Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo (59024 Views)

Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) / Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by jrusky(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Islamic Terrorists will no longer have a place in Israel

I swear this will be Hamas last time they will ever make the mistake of attacking Isreal.

These goats hate peace and pieces should be given to them bumper to bumper to teach them a lesson

1 Like

Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Tecnophone: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
ask hamas who massacred 1k plus isrelitez.
Gandrova:
What is sweet about innocent people killed?
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Seunomobo: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fvck your father
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by CoronaVirusPro: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Seunomobo:

Fvck your father

Fvck the failure and dwarf you call Dad
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Israel07: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
zinaunreal:

I am a hardcore christian

This guy is such a waste . Do you know that if you want to become a jew, they will ask you do you believe Jesus is the son of God? If you say yes they will tell you you can't become a jew. Until you deny Jesus. You must quote that with your mouth .Now your saying Israel are Jesus christ people. πŸ˜†

You're the reason Nigeria will never progress. Its basically because of people like you that support blindly . I'm only replying you so people can learn the difference between the read and the unread

Guy you must go back to Nursery school. I've guaged your acumen and a 4 year old dog can do better than your intellect

Lol, in your own head you're learned and civil. You're a Christian yen yen yen. You're wiser than God abiii? God that called them his chosen don't know what He's saying. You're telling me things I must do to become a Jew like I ever told you I was interested in becoming one. You're a big fool, clown of the year. Israel are God's people, they're my people and I'm theirs. Shove ur own religion up ur dirty arse.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Seunomobo: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck the failure and dwarf you call Dad

Fvck your mother's obo riruncheesy grin
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by TheClassic1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
aylive02:
. Mohammed see person wey craze pass am
e pain am die
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by theforemost: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
May ALLAH forgive them and grant them paradise
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by CoronaVirusPro: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Seunomobo:

Fvck your mother's obo riruncheesy grin

You sounding like my fvckin son!

Whats the fvck name of the fvckin harlot you call mum
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by aylive02(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
TheClassic1:
e pain am die
. Mohammed see person wey strong pass am. Sheybi Una dey kill for fun ni. Una go d#e plenty this time of you fvk with Israel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Gandrova: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tecnophone:
ask hamas who massacred 1k plus isrelitez.
Go back to the history of the war and compare and contrast.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by theforemost: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
theforemost:

It is you who call them terrorists. The way you called Mandela, Chevara, Ghadaffi. To us they are freedom fighters and ALLAH will surely liberate them someday.

I don't encourage wrongs they did though. As killing innocents is forbidden. But what if you Puch people to the wall?
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Lordburna2(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Are these not bushes in the villages in Gaza? Yet they are still combing and bringing them to justice. But our own here na to dey talk anyhow. Infact both the citizens and the government of this our country are mad. We knw our problem but mind games and it's debacles won't allow us solve them.

2 Likes

Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ecbatana:

Dropping a nuke will definitely signal the beginning of the end because even US will withdraw it's support. Russia would have nuked Ukraine a long time ago but they know the consequences so they stick to normal conventional weapon's.
NETANYAHU HAS ALWAYS SAID THAT THEY CAN MOVE IN ROBOTS INTO GAZA TO FIGHT HAMAS AND SAVE THE LIVES OF THEIR SOLDIERS BUT THOSE ROBOTS WILL BE MORE BRUTAL THAN HUMAN BEINGS AND THE WORLD WILL COMPLAIN. ISRAEL HOLDS THAT ELEMENT OF SURPRISE, NOT HAMAS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by TheClassic1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
aylive02:
. Mohammed see person wey strong pass am. Sheybi Una dey kill for fun ni. Una go d#e plenty this time of you fvk with Israel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
e be like say this one no dey work ooo before u go work now e go be next week monday dem go do their sit-at-home use the oppotunity loote somebody property don't worry matew looter God go soon catch u grin
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Omoawoke2(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good, they should kill each other
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Tecnophone: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
stop crying, I'm enjoying the show. It's game over.
Gandrova:
Go back to the history of the war and compare and contrast.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
theforemost:
Which paradise ?

Paradise for Islamic Terrorists? Never!

Hell, yes!
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Etimemy: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Go help Palestine
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Seunomobo: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You sounding like my fvckin son!

Whats the fvck name of the fvckin harlot you call mum
Fvck your mother's obo seh cheesy
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by CoronaVirusPro: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Seunomobo:

Fvck your mother's obo seh cheesy

Fvck you!

I know you my fvckin son!

I fvked your mum while she was holding unto a trash can!
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by aylive02(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
TheClassic1:
e be like say this one no dey work ooo before u go work now e go be next week monday dem go do their sit-at-home use the oppotunity loote somebody property don't worry matew looter God go soon catch u grin
. Were. I am a freelancer, talk another thing. Mohammed don see person wet craze pass am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by emapeteum(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
Language of a terrorist and a failure in life
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by CoronaVirusPro: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
emapeteum:

Language of a terrorist and a failure in life

Fvck you!
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
I told u Hamas arse-lickers. All the Hamas terorrists that entered isreal to kill women and children will be hunted and killed anywere they run in the world. Mosadd is the most deadly and efficient militaty force on earth. Even CIA learn from them. If they declare u wanted u are as dead as Bleep.

3 Likes

Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Somilat: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Israel07:
God that called them his chosen don't know what He's saying. You're telling me things I must do to become a Jew like I ever told you I was interested in becoming one. You're a big fool, clown of the year. Israel are God's people, they're my people and I'm theirs.
You're the clown. Look at this text from these subhuman beasts in "israel". His name is Ari Shavit. You're a devil.

Jews killed Jesus christ? T or F?

Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by izubext007: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
They pampering thier side hustles
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by izubext007: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good πŸ‘ job MOSSAD , no need for any Court proceedings . U are the judge at arms .
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by ekeson1245(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
'Every Muslim is a potential terrorist while all terrorists are Muslims'. Islam is an evil religion from the pit of hell. The world would have been much better without Islam.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Somilat: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
ekeson1245:

'Every Muslim is a potential terrorist while all terrorists are Muslims'. Islam is an evil religion from the pit of hell. The world would have been much better without Islam.
β€œThe bloodthirsty hate the innocent.” Proverbs 29:10

Israel is not a country. It is a den of vipers.

The USA government backstabbed the White Aryan picrel in support of Israeli subhumans.

Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by CoronaVirusPro: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
ekeson1245:

Fvck you!
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by 3seriez(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
Israel bootlickers full this thread. Not that Hama's are saints tho. But Ultra Jews hate Christians too, and are very racist. They will spit on a black man without hesitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" / Dubai Becomes World's First 100% Paperless Government (Photos) / Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.