Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

NSIPA New Coordinator Resumes Office, Promises To Serve Nigerians Masses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NSIPA New Coordinator Resumes Office, Promises To Serve Nigerians Masses (114 Views)

FIRS Has B'com A Place For The Bourgeois, Not The Nigerian Masses, Applicant Say / Standing On the Frontline Fighting for the Masses / Adding Massive Value To The Masses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NSIPA New Coordinator Resumes Office, Promises To Serve Nigerians Masses by TGNEWS(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Barely a week that the new Chief Executive Officer and Coordinator of National Social Investment Programmes Agency (NSIPA), Mrs Delu Bulus Yakubu was successfully screened by the Nigerian Senate.

The new NSIPA Coordinator has resumed work in her office at the Federal Secretariat where she was welcomed by the staff of the agency.

Mrs Bulus today (Monday) after a brief meeting with the minister of humanitarian, Dr Betta Edu was toured around the offices for familiarization.

Mrs Bulus while addressing media men said she is fully resumed to serve Nigerians and to give her best for nation-building.

According to her, she will always be dedicated to serving the nation President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's vision of a renewed Nigeria.

She said NSIPA under the close supervision of the Humanitarian Ministry will certainly touch the lives of many Nigerians.

While thanking President Tinubu for serving, she assured him of innovative coordination and steadfast to duty.

"By God's grace, I will not fail Nigerians, I will never disappoint my Principal and I will serve with uttermost commitment, be reassured I will commit to duty in the interest of our dear nation. I truly covet your prayers all to succeed. " Bulus said

(1) (Reply)

Let Our Designs Speak For Us @ Saajidat Architect And Construction Company / Askomp And Data Boys Can You Read Me For The Last Time? / Mobil Vs AA Rano: Which PMS Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.