Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Is It Wrong For Nigerians To Deliberate On The Israel/palestine Conflict? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Wrong For Nigerians To Deliberate On The Israel/palestine Conflict? (117 Views)

Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War / IPOB: Who Gave Enugu Court Authority To Deliberate On Federal Terrorists ? / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Nigerians To Deliberate On The Israel/palestine Conflict? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2023
I've seen many pple in nairaland condemning their fellow Nigerians for being concerned about the war between Israel and the Hamas of Palestine and I believe most of them are just ignorant about how the world operates. They claim to be more knowledgeable than those that show concern and I want to chip in my opinion. We know that the world is a global village and as such anything that happens anywhere can be deliberated upon by any country bcoz no country of the world operates in isolation. If we have Nigerians and other Africans by extension staying in Israel and Palestine then I believe Nigerians and Africans have equal right just like any other country and continent to talk and write about what's happening in those two countries. If we have African countries like Egypt that share boundaries with Israel and Palestine then why shouldn't we have a say? If we have thousands of Nigerians staying, schooling, working and doing businesses in Russia and Ukraine then why can't we talk about their issues just like they talk about ours? For instance the bokoharam problem in the north, Ipob in South East and militancy in the South South do u think they don't deliberate on them? If anybody tries telling u what to do with ur phone and ur time learn to rebuke him or her. They're not better than u that's interested in global politics. Let's all pray for the two countries. Humanity first before religion. Every life is important.

Re: Is It Wrong For Nigerians To Deliberate On The Israel/palestine Conflict? by TemplarLandry: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2023
God be with Israel!
Take a minute to check my analysis of the whole situation:
https://www.nairaland.com/7871276/exposed-why-israel-hated-arabs

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's University Of Chicago And CSU Experience Enough To Fix Economy / Group Caution Against Alleged Plot To Remove Kalu, Says Democracy Under Threat / EFCC Bans Sting Operations At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.