Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry (819 Views)

Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group / ‘There’s One Humanity Or There Isn’t’: A Conversation. Wole Soyinka And Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by LivingSage: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2023
ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking side with humanity or religious bigotry

Before you take a side on religious bigotry against humanity, kindly know these facts;

1) The total population of Israel is 9.364m equivalent to the population of Kaduna State, occupying a land mass of 22,145sq.km, far less than Adamawa State' 36,917sq.km

2) Of the above population, 1.7m are Muslims representing 18% while Christians are just 185,000 equivalent to 1.9%. While Jewish religion adherents have about 73.6% of the total population.

3) From the above figures, it can be seen that Israeli Muslims are nine times more than Israeli Christians in Israel.

4) The Israeli Defense Force has an army of 169,500 (active personnel). Of this number, only 150 are Christians while Muslims are 606, the rest are Jewish Adherents.

5) 40% of Jerusalem are Palestinians.

6) Therefore, if you think the fight between Israel and Palestine is a Christian/Muslim War, you're wrong, even if you tag it a religious war between Jewish Adherents and Muslims, you're equally wrong. It's a war to claim territory and it predates these religions.

7) As the War rages, know that people are dying and only the bigots will pray for Palestinians to be wiped or the Israel to be wiped.

cool In conclusion, the scripture in Psalms 122:6 mandates us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
In my understanding, the peace of the world is hinged on the peace of Jerusalem.
May God Almighty intervene in the situation for peace to reign.

cc: PHILEMON DALATU STANLEY

Copied

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2023
Well said sir. In the e end we pray for peace but that peace won’t come until the appointed time as the Bible has foretold these wars that we see now. Sadly this is not the appointed time for peace amongst nations.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Raysleek: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2023
Isreal has a right to exist and they will.
Green area shows the Arab league region. Blue area is the nation isreal.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by sotall(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2023
Hamas of Palestine have sworn and have shown with their actions they want to wipe out Israel.

Hence, the reason Israel is keeping Palestine in check 24/7. You cant go to sleep knowing you have enemies who wants you and your generations wiped out.

This is the reason for Israeli occupation.

The latest attacks of Hamas on Israel is not just because of Israeli occupation, maltreatment of prisoners or other flimsy excuses by terrorists Hamas. It has always been their agenda. They just want the smallest of opportunity.
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by GanagiBitrus: 6:56am On Oct 10, 2023
Death to ALL Terrorists.
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by AntiChristian: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Most Christians will only quote Bible verses for Israel (Jacob). Shake head for their ignorance!

Where are those who named their sons Israel?
Israel has always been fighting Palestine over their land for over 75 years!

Na Palestine get land o!
Kudos for you OP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Finestgurlie(f): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2023
I said it
when Hamas where killing and raping the isreal women and children, we never saw these useless epistles.
rather they where rejoicing.
but they're back with their useless emotional blackmail of humanity blah blah blah.

Same yoruba Muslims that will always celebrate whenever Nigeria army goes on murder rampage in a remote village in the east instead of going after ESN directly.

humanity kee una there.
hypocrites.
hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by victorclean(f): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
I take side with both. I can not come and killed your children for just nothing and when you attack me back, will you spare my children?

LivingSage:

Before you take a side on religious bigotry against humanity, kindly know these facts;

1) The total population of Israel is 9.364m equivalent to the population of Kaduna State, occupying a land mass of 22,145sq.km, far less than Adamawa State' 36,917sq.km

2) Of the above population, 1.7m are Muslims representing 18% while Christians are just 185,000 equivalent to 1.9%. While Jewish religion adherents have about 73.6% of the total population.

3) From the above figures, it can be seen that Israeli Muslims are nine times more than Israeli Christians in Israel.

4) The Israeli Defense Force has an army of 169,500 (active personnel). Of this number, only 150 are Christians while Muslims are 606, the rest are Jewish Adherents.

6) Therefore, if you think the fight between Israel and Palestine is a Christian/Muslim War, you're wrong, even if you tag it a religious war between Jewish Adherents and Muslims, you're equally wrong. It's a war to claim territory and it predates these religions.

7) As the War rages, know that people are dying and only the bigots will pray for Palestinians to be wiped or the Israel to be wiped.

cool In conclusion, the scripture in Psalms 122:6 mandates us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
In my understanding, the peace of the world is hinged on the peace of Jerusalem.

Copied
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Finestgurlie(f): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Most Christians will only quote Bible verses for Israel (Jacob). Shake head for their ignorance!

Kudos for you OP!

lol are you done rejoicing your premature victory against isreal ?

I said it
when Hamas where killing and raping the isreal women and children, we never saw these useless epistles.
but they're back with their useless emotional blackmail of humanity blah blah blah.

Same yoruba Muslims that will always celebrate whenever Nigeria army goes on murder rampage in a remote village in the east instead of going after ESN directly.

humanity kee una there.
hypocrites.
hahahahaha
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by AntiChristian: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:

I said it

humanity kee una there.
hypocrites.
hahahahaha

Most from the SE are devoid of grey matter.
I for reply you well but make I no flex with a swine.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Gjwriter1: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Ok
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Rolings: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2023
sotall:
Hamas of Palestine have sworn and have shown with their actions they want to wipe out Israel.

Hence, the reason Israel is keeping Palestine in check 24/7. You cant go to sleep knowing you have enemies who wants you and your generations wiped out.

This is the reason for Israeli occupation.

The latest attacks of Hamas on Israel is not just because of Israeli occupation, maltreatment of prisoners or other flimsy excuses by terrorists Hamas. It has always been their agenda. They just want the smallest of opportunity.

