Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) (3193 Views)

Students' Car Park vs Lecturers' Car Park In a Tertiary Institution In Nigeria / Boy, 12, Finds Rare Fossil Of Dinosaur That Lived 69 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Amazing Fact: New Species Of Predatory Dinosaur Discovered In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2023
The new Dinosaur Park in Free State province is a display of unique brickwork and design elements telling the story of the history of dinosaurs in this part of South Africa.

The building, which was commission by SANParks (government agency) resembles dinosaur scales, thanks to the intricate brickwork.

The centre is expected to serve as an interactive museum as well as a scientific research station aimed at preserving the remains of the archaeological site where one of the oldest known dinosaur nesting grounds was discovered in 2012.

Construction started in 2019 and the company managed to reach its practical completion in March this year.

Inside the centre, visitors can expect to see an exhibition floor and state-of-the-art laboratories, which make up about 2,500m2 of floor space.

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:13am On Oct 10, 2023

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:17am On Oct 10, 2023

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by incandescentena: 4:40am On Oct 10, 2023
That's great

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by TUANKU(m): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Impressive

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by Bliss52: 5:34am On Oct 10, 2023
Crude Oil Money really made Nigerian Tourism industry relax

Obudi Cattle ranch, Tinapa all this project are world class marvels

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by orohbirodeysmel: 5:35am On Oct 10, 2023
If there's no real dinosaur in the park, then it's not worth visiting.

Personally would like to be chased by a real dinosaur, I want check something πŸ™„

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by DesChyko: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2023
AHH.. Shii. Jurassic Park's made all these look silly to me 🀣. The dinosaur park in Canada is closer to the real stuff 😌.. Although that's more like a museum now that I think of it πŸ€”

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by Urexcellency: 5:57am On Oct 10, 2023
God will grant your request in Jesus name. Amen
orohbirodeysmel:

Personally would like to be chased by a real dinosaur, I want check something πŸ™„

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by DesChyko: 5:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Urexcellency:
God will grant your request in Jesus name. Amen

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by muyico(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Africa developing
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by Oromoni619: 6:46am On Oct 10, 2023
That's nice, any thing to generate income
South Africa to the world and I believe in Nigeria, someday we'll get it right.

Reason you need side Hustling
If you b*t please don't take it as gambling take it as investment

Don't bet on big odds,1.50oddsto3odds is okay and don't bet every day, Always discipline your self on it, you will thank me later

But if you can't discipline yourself I can't do it for you,by dropping you games, with a condition

Just chat me up
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by OVB123: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2023
Politicians in Nigeria will not see this one. The only thing they know is to embezzle and at thisame time appealing to Nigerians to exercise more patience. Thunder fire them.

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by shopwiser: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2023
Whats the point of wasting money on this when it isnt real dinosaurs. Many people never believed in Dinosaurs anyway
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by holyboss: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2023
kkm
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by Khd95(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2023
This is impressive

It will definitely generate revenues
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by christejames(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2023
South Africa and their mentality of trying to 'keep up with the Jones' 😏 undecided

What has dinosaur πŸ¦• got to do with Africa talk more of South Africa? undecided... Na so una carry gay mentality for head even pass the western world.

Yeye wokeness!
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by Orire01(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2023
Impressive!
Apart from movies, are dinosaur real?

I still sell affordable laptops and phones

Details on my signature
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by chubinwa(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Of what benefit is this park to mankind
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by KingMack(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2023
in generations to come our children would build a park for corrupt politicians and how they made life unbearable for their fathers πŸ˜”

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by Germanjoe(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

May it be to you according to yr wish.Amen
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by Gentlelox: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2023
I'm migrating to SA next year

Reminds me of Rick And Morty episode of the Dinosaurs coming to earth to improve humanity.

When they arrived from their space ship, saw the humans, their first evaluation was ..."Monkeys went bald ?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF6atH9mAqY?si=7TePpugyl72QnsxW
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2023
christejames:
South Africa and their mentality of trying to 'keep up with the Jones' 😏 undecided

What has dinosaur πŸ¦• got to do with Africa talk more of South Africa? undecided... Na so una carry gay mentality for head even pass the western world.

Yeye wokeness!

jamesversion u should learn to read. Dumbness in public is really a terrible disease.

"The centre is expected to serve as an interactive museum as well as a scientific research station aimed at preserving the remains of the archaeological site where one of the oldest known dinosaur nesting grounds was discovered in 2012"

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
πŸ™„

Same mentality why Nigeria has no tourism industry.

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by jamesversion: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2023
TMKsouth:

jamesversion u should learn to read. Dumbness in public is really a terrible disease.

"The centre is expected to serve as an interactive museum as well as a scientific research station aimed at preserving the remains of the archaeological site where one of the oldest known dinosaur nesting grounds was discovered in 2012"

Christejames made a comment and you quoted Jamesversion.

I beats my imagination why a homosexual as you are, always find it cool to mention me. Dude I'm straight to the point. Look for your fellow faggΓΈts and mention them.

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2023
jamesversion:

I made a comment and you quoted me back, hooray!

It beats my homosexual imagination why a genius as you are, always find it cool to mention me😎. Dude I'm gay to the point & proud of it. Look for our fellow faggøts and mention them as well to grow our community.

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by KingCold: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2023
christejames:

What has dinosaur πŸ¦• got to do with Africa talk more of South Africa? :-\... Na so una carry gay mentality for head even pass the western world.

Yeye wokeness!
Dinosaurs once walked this continent so I don't understand what you're on about. We also aren't keeping with the Joneses, we are just doing us, maybe that's the reason we don't japa for sport

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by Thazard(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by gaddafe(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Nigeria have no business talking about tourism for now. You can't be talking of tourism in an insecured environment.
Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by Slynation(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wow...The truth is that South Africa has gone beyond the level of other African countries!! While the rest of the world and Africa is developing at a very rapid pace, Nigeria is moving backwards every year.

Check the campaign promises of some presidents to be in some African countries, you will pity for Nigeria, 2023 someone is still telling you I will build roads and flyovers and you will sheepishly respond with up APC or up PDP...shame on you if you are in these category...

Ivory Coast is enjoying light 24/7, same as other neighboring African countries but here we are creating threads and rejoicing that PHCN or whatever is trying by giving you light for 10 hrs a day...!!

The level of greediness and corruption in Nigeria has no end in sight...!! Nonsense and ingredients!!

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by deanoffaculty: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nice one!!

Come to Nigeria, the only thing they know how to open is beer parlour.

Re: Inside South Africa's Built & Yet To Open Dinosaur Park (PICS) by samuelson06(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good for all South Africans. Your country is working. Mine isn't.

Research on Nigerian English & Questionnaires that need to be filled out / Unilag Cut-off Mark For 2010/2011 Admission / Best Nigeria Universities Ranked By NUC