Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo (42781 Views)

Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by press9jatv: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDR_xSYFNU?si=bTlIFvF4thGt3Glm

I dated my ex-husband for 10 years but our marriage lasted just one year — Actress Ronke Ojo

1 Share

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by press9jatv: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2023
90 percent of Nigeria celebrities marriages have been crumbled. 90% of them doesn’t enjoy their marriages. I guess most of them aren’t submissive or what?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Sirmwill: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Marriage actually feels like bondage to 85% of humans

Dating still comes with this feeling of freedom

But marriage....

Only God holds a marriage
Remove the God factor and the marriage is dead

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by press9jatv: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Throwback pictures of Actress Ronke Ojo and her husband with children too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by MissWords: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
That's painful

Please contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, Power points, Thesis, Proposals, Dissertations and also with good turnitin report!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by press9jatv: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
Marriage actually feels like bondage to 85% of humans

Dating still comes with this feeling of freedom

But marriage....

Only God holds a marriage
Remove the God factor and the marriage is dead
bondage? As how? Our forefathers that has a great home and good marriages don’t complain that marriage is an Avenue to be in bondage under someone now. Some people still Enjoy their marriage to the fullest

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Sirmwill: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
press9jatv:
bondage? As how? Our forefathers that has a great home and good marriages don’t complain that marriage is an Avenue to be in bondage under someone now. Some people still Enjoy their marriage to the fullest

You sef

You said
"Our Forefathers" 😂

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by press9jatv: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:

You sef

You said
"Our Forefathers" 😂
ok let’s go down to our parents except those that are hotter with foundational problem are been affected not having good marriage

2 Likes

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Isobug: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
Which means you could have continue in dating line than going for outright marriage.
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by optionalY09: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
You’re not a marriage material that’s all. May be you use juju hold the guy after marriage you relax the juju and his eye cleared.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Think9ja(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
He even tried by marrying you.

I don knack you for ten years wetin I want use your toto do again weh go make me marry you?

Even if I marry you as virgin, I swear your toto no go get use to me after max 7yrs.

Law of diminishing marginal utility will set in

I hate old/slacked/over-used pussy I swear

15 Likes

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by NOwazobia: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
They would have just stayed dating if they knew the marriage would be so brief. grin

1 Like

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Pwettylinda(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Olosho

2 Likes

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Tecnophone: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
which of the ex? I can number like 4. olomuroro, eru Aya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by delugajackson: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
That’s why it's always advisable not to have sex before marriage. In her case, the honey in the pot has been depleted, the amorous flair has vaporised, and the fire of love has fizzled out. Nothing exciting or enjoyable after 10 years of constant sexual rendezvous.

9 Likes

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Okortor: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
I keep telling most of these dumb females that it's not always about HOW FAR but HOW WELL. .........

some ladies would always claim to want to know a man for a long time and prolly deny him sex at first instance thereby starving him sex for a long period of time where as they b giving it out to other guy's who they ain't dating all in the name of they don't want to look cheap to their bf, lol.

Well, it's a wrong notion cos I met my wife wife barely a month and she was everything I needed in a woman as a wife material, barely two day's in our relationship, we has sex and to my surprise , she was a virgin despite her elegant beauty with alluring shape. I was wow! And in less than 3month we got married and are both happily married for 9years with 2boys and 2girls. While those other girls I dated claimed not to look cheap at our first meeting thereby prolonging we having sex so I just laughed and waited Patiently until they were willing to offer it but that doesn't make them wife material or responsible so sex or no sex, men Know who they want to wife!!!!!!!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by GeneralPula: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eyah
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Guyman01: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
For the 10 years you dated him as his side chick and he had no problem sharing you with Sugar Daddies, but after marriage he wanted you all and only for himself but you didn't reason with him and continued in your old ways inside marriage. Dating and marriage are not the same, some married men do cheat but can't tolerate their wife being caught cheating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by 4tomandchi: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
The 10 years was the actual marriage then the 1 year na for friendship.

Women will never learn when he has finished juicing her for 10 years why him no go japa...
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Nairalander248: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
She turned tiger when they legally fixed it. Women cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by sacajawea: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Yhh, you got Fvked in the ass!
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Adext4sure(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
I no understand undecided
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by iCauseTrouble: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Judolisco(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Pls let's understand oh... Because dating of nowadays na like marriage oh... U go see man and woman inside house dey nack but are not married... So when u were dating aunty were u guys doing what married people are doing undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by socialmediaman: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by id4sho(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
tongue
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by omoredia: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
A boyfriend is not a husband
Re: I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo by Miracle2020: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
You people were not dating, you were just decieving yourselves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Destroys Igbo Culture And Tradition — Pete Edochie / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) / Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.