Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Clash Of The Titians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clash Of The Titians (1066 Views)

Olusegun Obansanjo And Gen. IBB Reacted To Olamide And Don Jazzy's Clash / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss / P-squares Reveals The Reason Behind Their Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of The Titians by cnote2(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2007
rihanna and beyonce who is more prettier grin grin grin grin grin[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Clash Of The Titians by naijadiva2(f): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2007
u can't really compare both because to me they have a very different look from each other. but i'll i've to say beyonce. she's has this natural beauty about her. even without make up she still looks okay. but as for rihanna, she's a pretty girl and all but i think they load her face with a whole lot of make up. i don't think she has natural beauty.
Re: Clash Of The Titians by Raymond88(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2007
The one with the biggest booty Beyonce, Rihanna is just developing. . . wink

(1) (Reply)

Supermodel Mistakes British Opposition Leader For Plumber / Free Charity Party 12th April 2008 / Is It True That Wandecoal Don Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.