Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,057 members, 7,828,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others (24124 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship β€” Police / Excessive Itching In Private Parts / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2023
"Koro explains.."?

Koro is the term used to describe a "disappearing" genital, not a name of a person.
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by TheSuperX(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Hmm. This explains it then. It's gullibility to believe that one's genitals can disappear via voodoo. That's why we are stagnated in Africa. Unsophisticated thinking!
Even me too I'm confused, how can someomes private part disappear?

1 Like

Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by Dedeity: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Hmm. This explains it then. It's gullibility to believe that one's genitals can disappear via voodoo. That's why we are stagnated in Africa. Unsophisticated thinking!
You know nothing about black magic.
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by tonyashburton: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Surface2AirToto:
Black people were made in Satans image, nothing anybody fit tell me.
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by gentleguy1975: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
this same culture bound delusion also applies to the Chinese!
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by gentleguy1975: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
same thing applies to advanced and developed countries like China
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by Elxandre(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2023
ponishah:

People like you are the major reason Africans are stagnated, because you live cosmedic lives of denial with no effort to ascertain .
Europe believe the existence of witches and sorcery, and fought them in around 15 century.
The earlier you accept what you have , the better positioned you are in tackling the menace .
Don't conclude without research and investigation
So we're going to essentially still stuck in 15th century. grin
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by Elxandre(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2023
seguno2:

Stop your ignorance and inferiority complex please.

Are Asians also black people

And how many Asians have been beaten in public for it?
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by gentleguy1975: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=BigDawsNet post=126310625]Who con swear for African like dis[/What is koro in psychology?
n. a culture-bound syndrome observed primarily in males in China and southeast Asia. It is an acute anxiety reaction in which the male suddenly fears that his penis is shrinking and will disappear into his abdomen, bringing death.]
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by Intergrated: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
lol I swear na we be falling angels.
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by Yankee101: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2023
This person suggesting region and culture is myopic

Maybe a child posted it

It used to be rampant in Lagos. It used to be rampant in Kano. It was all over nigeria in the past. This is just a resurgence

It has been linked to gangs conspiring to steal from the victims so accused. The victim is so scared of lynching they won’t mind their phone or money has been stolen. And the

Stop talking about what you know nothing about
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by Nosagodsonworld: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2023
TripleA1:
Kindly stop talking about what you don't have knowledge of. Joystick vanishing with voodoo is 100% real

Pls what are they using d penis for after been collected Sir?
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2023
The thread should be titled, The mystery of disappearing cocks, pussies and bobbies in lokoja, kogi and Abuja.

By Doctor Koro.
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by olakan22: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
After the police has said they were attempts by criminals to blackmail (the thieves)
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by seguno2: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Elxandre:

And how many Asians have been beaten in public for it?

You can read Asian news and tell us.
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by corlin2(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Does it really disappear, just asking

A photo evidence would make it more interesting.

Just so we can have our doubts cleared
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by caye(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Surface2AirToto:

Black people were made in God's image, nothing anybody fit tell me.
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by StEasy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Doctor go afternoon school, enter abuja no put charcoal for pocket whether ur wife no go leave u 4 kolo
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by Gee64: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
Your gbola go collect one day.
Dey play!
tega192:
This trend dey make me laugh , Africans with their backward mentality
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by alobright17(m): 5:28am On Oct 11, 2023
Bliss52:
grin

Ode doctor

I hate people who believe metaphysical and spiritual dimensions doesn't exist

Even Oyinbo knows some extra terrestrial unexplained mysteries exist

Maintain your distance of atleast 6 feet from me if you are a stranger or else I will punch your face

see how mumu you are ,so if you believe your useless prick can disappear by juju so distance is the only thing that can prevent it from happening?

Get sense
Re: Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others by alobright17(m): 5:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Gboom:
Can he allow those people to run a test of those juju powers on him that is when I will believe his koro he is talking about
bring them let's bet 2 million each let them test it on me .

That's how person said he can disappear they brought him on live TV to disappear and he started saying nonsense. Why the disappearing thing happens in certain areas alone ?

I know na people like you that believed in MMM then .I bet you on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udoh Akpan "Mr Nigeria" Is Dead! / Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 β€” Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu / Abia To Declare Manhunt For Fleeing Ebola Suspects .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.