You are looking at it from one side.....what happens to Israel withdrawing from seized territories?
Hamas stand is as a result of Israel refusal to leave those territories too.....and has also equally vowed to end Hamas.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.....are Israel hands clean?

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Finestgurlie(f): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Most from the SE are devoid of grey matter.
I for reply you well but make I no flex with a swine.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by waynetee(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:

I said it

humanity kee una there.
hypocrites.
hahahahaha

How did know he supported Hamas in the first instance.
Many of you will just come up with anything to get likes from your fellow re.tards.
Spits.
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Corn247: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

We hope what is sweeting you now will not make you shed tears when NA wipe out Ipob terrorists and their sympathizers together with their whole SE enclave grin

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Finestgurlie(f): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Corn247:

We hope what is sweeting you now will not make you shed teaes when when NA wipe out Ipob terrorists and their sympathizers together with their whole SE enclave grin
gbagili gbagili gbagili

tinubu is a criminal
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by JAMO84: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2023
The Jews killed Jesus, if they have the opportunity, they will wipe out every single Christian in Isreal. Most people are ignorant of the Zionists agenda, as they expand their illegal occupation, they push Muslims and Christians out of their homes to refugee camps all over the middle East. Isreal is the baby of the West, in the near future, the west will be faced with so much troubles that it won't have time or the resources to babysit Isreal anymore, that's when Isreal will see Shege.

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by Bubu4Sea: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2023
Israel has archaeological evidence to back up their claim to the land.

As we know that God in the bible says the land belongs to Israel

Gen 15:18 KJV In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Even allah of the Quoran agrees the land belongs to the Jews.

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So both God & allah agree the land belongs to the Jews.

Islam is a confused religion! The Quoran states that the Land of Israel was given to the Jews! yet moslesms fight for it!
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by emmanuelbrown26: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I said it

humanity kee una there.
hypocrites.
hahahahaha
Don't mind those Yoruba Muslim miscreants, when HAMAS stroke Israel, we didn't see any idiot condemned d act, Israel has started their own with full force, they are now crying.

3 Likes

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by odduduwa: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I said it

humanity kee una there.
hypocrites.
hahahahaha
exactly, I'm on religion on this issue , let the Israeli government wipe out everything that breathes in Palestine
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by odduduwa: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2023
waynetee:

How did know he supported Hamas in the first instance.
Many of you will just come up with anything to get likes from your fellow re.tards.
Spits.

you are Muslim right
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by odduduwa: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2023
JAMO84:
The Jews killed Jesus, if they have the opportunity, they will wipe out every single Christian in Isreal. Most people are ignorant of the Zionists agenda, as they expand their illegal occupation, they push Muslims and Christians out of their homes to refugee camps all over the middle East. Isreal is the baby of the West, in the near future, the west will be faced with so much troubles that it won't have time or the resources to babysit Isreal anymore, that's when Isreal will see Shege.
story , you were so happy on Saturday when it was reported that hamas we killing the Israelites
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by rayornb(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2023
odduduwa:
you are Muslim right

And you think All Muslims support Hamas Actions right?

Or in another angle, you think Israel is a Christian state as you are a Christian?

I wish everyone should see this war objectively and remove religious or ethnic bigotry...

They are fighting over right to live....

Theirs a UN resolution over 10yesar preventing building of new settlements, but Israel keeps Snatching Land and building new settlements because they feel they are superior power. Eventually when one is pushed to the wall and theirs nowhere to go, you tend to face the oppressor even thou you know you might lose, you do it because you don't have a choice...

Palestinians are fighting for their right to survival

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by AntiChristian: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2023
odduduwa:
story , you were so happy on Saturday when it was reported that hamas we killing the Israelites

How did you know he was happy?

Are you also an Osubidient?
Cos na dm they think low like this!
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by AntiChristian: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2023
rayornb:

And you think All Muslims support Hamas Actions right?

Or in another angle, you think Israel is a Christian state as you are a Christian?

I wish everyone should see this war objectively and remove religious or ethnic bigotry...

They are fighting over right to live....

Theirs a UN resolution over 10yesar preventing building of new settlements, but Israel keeps Snatching Land and building new settlements because they feel they are superior power. Eventually when one is pushed to the wall and theirs nowhere to go, you tend to face the oppressor even thou you know you might lose, you do it because you don't have a choice...

Palestinians are fighting for their right to survival

Thanks!
Keep up the enlightenment but they won't hear!

Na Bible dm go dey quote! God of Israel!

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2023
All head slammers that celebrate

HAMAS
TALIBAN

.......keep quiet on FULANi Herdsmen..Boko Haram killings

..and open their Worthless uncircumcised taqqiya mouths to insult IPOB will DIE painful deaths like HAMAS terrorist
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Bible is older and of more purity than the worthless Koran that a paedophile wrote while molesting a minor. cry

AntiChristian:

Thanks!
Keep up the enlightenment but they won't hear!

Na Bible dm go dey quote! God of Israel!
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Bible is older and of more purity than the worthless Koran that a paedophile wrote while molesting a minor. cry

You mean the Queen James Bible?
grin

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by uncleinans(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Latest scores.......

Israel 900 death

Palestine 700 death

Plus

1500 Hamas death, bodies found in Israel.

Standing........

Israel 2200 vs 900 Hamas/Palestine
Re: ISRAEL-PALESTINE WAR: Taking Side With Humanity Or Religious Bigotry by uncleinans(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
LivingSage:

Copied

Na useless Nigerians dey tag the war with religion color.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our N130M Toyota Prado Are Work Tools To Reach Constituencies-hon. Akin Rotimi / Plateau Men Should Stop Acting Like Chickens And Man Up / Middlebelt Are Not One People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.