Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Nigerian Actor, Junior Pope Helped Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Nigerian Actor, Junior Pope Helped Me (516 Views)

Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? / Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Actor, Junior Pope Helped Me by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
I recently saw a video of a Nigerian comedian saying that he approached Nigerian celebrity actor, Junior pope to shoot comedy with him but he refused.

Am one of the people that Junior pope helped to grow my photo enlargement business. When he saw the enlargement I made for him he gave me his number .

To cut the story short .
He entertained me and my guy with drink

Paid me and also posted our video on his Instagram handle.

That video made me some money honestly.

So it is wrong to call any celebrity out because he/she did not help you. They can't help everybody.
Click to watch the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZR-U8m37zw?si=W_ywFK13ib8wWGjm

(1) (Reply)

Portable Run Away From Home As He Visit His Sister In Manchester Because Of Cold / You Gossip A Lot And I Hate You! / Lets Pray For Nollywood!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.