Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Travel And Tour - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Travel And Tour (98 Views)

Travel And Leisure - A Perfect Getaway With Europe Incoming / Call For Professioanl Travel And Tours Website Design / Travels And Tour Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel And Tour by hyperflow8081(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Get your richest carebian island visa, comes with jobs package accommodation, and pick up at the airport.
Your Visa comes out within 15 days
The total package is 1'5million
%100 genuine
Easiest way to relocate to other country of your choice.
Email me @ hyperflow8081@gmail.com
Whatsapp-- 09041436975[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Travel And Tour by onubamichael: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Hello guys, united Nigeria airline is the worst airline I can think of now. Their customer service is poor, their refund policy is 0%. I booked a ticket from Abuja to Lagos, due to some meeting schedule I was not able to travel, I applied for refund since August, until now no refund have being made. Please if you are booking united Nigeria airline think twice , below are attached document for the refund

(1) (Reply)

Travel Company In Magodo Need An Online Marketer / Can I Travel Outside Canada While Studying? / Room Reservations In Vicksburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.