Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews (355 Views)

CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading / Burundi Bans BBC, Voice Of America For Spreading 'Fake News' / Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews by Quranisforfools: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Muslims on twitter began circulating fake news that Israel had bombed the largest church in Gaza, only for fact check to prove them wrong.

The Church Bishop also confirmed that the Church is standing and it is providing food and shelter for civilians without discriminating on grounds of religious affiliation.

Re: Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews by tamonokare: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
This the real purpose of the creation of organized religion : to divide people.
Re: Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews by jahsharon: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
I am a Muslim, but if Israel wipes out Palestine or Palestine wipes our Israel, e no concern me.

Israelis hate Christians with passion whether black or white, Arabs too hate blacks with passion either Muslim or Christian. So, wetin concern me for their matter. Make them carry their matter to Mathais

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews by creativehubb: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
jahsharon:
I am a Muslim, but if Israel wipes out Palestine or Palestine wipes our Israel, e no concern me.

Israelis hate Christians with passion whether black or white, Arabs too hate blacks with passion either Muslim or Christian. So, wetin concern me for their matter. Make them carry their matter to Mathais
You are wise, Africa first, be patriotic to Africa and Nigeria, not Iran or Palestine. Religion is for man, man is not for religion. Remember how they brought their religion here, via conquest, and use of force, they killed Hausa chiefs, killed berom Kings and installed emirs. The religion was forced down our throats... like you rightly said, Arabs see black Muslims as inferior, because they knew they conquered you into accepting their culture, traditions and ways of worship as religion.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews by MissWords: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Why
Re: Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews by victorclean(f): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Very clear and you should know that it's part of their Islamic doctrine to always apply taquyah (deception) always.
Re: Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews by jahsharon: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
victorclean:
Very clear and you should know that it's part of their Islamic doctrine to always apply taquyah (deception) always.

If not that you have mental issues, you won't leave your issues go carry another people matter for head like Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups
Re: Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews by Dynamicboss: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
jahsharon:

Wise guy

(1) (Reply)

Military Movements By The Egyptian Army On The Borders Of The Gaza Strip / Border Village Between Ivory Coast And Ghana. / Trump Rushed Off Stage By Security After False Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.