Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay (827 Views)

How To Take Loan On Flypay App: Borrow Up To 700k / Palmpay Is A Fraud/scam, Nigerians Should Beware !!! / Win A Trip To AFCON With Palmpay + Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by jiksman3: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hello everyone, please kindly assist me on what to do next. I went to bank to fill transfer form of 700K to palmpay, my bank debited me but palmpay said I have to upgrade my account before I receive the money. But the money is not showing on my dashboard of their app. I have tried upgrading it, they said I have to upload NEPA bill bearing my address which I don't have.
Re: Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by BItt: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
jiksman3:
Hello everyone, please kindly assist me on what to do next. I went to bank to fill transfer form of 700K to palmpay, my bank debited me but palmpay said I have to upgrade my account before I receive the money. But the money is not showing on my dashboard of their app. I have tried upgrading it, they said I have to upload NEPA bill bearing my address which I don't have.

Now this is the issue Nigerians raised on twitter about Opay etal.
Why can't they send the money back to the originating bank?

Look for a phcn bill of your current residence and upload it or better still get an affidavit to back it up

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by Pickmycall: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tell them to reverse the money back;into the bank you used to transfer the money.Or is the money derived from fraud?I upgraded my opay wallet without submitting any utilities.
Re: Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by Typicool8(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
It's very easy. If you don't have a utility bill where you live , you can simply change the address to one that has utility bill and upload it.
Re: Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by nicho450(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Typicool8:
It's very easy. If you don't have a utility bill where you live , you can simply change the address to one that has utility bill and upload it.

Yes do this

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by carl90(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
Your money is not missing.Just provide the utility bill and your account will be credited.We shouldn't be dragging all these fintech apps like palmpay ,opay,fairmoney,et al online when they are only following the due protocols expected of them.I even had issue like this with fidelity bank.A huge amount was paid into my fidelity bank account.I was told to upgrade my bank account before the cash would be released to me.Although it was stressful,I provided all the documents they needed,upgraded the bank account and I received my money.I am still using the bank account as I know they were only following due protocols.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by wittywriter: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
How come you can't provide utility bill for the upgrade.
Next time do the transactions as splits.

Finally make available a legitimate utility doc upload or visit their nearby office location.

Wittyness.
Re: Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by iScribb(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
jiksman3:

Buy prepaid unit online with your name and phone number. Screenshot details and upload.
That solves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by Osikpa: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
Whatsapp via 09041645570
Re: Please Help, My 700k Hanged With Palmpay by iScribb(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
iScribb:

Buy prepaid unit online with your name and phone number. Screenshot details and upload.
That solves it.

jiksman3, tell me, it worked.

(1) (Reply)

Ipo/public Offer Help / First Bank Shares Certificate: / Oceanic Bank Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.