Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike (480 Views)

How To Know Who To Marry As A Christian / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2023
I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike

I thought only women are being exploited in the industry. It was funny to me that a well respected female movie producer denied me a role because I refused to get down with her . I’m pretty young and can’t get into such .

Though I’m a man I so much believe in abstinence. One of my goals is to marry as a virgin too so I’m careful about who I sleep with.

May God give me the strength.

https://9newsng.com/i-was-denied-a-role-because-i-refused-to-sleep-with-the-producer-though-im-a-vrgn-ill-only-sleep-with-the-woman-i-want-to-marry-nollywood-actor-chidi-ike/

2 Likes

Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2023
A mighty big AMEN to your prayer!

It's good to know that there were still young men and women as the biblical Joseph out there, including the entertainment industry, who truly fear God and would yet hold fast to their integrity in spite of the sheer amount of pressure and temptations they were being subjected to.

May God continue to strengthen and preserve them. In Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2023
AMEN🙏

1 Like

Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by AntiChristian: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2023
But una still dey do onscreen pre-intimacy?

No be fornication too be that?

But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. So if your eye—even your good eye—causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away.

Matthew 5:28-29
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by Kobojunkie: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
A Female Producer Denied Me Movie Role Because I refused To Sleep With Her - Actor Chidi Ike
Marynwachukwu21:
AMEN🙏
Storyland! undecided

God is not interested in your virginity, He is instead looking for those who will choose to live their entire life in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments. undecided

For those still not aware, even virgins can be found guilty of the sin of adultery - Matthew 7 vs 27 - 28 - in the end. So walking around beating your chest that you are a virgin is meaningless where God is concerned. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Storyland! undecided

God is not interested in your virginity, He is instead looking for those who will choose to live their entire life in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments. undecided

For those still not aware, even virgins can be found guilty of the sin of adultery - Matthew 7 vs 27 - 28 - in the end. So walking around beating your chest that you are a virgin is meaningless where God is concerned. undecided
Yes you're actually right... as your god is not interested in your virginity, homosexuality, lesbianism, transgenderism, bestiality, witchcraft, diabolism, ritual killings,... please help me complete the list because your god is certainly not mine but the devil.

Mine, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob etc, commanded us to be Holy/Perfect as He is, that is to say, be without sin because sin is of the devil, your god. Genesis 17:1, Leviticus 11:44, Matthew 5:48, John 5:14, John 8:11, 1 Peter 1:15-16, 1 John 3:8.

So please continue preaching the gospel of your god, the devil, which supports committing of all manner of abomination and sins, while I will continue to preach that of my God who hates sin and wants all men to sin no more.

3 Likes

Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
■ Yes you're actually right... as your god is not interested in your virginity, homosexuality, lesbianism, transgenderism, bestiality, witchcraft, diabolism, ritual killings,... please help me complete the list because your god is certainly not mine but the devil.
■ Mine, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob etc, commanded us to be Holy/Perfect as He is, that is to say, be without sin because sin is of the devil, your god. Genesis 17:1, Leviticus 11:44, Matthew 5:48, John 5:14, John 8:11, 1 Peter 1:15-16, 1 John 3:8.
■ So please continue preaching the gospel of your god, the devil, which supports the committing of all manner of abomination and sins, while I will continue to preach that of my God who hates sin and wants all men to sin no more.
1. So Jesus Christ is in fact the devil?
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You must not commit adultery.’
28 But I tell you that if a man looks at a woman and wants to sin sexually with her, he has already committed that sin with her in his mind. - Matthew 5 vs 27-28
The one who insists in His New Covenant that sexual sin is rather the lust in the mind, is the devil? Interesting! undecided

