Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die (27672 Views)

ASP Vandi: Police Officer Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Sentenced To death / Bolanle Raheem: ASP Vandi Pleads Not Guilty For Alleged Murder Of Lagos Lawyer / Bolanle Raheem: Officer Drambi Vandi in Court As He Is Charged For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by fredoooooo: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
He will die grin
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by IMPARTIAL: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Should be commuted to life imprisonment.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by Coldie(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
When karma want punish u they send a wack lawyer to represent u. What kind of a foolish lawyer makes such statement:

"Their story was that Vandi’s gun was too powerful to leave a bullet lodged in Raheem. They told the court that if he had shot her, the bullet would have torn through her vehicle, flesh and up to three more vehicles before coming to a halt"

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by Beremx(f): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
oh my sweet Berem ❤️❤️❤️
BK how you dey? Sorry I haven't been responding to your mentions. 🥰🥰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by juman(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
The police man is innocent.
He will be set free and continue his police work.

All the brouhaha was caused by her husband. But surprisingly he was not charged to court at all.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by patomberekpe(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Who told you the government will kill him? you only read it in the news and that;s the end, the man will be sent out of Nigeria when all is dusted and forgotten. The next news you here is he has been killed and fake hanging and grave and photo, but he will be in abroad having fun,
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by patomberekpe(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
IF HE IS AN IGBO MAN HE WILL BE HANGED LIVE ON TV,
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by SIRTee15: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
juman:
The police man is innocent.
He will be set free and continue his police work.

All the brouhaha was caused by her husband. But surprisingly he was not charged to court at all.

What do u mean by the husband wasn't charged to court.
Na him shoot the gun? U well so?
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by Finestgurlie(f): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Beremx:
BK how you dey? Sorry I haven't been responding to your mentions. 🥰🥰
I dey ooo ❤️❤️
😂😂😂
how you take know say na me
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by Coolgent(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
ASP & KING should be hang immediately
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by Iamzik: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
DominusPrime:
I don’t even know which is better. Death or a lifetime of imprisonment. But how on earth are there people clamoring for the release of Rev King? How?!

People asked for Barabas ro be released instead 9f Jesus. Think about that!
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by p3timobi: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
I think this is one of the reason why I prefer Military regime than this stupid democracy when we don't know what democracy is all about
Please oo, I can fly drone for your next project anywhere in Nigeria or outside, Record and edit your videos in a professional way, most especially, films, musical videos and documentaries. I can also create 3D cartoon for you including realistic cartoons and environment, all at affordable prices.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by Luckysbab: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
shocked

You really should stop this spamming.

It's nauseating.

When you have nothing meaningful to contribute, stay on the sidelines.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by Beremx(f): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I dey ooo ❤️❤️
😂😂😂
how you take know say na me
I know na. Your style of writing no dey change. Thunder dey always scatter pesin. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by BreconHills(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
sweetgala:

It has nothing to do with family at the top, it's a simple case of nobody wants to sign a death warrant. When I heard the news yesterday that was what crossed my mind.

A lot of countries have abolished the death penalty while others commute death penalties to whole life. The uk after whom our legal system is patterned does not have a death penalty.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by Fujiyama: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
jrusky:
Pls is Drambi Vandi a Nigeria name, if yes which tribe bear this type of strange name

Mere seen his name their is no way he won't get confused and kill someone as his name is a confused name. Pls parent in the house be careful the name you give to your child.

He can't escape death sentence so he can go and Vendi or Vandi or Vendredi and Vandrodi in hell.

^^^
Nonsense.

The convict is from Michika in Adamawa state. Other people who share his ethnicity also bear the same name too. You have casually insulted them for no reason.

His name is no more 'confused' than the name Olanrewaju Odunlami - a naval officer who shot and killed a Lagos okada rider some years ago, all because of a minor traffic accident. Perhaps Odunlami's parents should have taken your advice? undecided
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by tragergeorge(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
happney65:

Henhen.. grin grin. Where this this one happen,abeg jist me
Eko amukpe sapele ...
Assistant pastor and e wife don settle back
Assistant pastor Don go open e church
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by Felicity0001: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2023
sweetgala:

It has nothing to do with family at the top, it's a simple case of nobody wants to sign a death warrant. When I heard the news yesterday that was what crossed my mind.

Don't mind those kids commenting here they think it's that easy. Give some of them a knife to slice the neck of a chicken they won't be able. We are talking of human being here not animals.

Ask Shaakarue and Adams of the night meres they're currently facing they'll tell you they regret every if their actions
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by sweetgala(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2023
Felicity0001:

Don't mind those kids commenting here they think it's that easy. Give some of them a knife to slice the neck of a chicken they won't be able. We are talking of human being here not animals.

Ask Shaakarue and Adams of the night meres they're currently facing they'll tell you they regret every if their actions

I think Shekarau is still very much hunted by his decision. I watched an interview where he was asked the question and even in his defiance and staunch insistence he did the right thing you could glance beyond the veil and tell he made a sociopolitical decision to calm some tensions rather than a moral decision to apply justice to a condemned man

If Rev King and Orji the cannibal weren't put to death by hanging then one can see why. If it was a military administration things would be different
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2023
Where is Clifford Orji? It was reported Clifford Orji remained in the Kirikiri Maximum Prisons. in Lagos for nearly fifteen years, until he was. pronounced dead on August 17, 2012 aged 46.
I dont believe and trust that report....
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die by dododawa1: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2023
Life imprisonment
Better

To
Hanging by

DEATH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 60-year-old Monarch With 12kg Of Cannabis In Nasarawa (photo) / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested For Robbing A Real Soldier / Men Who Sexually Assaulted 9 Horses, Cow, Goat & Dogs Bag 41 Imprisonment In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.