Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ashlee Simpson’s Musical Revival And The Beautiful Balancing Act Of Motherhood - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ashlee Simpson’s Musical Revival And The Beautiful Balancing Act Of Motherhood (112 Views)

"Sweet Mother" : Nico Mbarga's Historic Hit Song Tribute To Motherhood / Ashlee Glam - Amen / SUV For Next Rated Act Of The Year At #12thheadies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashlee Simpson’s Musical Revival And The Beautiful Balancing Act Of Motherhood by chloejhonson: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ashlee Simpson, the celebrated pop rock artist, is in the midst of a remarkable journey, one that involves rekindling her creative spirit. This newfound inspiration has an intriguing source — her seven-year-old daughter, Jagger. In this detailed exploration, we’ll delve into the multifaceted story of Ashlee’s renaissance in music and how she seamlessly weaves it into the fabric of her family life.

Rediscovering the “Itch”:

At the heart of Ashlee’s resurgence is an unexpected muse, her daughter Jagger. The spark was ignited when Jagger began immersing herself in her mother’s cherished old records. This auditory voyage led Ashlee, a mother of three — including Jagger, Ziggy, and Bronx — on a path back to the studio. The “itch” to create and perform again had become irresistibly powerful. Ashlee’s declaration, “I’m still a teen-angsty mom,” showcases her enduring connection to the music that defined her youth.

[b]Musical Legacy and Inspirational Bonds:

[/b]Ashlee Simpson’s discography, including albums like ‘Autobiography,’ ‘I Am Me,’ and ‘Bittersweet World,’ has etched its mark in pop rock history. The fact that Jagger is captivated by these very albums is a source of immense pride and joy for Ashlee. She joyfully exclaims, “I’m inspired that my daughter is so inspired by my old albums.” It’s a heartwarming testament to the enduring appeal of Ashlee’s music, bridging the generational gap within her own family.
Read More: https://famoustimes.com/ashlee-simpsons-musical-revival-and-the-beautiful-balancing-act-of-motherhood/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Song On The Street. / Fyah Mummah X Selector Technix - Jah Flight Reggae Party Mix / EP: Axxtro – Abija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.