2. The same God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is recorded to have said the following in the context from which you conveniently pulled those verses from....
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’
39 But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40 If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41 If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42 Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45 If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46 If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47 And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48 What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect. - Matthew 5 vs 39 - 48
The connecting message of this found in Luke is seen below ...
27 “But I say to you people who are listening to me, love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you.
28 Ask God to bless the people who ask for bad things to happen to you. Pray for the people who are mean to you.
29 If someone hits you on the side of your face, let them hit the other side too. If someone takes your coat, don’t stop them from taking your shirt too.
30 Give to everyone who asks you for something. When someone takes something that is yours, don’t ask for it back.
31 Do for others what you want them to do for you.
32 “If you love only those who love you, should you get any special praise for doing that? No, even sinners love those who love them!
33 If you do good only to those who do good to you, should you get any special praise for doing that? No, even sinners do that!
34 If you lend things to people, always expecting to get something back, should you get any special praise for that? No, even sinners lend to other sinners so that they can get back the same amount!
35 “I’m telling you to love your enemies and do good to them. Lend to people without expecting to get anything back. If you do this, you will have a great reward. You will be children of the Most High God. Yes, because God is good even to the people who are full of sin and not thankful.
36 Give love and mercy the same as your Father gives love and mercy. - Luke 6 vs 28 - 36.
..yes, disobedience of even these same teachings and commandments amounts to sin against God. But somehow, you seem OK with pretending you can only obey those teachings that match your mental delusions there all while you absolutely reject those that do not, all of them part of God's very own New Law and Covenant in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ. What strikes me as odd is how anyone would think it is possible to be perfect/holy — in complete compliance with all of God's teachings and commandments — all while outrightly rejecting many of God's teachings and commandments in the very same Law. Amazing things! undecided

3. Yes, Jesus Christ is the devil to you, that much has been thus established here. undecided
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by MightySparrow: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
But una still dey do onscreen pre-intimacy?

No be fornication too be that?

But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. So if your eye—even your good eye—causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away.

Matthew 5:28-29

Good, what is the name of your church?
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

Good, what is the name of your church?

Same one Jesus created and attended with Paul and other disciples on that Sunday he rose!
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by MightySparrow: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Same one Jesus created and attended with Paul and other disciples on that Sunday he rose!

You are a clown.
My friend.
Are you a Sunni or a Shia or ....

Quran didn't teach you against fornication nah.
How many Muslimas did you sleep with before marriage if you are married?
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by AntiChristian: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

You are a clown.
My friend.
Are you a Sunni or a Shia or ....

Quran didn't teach you against fornication nah.
How many Muslimas did you sleep with before marriage if you are married?

Why was the life of Jesus from 2-29 years deleted from the bible?
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by MightySparrow: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Why was the life of Jesus from 2-29 years deleted from the bible?

You are not absolutely right.
However, since you have It in your Quran tell us.
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by TenQ: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Storyland! undecided

This simply because you've lost your own virginity!?

Be positive for once.
Sexual impurity is just ONE of the various things that can defile a Christian.

FYI:
The Guy in Question is still a young adult!

1 Like

Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by Bubu4Sea: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2023
May Jesus hear your prayers.

1 Like

Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
TenQ:
■ This simply because you've lost your own virginity!?
Be positive for once.
Sexual impurity is just ONE of the various things that can defile a Christian.
FYI: The Guy in Question is still a young adult!
Wow.... see reasoning. So, God has different standards apart from the one set there by Jesus Christ in His Gospel for young adults and old people like me?

And that different standard is founded on delusions of Christians who have sex on their minds---- against Jesus Christ, mind you ?

If allowed, you people go even declare openly say God be una mumu. undecided
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
How can Jesus Christ hear His prayers when Jesus Christ made clear that it is the Father that answers the prayers of His followers.. and God made clear that He only answers the prayers of the Righteous? So you tell us, does virginity make this man righteous? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now before you spout the answers fed to you by your pastors and mogs(imams included), consider the parable of the 10 virgins where 5 of them, equally virgins, ended up being cast out into the place of eternal damnation. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2023
Amen 🙏
Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by Brunicekid(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2023
Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Thank you Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

A Response To A Thread On Witchcraft And Dark Manipulations / Northerners Flee Anambra Over Fear Of Reprisal.an Uprising In D Making? / What Is The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.