun to Monaco.
He is PERFECT for such a Swap Deal and Would have Fit into Napoli's Team Seamlessly!
That Boy will become OSIHMEN in 2Years Time!.πŸ€”πŸ€¨πŸ™‚
Exactly, you get sense. My thoughts too, Jesus has some qualities which osihmen don’t have, and osimhen as well has qualities that Jesus don’t have. Jesus is needed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Careente7(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
salem1996:
The headline of the deal should be ' Arsenal betrays Jesus' cheesy
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by bong4(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2023
tommykiwi:
A welcome development. Osimhen will do well at Arsenal.

NB: If Arsenal win the league you go come take the trophy from them abi?

Asking the Manutd or Chelsea fan above me.

That fellow is an APC fan. That is how they talk.
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by BreconHills(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2023
xtratagem:
Osimhen should get out of Napoli ASAP. but why Arsenal? undecided

Arsenal should not sign him. His style of play is for a side who don't have much ball possession and who play on the counter.

By an Arsenal fan.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by SUNNINO(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Mumu you be,Napoli bigger than Arsenal abi.meeh
Warldbest:

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by WantsandMore: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2023
nony43:
I don't think the board will approve that kain expenses oh.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by badoh(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2023
nony43:
Na because Arsenal don't have the financial muscle to cough out Β£200m for Osimhen.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Onogiede(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2023
macho44:

Are you related to Osimhen?
Na my name sackπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒsame state but different L.G.A, me and Chris Oyakhilome same village, same street,.ee no easy ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by nairalanda1(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
jimmyolasun:

And who tell you Saudi go still dey pay that kind cash in the next ten years Only if you just dey enter adulthood, look up china and others wey don try am before... Naa just first sets of players dey enjoy the looting. Once likes of Ronaldo and few o retires, you see Neymar go go Brazil back and then once the likes of mbappe and halland with Bellingham still dey fight for Europe with no big name going to Saudi, they go back to default. Naa wetin do China be that before dey realize money no fit buy it all... Not in football

EXACTLY.

What Saudi is doing is what China used to do 10 years ago. And they did it until they woke up and realized that money does not pay for everything.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by ndidibabe(f): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Osihmen will FLOP @Real Madrid! πŸ˜’πŸ˜”

He CAN'T Dribble and Real Madrid needs a Striker who Dribbles and Score like Karim Benzema!
Osihmen mostly stays in the 18yard Box and is an Upgraded Haaland!πŸ€¨πŸ™

If Gabriel Jesus Improves on his Goalscoring This Season,
Real Madrid will Go for Him, Instead!πŸ€”πŸ™‚

He will be the PERFECT Replacement for Karim Benzema!🀨
You mean Osiimhen is better than haaland?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by VinnyBaba: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2023
ndidibabe:
You mean Osiimhen is better than haaland?

Somehow YES!
He poses a More DANGEROUS threat and is NOT easily Caged by Defenders!πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

But, Haaland is More CLINICAL in Goalscoring! He can SCORE 9Goals out of 10 Chances! 😊😊

So, You can Also Say He is Better than Osihmen! πŸ€¨πŸ™‚
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Pepperoyinbo: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2023
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/09/epl-arsenal-considering-offering-jesus-in-swap-deal-to-sign-osimhen/

Getting Oshimen is becoming easier for Guardiola. Arsenal will still not win the League and Guardiola will get Oshimen cheaper from Arsenal than from Napoli
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by robosky02(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Pepperoyinbo:

Getting Oshimen is becoming easier for Guardiola. Arsenal will still not win the League and Guardiola will get Oshimen cheaper from Arsenal than from Napoli

He has Halaand
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by sylve11: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2023
tommykiwi:
A welcome development. Osimhen will do well at Arsenal.

NB: If Arsenal win the league you go come take the trophy from them abi?

Asking the Manutd or Chelsea fan above me.

Which trophy them wan win? shocked cool
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Realguyman1(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2023
Warldbest:
Which bigger club, mention one?
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Realguyman1(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2023
Whalis:

A jealous Chelsea fan. We know you people by your comment. Which team is better than Arsenal presently?
Which team is better than arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by iamtardey: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2023
Teii grin
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Exceed15: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2023
Jesus Gabriel already demoralized now with this news
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Exceed15: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Whalis:

Because Arsenal lacks finishing spirit.
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by macho44(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Onogiede:
Na my name sackπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒsame state but different L.G.A, me and Chris Oyakhilome same village, same street,.ee no easy ooh.
My Senior Colleague ✊
After BobRisky, na you we know 😁
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Exceed15: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2023
TheSuperX:
Hater!
Osimhen should come to Arsenal, he will be much happy in Arsenal than the racist club Napoli.

U forgot soon how saka was treated?
Re: Arsenal Considering Offering Jesus In Deal To Sign Osimhen by Olabode211: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2023
I prefer AL HILAL to Arsenal for osimhen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Yetunde Aina Wins World Boxing Foundation (WBF) Title Belt / A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles / Tammy Abraham Snubs Nigeria, Accepts Call Up To Play For England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.